Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #950

    Intelligence on recent correspondence

    I have been looking for a replacement SB or to add another one or two to the rotation. As always, YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b347b...5-ae06d0f36d41

    She was anxious to meet, then ghosted. Waste of time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cf18a...8-c77b73ee3bb9

    Said she has never had a SD despite being on the site for a few years. Lives in Oxford. Agreed to $$$ but then she needs to meet right away because she needs $ for a trip. Says she doesn't meet anyone before the trip, but then is down to meet for $$ when she gets back and how good she is and I will love her. Smells pro to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3bc6a...4-04f1eba47847

    Says she wants to meet, then nothing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/211cc...a-5c42f0df1cf1

    In Miami then back to school in PA. Waste of time.

  2. #949

    Has anyone seen her Heart stopper

    Has anyone seen her Heart stopper. PM if you have, like to share notes.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67f58...7-c70353d9198b

  3. #948
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyNc40  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a several times over the last couple of years. The pictures may be old, but they're accurate. She's talkative, but a good time. Anything goes. Reasonably priced as well.
    That was driving me nuts. I vaguely remember meeting her about 20 years ago. She was really hot back then. One of her profile pics looks to be from those days, and I think it's one from the dating profile that attracted me to her back in the day when Yahoo Dating was a viable source to meet pros.

  4. #947
    Once again, thank you guys for saving me on this one. I'm new to this part of the game and it is more challenging than escorts / SW scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travel74  [View Original Post]
    Sprinkles is horrible.

    I had to leave the place after paying her.

    Absolute trash of a place and smells that put you off.

  5. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by TysonPhenix  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information on this one. I talked to her and she sent me additional photos (that look really good). However, she wants a 500 per meet allowance, plus the cost of a room. I'm going to take your guy's advise and pass. I'm working on setting up something with another one that goes by Sprinkle5791 (https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-a660d56e2670), who has much more reasonable expectations. I'll report back if I get something setup.
    Sprinkles is horrible.

    I had to leave the place after paying her.

    Absolute trash of a place and smells that put you off.

  6. #945

    Sprinkle5792

    Quote Originally Posted by TysonPhenix  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information on this one. I talked to her and she sent me additional photos (that look really good). However, she wants a 500 per meet allowance, plus the cost of a room. I'm going to take your guy's advise and pass. I'm working on setting up something with another one that goes by Sprinkle5791 (https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-a660d56e2670), who has much more reasonable expectations. I'll report back if I get something setup.
    She is reasonably priced. But nothing to get excited about IMO.

  7. #944

    Ncldy

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else met ncldy?

    My gosh, those pics must be 20 years old.
    I've seen her a several times over the last couple of years. The pictures may be old, but they're accurate. She's talkative, but a good time. Anything goes. Reasonably priced as well.

  8. #943

    RE: SouthernBelle9877

    Thanks for the information on this one. I talked to her and she sent me additional photos (that look really good). However, she wants a 500 per meet allowance, plus the cost of a room. I'm going to take your guy's advise and pass. I'm working on setting up something with another one that goes by Sprinkle5791 (https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-a660d56e2670), who has much more reasonable expectations. I'll report back if I get something setup.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    I've followed her for a while, and I can tell you she did some modeling for Cosmid and scoreland as "jessi rhodes".

    As you said, pretty face, but a little big for my taste. She seems to be losing some weight, and I could go for it if the service was great, but I've mostly heard "OK", or "had to convince her to do FS".

    As mentioned, probably better options out there.

  9. #942

    Ncldy.

    Anyone else met ncldy?

    My gosh, those pics must be 20 years old.

  10. #941

    Jessi

    I've followed her for a while, and I can tell you she did some modeling for Cosmid and scoreland as "jessi rhodes".

    As you said, pretty face, but a little big for my taste. She seems to be losing some weight, and I could go for it if the service was great, but I've mostly heard "OK", or "had to convince her to do FS".

    As mentioned, probably better options out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her a while and we were talking about meeting up. I asked for some more pictures, so she sent me some by text and it was clear that she was actually much bigger than she looks in the SA pics, so I passed. Pretty face, but so many other women to choose from on SA that I just passed on her. Definitely got a pro vibe from her as well.

  11. #940

    Much bigger than expected

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Met her a while back.

    Definitely a pro. I never looked her up, but wouldn't be surprised if she was on backpage or eros at the time.

    The pics are taken at all the right angles to make her look good.

    She is bigger than I expected from the pics, but not unattractive. Her chest is huge.
    Texted with her a while and we were talking about meeting up. I asked for some more pictures, so she sent me some by text and it was clear that she was actually much bigger than she looks in the SA pics, so I passed. Pretty face, but so many other women to choose from on SA that I just passed on her. Definitely got a pro vibe from her as well.

  12. #939

    Guess I got lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer3456  [View Original Post]
    Bailee2011.

    25 Female Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.

    Time waster with a lot of nonsense about paying $400 to meet first and maybe something else at a higher rate later.

    Yeah sure.
    I met her a little while back. We met for dinner, but she didn't want to hangout beyond that, that night, so no allowance. Then she told me she was interested anymore. Pretty girl, and I actually thought we hit it off pretty good at dinner but she also has a BF, or bady daddy or something, so I guess it doesn't surprise me that she is playing games. Guess I got away lucky, without much time wasted or anything else. So many other fish in the sea. Have fun everyone!

  13. #938
    Quote Originally Posted by TysonPhenix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this SB? She passes Google Image and Timeye. Her number came back empty (It's a VOIP). I still haven't received her expected allowance as she wants to talk and meet first. New to this part of the hobby, so any help would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90
    She is real. Met her a while back.

    Definitely a pro. I never looked her up, but wouldn't be surprised if she was on backpage or eros at the time.

    The pics are taken at all the right angles to make her look good.

    She is bigger than I expected from the pics, but not unattractive. Her chest is huge.

  14. #937

    SouthernBelle9877

    Has anyone had any luck with this SB? She passes Google Image and Timeye. Her number came back empty (It's a VOIP). I still haven't received her expected allowance as she wants to talk and meet first. New to this part of the hobby, so any help would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90

  15. #936

    Beware this one

    Bailee2011.

    25 • Female • Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.

    Time waster with a lot of nonsense about paying $400 to meet first and maybe something else at a higher rate later.

    Yeah sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape