Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5570
-
03-13-19 09:32 #950Senior Member

Posts: 60Intelligence on recent correspondence
I have been looking for a replacement SB or to add another one or two to the rotation. As always, YMMV.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b347b...5-ae06d0f36d41
She was anxious to meet, then ghosted. Waste of time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cf18a...8-c77b73ee3bb9
Said she has never had a SD despite being on the site for a few years. Lives in Oxford. Agreed to $$$ but then she needs to meet right away because she needs $ for a trip. Says she doesn't meet anyone before the trip, but then is down to meet for $$ when she gets back and how good she is and I will love her. Smells pro to me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3bc6a...4-04f1eba47847
Says she wants to meet, then nothing.
https://www.seeking.com/member/211cc...a-5c42f0df1cf1
In Miami then back to school in PA. Waste of time.
-
03-11-19 20:38 #949Senior Member

Posts: 215Has anyone seen her Heart stopper
Has anyone seen her Heart stopper. PM if you have, like to share notes.
https://www.seeking.com/member/67f58...7-c70353d9198b
-
03-11-19 16:07 #948Senior Member

Posts: 196That was driving me nuts. I vaguely remember meeting her about 20 years ago. She was really hot back then. One of her profile pics looks to be from those days, and I think it's one from the dating profile that attracted me to her back in the day when Yahoo Dating was a viable source to meet pros.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 20:01 #947Senior Member

Posts: 93Once again, thank you guys for saving me on this one. I'm new to this part of the game and it is more challenging than escorts / SW scene.
Originally Posted by Travel74
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 18:04 #946Regular Member

Posts: 7Sprinkles is horrible.
Originally Posted by TysonPhenix
[View Original Post]
I had to leave the place after paying her.
Absolute trash of a place and smells that put you off.
-
03-10-19 13:43 #945Senior Member

Posts: 45Sprinkle5792
She is reasonably priced. But nothing to get excited about IMO.
Originally Posted by TysonPhenix
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 13:42 #944Senior Member

Posts: 45Ncldy
I've seen her a several times over the last couple of years. The pictures may be old, but they're accurate. She's talkative, but a good time. Anything goes. Reasonably priced as well.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 07:24 #943Senior Member

Posts: 93RE: SouthernBelle9877
Thanks for the information on this one. I talked to her and she sent me additional photos (that look really good). However, she wants a 500 per meet allowance, plus the cost of a room. I'm going to take your guy's advise and pass. I'm working on setting up something with another one that goes by Sprinkle5791 (https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-a660d56e2670), who has much more reasonable expectations. I'll report back if I get something setup.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 13:49 #942Senior Member

Posts: 196Ncldy.
Anyone else met ncldy?
My gosh, those pics must be 20 years old.
-
03-09-19 01:13 #941Senior Member

Posts: 149Jessi
I've followed her for a while, and I can tell you she did some modeling for Cosmid and scoreland as "jessi rhodes".
As you said, pretty face, but a little big for my taste. She seems to be losing some weight, and I could go for it if the service was great, but I've mostly heard "OK", or "had to convince her to do FS".
As mentioned, probably better options out there.
Originally Posted by ErkTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 19:03 #940Senior Member

Posts: 101Much bigger than expected
Texted with her a while and we were talking about meeting up. I asked for some more pictures, so she sent me some by text and it was clear that she was actually much bigger than she looks in the SA pics, so I passed. Pretty face, but so many other women to choose from on SA that I just passed on her. Definitely got a pro vibe from her as well.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 18:59 #939Senior Member

Posts: 101Guess I got lucky
I met her a little while back. We met for dinner, but she didn't want to hangout beyond that, that night, so no allowance. Then she told me she was interested anymore. Pretty girl, and I actually thought we hit it off pretty good at dinner but she also has a BF, or bady daddy or something, so I guess it doesn't surprise me that she is playing games. Guess I got away lucky, without much time wasted or anything else. So many other fish in the sea. Have fun everyone!
Originally Posted by Dreamer3456
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 03:42 #938Senior Member

Posts: 196She is real. Met her a while back.
Originally Posted by TysonPhenix
[View Original Post]
Definitely a pro. I never looked her up, but wouldn't be surprised if she was on backpage or eros at the time.
The pics are taken at all the right angles to make her look good.
She is bigger than I expected from the pics, but not unattractive. Her chest is huge.
-
03-08-19 00:50 #937Senior Member

Posts: 93SouthernBelle9877
Has anyone had any luck with this SB? She passes Google Image and Timeye. Her number came back empty (It's a VOIP). I still haven't received her expected allowance as she wants to talk and meet first. New to this part of the hobby, so any help would be appreciated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90
-
03-06-19 17:33 #936Banned Member

Posts: 8Beware this one
Bailee2011.
25 • Female • Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
Time waster with a lot of nonsense about paying $400 to meet first and maybe something else at a higher rate later.
Yeah sure.












Reply With Quote




