Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3355

    Jane

    Has anyone actually seen her since she started posting again?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/541142401156

  2. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by HughMonger  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa.

    Love her body. Attitude sucks and upcharges suck. I won't repeat but good pussy.

    Chloe.

    I've seen her a few times. She's gained 15-20 lbs. I like skinny women so I'll pass for now but still best CBJ in Madison.
    Are you talking about the Chloe who also goes by Suzy sometimes?

  3. #3353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Chloe?

    Quote Originally Posted by HughMonger  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa.

    Love her body. Attitude sucks and upcharges suck. I won't repeat but good pussy.

    Chloe.

    I've seen her a few times. She's gained 15-20 lbs. I like skinny women so I'll pass for now but still best CBJ in Madison.
    Which one is Chloe? This one 'Chloe Marie' appears to have stolen pictures from an Instagram model named 'Mandy Kay'. Is there another Chloe in Madison? Thanks for the reports.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/319451505681

  4. #3352

    Two reports

    Vanessa.

    Love her body. Attitude sucks and upcharges suck. I won't repeat but good pussy.

    Chloe.

    I've seen her a few times. She's gained 15-20 lbs. I like skinny women so I'll pass for now but still best CBJ in Madison.

  5. #3351
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick5322  [View Original Post]
    I always send Dick picks. They are not mine.
    LOL! I did that once several years ago, the girl never rechecked when we hooked up.

  6. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    I certainly respect everyone's opinions and am thankful how much is shared on this forum. I have learned immensely and have benefited from the collective wisdom of this community. Moreover, I certainly appreciate the YMMV disclaimer on many posts.

    I for one am a fan of Vanessa. Given my preference for a young spinner, she fits the bill perfectly. However, I have yet to experience the negative attitude many have written about her. To me, she has always been personable. While not the most enthusiastic, I've always felt welcome to be there and she has been attentive to my requests. Admittedly I am ok with a limited menu. Her tight body and athleticism provides a visual experience that typically has me finishing in relatively short order. I've even recommended her to several members who have PMd me.

    If I had yet to see her and were reading this forum, I'm sure I'd likely stay away given the fair number of people who have commented on her attitude. However, I given my personal experiences with her, I find myself surprised as I plan to continue to enjoy seeing her.
    Exactly right she's an attractive 20 year old hard body and sometimes that's enough. 125 basic for her, kissing adds 25 and daty adds 25. She probably is a little more friendly after a few more visits. So what else you going to find? Not really into fat girls and those with huge ass's. So she fits the bill till something better comes along and not holding my breath for that.

  7. #3349

    Mileage Varied

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    That's par for the course with her. Her body might be a 10, and her attitude / service might be a 0 loll.
    I certainly respect everyone's opinions and am thankful how much is shared on this forum. I have learned immensely and have benefited from the collective wisdom of this community. Moreover, I certainly appreciate the YMMV disclaimer on many posts.

    I for one am a fan of Vanessa. Given my preference for a young spinner, she fits the bill perfectly. However, I have yet to experience the negative attitude many have written about her. To me, she has always been personable. While not the most enthusiastic, I've always felt welcome to be there and she has been attentive to my requests. Admittedly I am ok with a limited menu. Her tight body and athleticism provides a visual experience that typically has me finishing in relatively short order. I've even recommended her to several members who have PMd me.

    If I had yet to see her and were reading this forum, I'm sure I'd likely stay away given the fair number of people who have commented on her attitude. However, I given my personal experiences with her, I find myself surprised as I plan to continue to enjoy seeing her.

  8. #3348

    Vanessa rates clarified

    Inquired about Vanessa's rates / menu a few days ago.

    $250 an hour for FS / BJ / HJ.

    Facial +$100.

    Cum shot on breasts or ass +$50.

    Other fetishes / options avail for upcharge:

    DATY +$25.

    Kissing (didn't inquire on price).

    Feet (didn't inquire on price).

    Urination (didn't inquire on price).

    Anal not available.

    She'll send photos of her pussy and ass if you ask.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/346777430867

  9. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Two different Vanessas. Everyone else is talking about this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/346777430867

    You're talking about this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/ts-e...x/171722099362
    Thank you for clearing this up Popeye. I got more than annoyed by three emails from one member asking if she was trans. I too thought they were asking about the first link. That is the Vanessa I had reported about and shared a similar link.

    The other Vanessa I had no clue was using the same name since I haven't looked at any of those links in a long time knowing that yes this one does advertise as Trans.

  10. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to two providers tonight I haven't seen before. Both said they needed dick pics to prove I wasn't law enforcement. I told them both I don't do that. I don't feel like I'm being ridiculous. Said fuck it and went to GH. Less hassle.
    I always send Dick picks. They are not mine.

  11. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Two different Vanessas. Everyone else is talking about this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/346777430867

    You're talking about this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/ts-e...x/171722099362
    Nope, I'm talking about the first as well. Mine had the pitchfork tattoo, and a vagina.

  12. #3344
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to two providers tonight I haven't seen before. Both said they needed dick pics to prove I wasn't law enforcement. I told them both I don't do that. I don't feel like I'm being ridiculous. Said fuck it and went to GH. Less hassle.
    Usually, I oblige. It's a stupid request. And reveals deep stupidity about how LE works. But, whatever.

    Someone mentioned that there's some risk that you're sending a dick pic to a minor and that can be used to escalate the hunt for you. I don't know if that was based on any actual reality, though.

  13. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Ha, she had a vagina. If she's a TS, I applaud who did the work, but I doubt it. The ad appearing under TS is probably just being lazy when it's posted.
    Two different Vanessas. Everyone else is talking about this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/346777430867

    You're talking about this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/ts-e...x/171722099362

  14. #3342

    Vanassa

    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Ha, she had a vagina. If she's a TS, I applaud who did the work, but I doubt it. The ad appearing under TS is probably just being lazy when it's posted.
    Vanassa-wells TS skip games that's the one I'm in question about.

  15. #3341

    Vanassa

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not TS. All girl for sure.
    Look at vanessa-wells TS skip games 2 different vanessas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape