Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3344
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to two providers tonight I haven't seen before. Both said they needed dick pics to prove I wasn't law enforcement. I told them both I don't do that. I don't feel like I'm being ridiculous. Said fuck it and went to GH. Less hassle.
    Usually, I oblige. It's a stupid request. And reveals deep stupidity about how LE works. But, whatever.

    Someone mentioned that there's some risk that you're sending a dick pic to a minor and that can be used to escalate the hunt for you. I don't know if that was based on any actual reality, though.

  2. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Ha, she had a vagina. If she's a TS, I applaud who did the work, but I doubt it. The ad appearing under TS is probably just being lazy when it's posted.
    Two different Vanessas. Everyone else is talking about this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/346777430867

    You're talking about this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/ts-e...x/171722099362

  3. #3342

    Vanassa

    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Ha, she had a vagina. If she's a TS, I applaud who did the work, but I doubt it. The ad appearing under TS is probably just being lazy when it's posted.
    Vanassa-wells TS skip games that's the one I'm in question about.

  4. #3341

    Vanassa

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not TS. All girl for sure.
    Look at vanessa-wells TS skip games 2 different vanessas.

  5. #3340

    Trade off

    Yes, unfortunately you have to pay her and put up with her bitchiness. When you are through you will think to yourself, "well she can't possibly be this nasty to everyone", but you'd be wrong. Ice queen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Or better yet, just move on. If you just want a hot body and a lap dance, go to the strip club.

  6. #3339

    No Way

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvShortSkirts  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not TS. All girl for sure.

  7. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Vanessa some time ago.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/691854965181

    The dream was initially pleasant, she was a dead on match for the photos, and very attractive. Unfortunately, things took a dip from there. She wasn't particularly friendly, and didn't really seem to want to be there. Not every dream is the girlfriend type, I get it. But a little professional decorum and courtesy goes a long way. At least, that's how I look at it.

    And things just kind of went down from there. Very restrictive, wouldn't allow much, complained at every step, etc. Eventually, I just wasn't into it, and called it quits really early, a little more than half an hour before it would normally have ended. A covered BJ with no feeling, FS, nothing great.

    I'd rate it three or four stars of ten, mostly just based on general attractiveness. I honestly might have had a better dream to have asked her to pose, and let me handle things from there. Then again, YMMV, and maybe it was just a rough night.
    That's par for the course with her. Her body might be a 10, and her attitude / service might be a 0 loll.

  8. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa is the girl you see only for that hot young body not the experience. She won't be happy if you don't pay the extra cash for kissing or daty. Just pay for the price of admission at hhr price. Enjoy that smokin little body and move on.
    Or better yet, just move on. If you just want a hot body and a lap dance, go to the strip club.

  9. #3336

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo01  [View Original Post]
    Ad appears under TS no pics of a dick. Only sucking pics or her being taken from behind. So I assume she is a TS. I would like to see her but would like to know what's down below.
    These pics help any.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/772764231077

  10. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo01  [View Original Post]
    Ad appears under TS no pics of a dick. Only sucking pics or her being taken from behind. So I assume she is a TS. I would like to see her but would like to know what's down below.
    Ha, she had a vagina. If she's a TS, I applaud who did the work, but I doubt it. The ad appearing under TS is probably just being lazy when it's posted.

  11. #3334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 698

    Dick Pics

    I reached out to two providers tonight I haven't seen before. Both said they needed dick pics to prove I wasn't law enforcement. I told them both I don't do that. I don't feel like I'm being ridiculous. Said fuck it and went to GH. Less hassle.

  12. #3333

    Vanassa

    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Vanessa some time ago.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/691854965181

    The dream was initially pleasant, she was a dead on match for the photos, and very attractive. Unfortunately, things took a dip from there. She wasn't particularly friendly, and didn't really seem to want to be there. Not every dream is the girlfriend type, I get it. But a little professional decorum and courtesy goes a long way. At least, that's how I look at it.

    And things just kind of went down from there. Very restrictive, wouldn't allow much, complained at every step, etc. Eventually, I just wasn't into it, and called it quits really early, a little more than half an hour before it would normally have ended. A covered BJ with no feeling, FS, nothing great.

    I'd rate it three or four stars of ten, mostly just based on general attractiveness. I honestly might have had a better dream to have asked her to pose, and let me handle things from there. Then again, YMMV, and maybe it was just a rough night.
    Ad appears under TS no pics of a dick. Only sucking pics or her being taken from behind. So I assume she is a TS. I would like to see her but would like to know what's down below.

  13. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Do you read the forum? Just curious. This knowledge about Vanessa has been repeated over and over. Perhaps you thought YMMV. Or perhaps you just discovered the forum.

    In any event, I hope you participate and benefit from what we share.
    I've lurked here and there, mostly to try and see if a particular stg is legitimate, but I'm not local to Madison. Vanessa was more a spur of the moment, "eh why not" thing, but I wasn't aware of her reputation before wasting the time unfortunately. Live and learn.

  14. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Do you read the forum? Just curious. This knowledge about Vanessa has been repeated over and over. Perhaps you thought YMMV. Or perhaps you just discovered the forum.

    In any event, I hope you participate and benefit from what we share.
    Vanessa is the girl you see only for that hot young body not the experience. She won't be happy if you don't pay the extra cash for kissing or daty. Just pay for the price of admission at hhr price. Enjoy that smokin little body and move on.

  15. #3330
    Do you read the forum? Just curious. This knowledge about Vanessa has been repeated over and over. Perhaps you thought YMMV. Or perhaps you just discovered the forum.

    In any event, I hope you participate and benefit from what we share.

    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Vanessa some time ago.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/691854965181

    The dream was initially pleasant, she was a dead on match for the photos, and very attractive. Unfortunately, things took a dip from there. She wasn't particularly friendly, and didn't really seem to want to be there. Not every dream is the girlfriend type, I get it. But a little professional decorum and courtesy goes a long way. At least, that's how I look at it.

    And things just kind of went down from there. Very restrictive, wouldn't allow much, complained at every step, etc. Eventually, I just wasn't into it, and called it quits really early, a little more than half an hour before it would normally have ended. A covered BJ with no feeling, FS, nothing great.

    I'd rate it three or four stars of ten, mostly just based on general attractiveness. I honestly might have had a better dream to have asked her to pose, and let me handle things from there. Then again, YMMV, and maybe it was just a rough night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape