Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 16690
-
03-10-19 20:52 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 508Jane
Has anyone actually seen her since she started posting again?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/541142401156
-
03-10-19 18:48 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 1154Are you talking about the Chloe who also goes by Suzy sometimes?
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 18:48 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 147Chloe?
Which one is Chloe? This one 'Chloe Marie' appears to have stolen pictures from an Instagram model named 'Mandy Kay'. Is there another Chloe in Madison? Thanks for the reports.
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/319451505681
-
03-10-19 17:56 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 131Two reports
Vanessa.
Love her body. Attitude sucks and upcharges suck. I won't repeat but good pussy.
Chloe.
I've seen her a few times. She's gained 15-20 lbs. I like skinny women so I'll pass for now but still best CBJ in Madison.
-
03-10-19 09:18 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 801LOL! I did that once several years ago, the girl never rechecked when we hooked up.
Originally Posted by Dick5322
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 23:18 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 504Exactly right she's an attractive 20 year old hard body and sometimes that's enough. 125 basic for her, kissing adds 25 and daty adds 25. She probably is a little more friendly after a few more visits. So what else you going to find? Not really into fat girls and those with huge ass's. So she fits the bill till something better comes along and not holding my breath for that.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 20:06 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 79Mileage Varied
I certainly respect everyone's opinions and am thankful how much is shared on this forum. I have learned immensely and have benefited from the collective wisdom of this community. Moreover, I certainly appreciate the YMMV disclaimer on many posts.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
I for one am a fan of Vanessa. Given my preference for a young spinner, she fits the bill perfectly. However, I have yet to experience the negative attitude many have written about her. To me, she has always been personable. While not the most enthusiastic, I've always felt welcome to be there and she has been attentive to my requests. Admittedly I am ok with a limited menu. Her tight body and athleticism provides a visual experience that typically has me finishing in relatively short order. I've even recommended her to several members who have PMd me.
If I had yet to see her and were reading this forum, I'm sure I'd likely stay away given the fair number of people who have commented on her attitude. However, I given my personal experiences with her, I find myself surprised as I plan to continue to enjoy seeing her.
-
03-09-19 19:58 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 67Vanessa rates clarified
Inquired about Vanessa's rates / menu a few days ago.
$250 an hour for FS / BJ / HJ.
Facial +$100.
Cum shot on breasts or ass +$50.
Other fetishes / options avail for upcharge:
DATY +$25.
Kissing (didn't inquire on price).
Feet (didn't inquire on price).
Urination (didn't inquire on price).
Anal not available.
She'll send photos of her pussy and ass if you ask.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/346777430867
-
03-09-19 18:32 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 1136Thank you for clearing this up Popeye. I got more than annoyed by three emails from one member asking if she was trans. I too thought they were asking about the first link. That is the Vanessa I had reported about and shared a similar link.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
The other Vanessa I had no clue was using the same name since I haven't looked at any of those links in a long time knowing that yes this one does advertise as Trans.
-
03-09-19 17:38 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 213I always send Dick picks. They are not mine.
Originally Posted by TJ321
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 17:09 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 94Nope, I'm talking about the first as well. Mine had the pitchfork tattoo, and a vagina.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 17:05 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 2120Usually, I oblige. It's a stupid request. And reveals deep stupidity about how LE works. But, whatever.
Originally Posted by TJ321
[View Original Post]
Someone mentioned that there's some risk that you're sending a dick pic to a minor and that can be used to escalate the hunt for you. I don't know if that was based on any actual reality, though.
-
03-09-19 16:53 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 2120Two different Vanessas. Everyone else is talking about this one:
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/346777430867
You're talking about this one:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/ts-e...x/171722099362
-
03-09-19 16:15 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 232Vanassa
Vanassa-wells TS skip games that's the one I'm in question about.
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 16:13 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 232Vanassa
Look at vanessa-wells TS skip games 2 different vanessas.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





