Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,346 to 27,360 of 37357
-
03-08-19 17:55 #10012Senior Member

Posts: 189Little Lisa
Finally had my date with Little Lisa. Defiantly will be repeating. Thanks again for her number.
-
03-08-19 13:10 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 417Little Jackie Redhead
I asked her about it today and she assured me she's just on a break. She'll be back. Soon, I hope. She's a cool gal.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 12:46 #10010Senior Member

Posts: 59Zoey looks off. No response.
Originally Posted by CassieJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 10:00 #10009Senior Member

Posts: 128Jackie
I saw her a week ago at a house she lives at. It was clearly a white knight situation. However, the money needs she described to me in casual conversation leads me to believe that she is still active but more limited in appointments. She responded on Wed to my question about doubles with 100 for each girl. Offer 140 for a HHR with just her and I would expect her to respond.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 17:45 #10008Senior Member

Posts: 103Jasmine
I had a chance to visit Jasmine today in downtown. She posts on STG and P411.
The incall location was in a very upscale hotel in downtown and I felt safe the entire time. Jasmine does ask you to call her so she can give you the cross streets of where the hotel is, and then once more to get the room number.
When she opened the door she is exactly like her pictures. We did CBJ, Doggy, and MSOG. She does not kiss if that's a deal breaker for some of you. She is really nice and can hold a decent conversation.
Spent a half hour there and enjoyed every minute of it.
Hard to find a good provider in the area but this one was awesome. I'll be going back for sure.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/388867567412
-
03-07-19 17:35 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 342Jackie
I think one of my favorite dreams may no longer be offering her service: - (. I can respect it though, and that's for anyone sincerely working on getting their life in order.
-
03-07-19 14:19 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 1084Stopped by and hit her in the ass, the puss, and then she finished me with a CBJ. Hard to beat that. Asked if she wanted me to clean up first but she said she was good with it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 14:11 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 83McKenzie
McKenzie isn't fake. She posts some ads with real pics and some with fake. I've gotten CBJ and Cfs for 80. Seems about her business not a lot of chit chat and can confirm as well she has some "acne" or sores covered with makeup on face.
-
03-07-19 13:47 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 115Fake as fuck
She just came over. Nice person, but 160 for hh. She agreed to do BBBJ initially. But then refused during the dream. Kept her top on but I ask that she take it off. Big mistake. Small A cups with zits everywhere. Pretty enthusiastic CBC though. Also had some shit on her face and near her mouth. It very well could have been acne or dry skin. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 13:26 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 736Dah
Fake as fuckk come on mate!
.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 13:12 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 115New girl
Has anyone seen this girl? I am willing to TOFTT but just wanted to see if anyone already has. Thanks.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/786-274-2238/1/440425
-
03-07-19 12:26 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 26Natalie?
Does anyone have any info on Natalie?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/514478944005
Thanks!
-
03-07-19 10:06 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 73Russian
I'd recommend Lynn.
Originally Posted by Aioff
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 09:31 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 342Chy.
Yeah. That wasn't her place though. I think that she may have been kicked out about a month or so ago. Been trying to get in contact with her with no luck.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 09:28 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 50Smoke in southern chesterfield
Smoke will be available tonight thru Sunday in southern chesterfield. She is no longer in Powhatan. Several family situations hit her all at same time and she working to take care of those and get back to normal. If you've tried to see her recently then you know her availability has been very difficult. So now she trying to be available in different areas for few days each week until she can go back to regular schedule.
Be safe.
LL.












Reply With Quote




