Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10000

    Fake as fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Fake as fuckk come on mate!

    .
    She just came over. Nice person, but 160 for hh. She agreed to do BBBJ initially. But then refused during the dream. Kept her top on but I ask that she take it off. Big mistake. Small A cups with zits everywhere. Pretty enthusiastic CBC though. Also had some shit on her face and near her mouth. It very well could have been acne or dry skin. Would not repeat.

  2. #9999

    Dah

    Fake as fuckk come on mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I am willing to TOFTT but just wanted to see if anyone already has. Thanks.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/786-274-2238/1/440425
    .

  3. #9998

    New girl

    Has anyone seen this girl? I am willing to TOFTT but just wanted to see if anyone already has. Thanks.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/786-274-2238/1/440425

  4. #9997

    Natalie?

    Does anyone have any info on Natalie?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/514478944005

    Thanks!

  5. #9996

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Aioff  [View Original Post]
    Who are the best Russian providers? I'm talking about how well they do, not where they are from.
    I'd recommend Lynn.

  6. #9995

    Chy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one with the incall apt off of Ruffin Road?
    Yeah. That wasn't her place though. I think that she may have been kicked out about a month or so ago. Been trying to get in contact with her with no luck.

  7. #9994

    Smoke in southern chesterfield

    Smoke will be available tonight thru Sunday in southern chesterfield. She is no longer in Powhatan. Several family situations hit her all at same time and she working to take care of those and get back to normal. If you've tried to see her recently then you know her availability has been very difficult. So now she trying to be available in different areas for few days each week until she can go back to regular schedule.

    Be safe.

    LL.

  8. #9993

    Exactly the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?
    I saw her last weekend for the first time in over a year and nothing has changed, came to the door with an empty bottle of vodka so I knew she was good to go LOL.

  9. #9992

    Chy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Can any of you tell me what happened to this individual? I had a dream of her back around late November which was great and after that she just sort of vanished.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/861455553115
    Is this the one with the incall apt off of Ruffin Road?

  10. #9991

    Suzee

    How does one get in touch with Suzee. Does she have any ads? I'm close and would like to take the plunge with her.

  11. #9990

    Chy

    Can any of you tell me what happened to this individual? I had a dream of her back around late November which was great and after that she just sort of vanished.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/861455553115

  12. #9989
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?
    Yep, she is absolutely the same! Had a visit with her a couple weeks back same place same crazy fun. Had a little bit of an odd encounter on my way out though. Ran into her son he actually said he and then fist bumb'd me LOL!

  13. #9988

    Get Down She Does

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?
    I hung out with Suzee recently. She wasn't drunk, but a mess is debateable. As opposed to being negative and reluctant, she was hype as hell and ready to do seemingly anything! We definitely got down. She's still my favorite MILF.

  14. #9987

    Suzee

    I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?

  15. #9986

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
    I saw her about 2 years ago in a run down house in Chester, after I saw how big she was I delinced FS and just got a BBBJ. She let me face fuck her without pulling back then busted all over her face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape