Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 18208
-
03-10-19 08:22 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 51Sweet Kandi
This post is a bit late, but wanted to chime in with other recent reports of Kandi. Saw her a couple of weeks ago and as has been said, this woman just oozes sexuality. She met me in a tank top & shorts (no panties). We chatted for a bit and then found our way to the bedroom. Off with the clothes & the twins were freed. DAMN. If you are into big tits, you will have a field day with her. Everything reported previously is right on the nose. She loves to kiss, FIV is welcomed and will get her to soak the bed (this woman can seriously squirt). Her BBBJ is fantastic and she seems to love giving them. Mish was the choice for the final event & she got into that as well. I lost count of the number of O's she had. I will be back.
Of course, this was only a hot dream.
FnG.
-
03-10-19 05:32 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 556Cherries?
Out of the blue, I hear from her. Wasn't immediately available which wasn't a real issue.
I am asking because I thougth I saw some recent photos of her on here that indicated she put on some significant pounds. Some of you guys prefer that, I know. However, I very much prefer tiny spinners. I do like her, she is one of my few, er uh, friends that I will see even though greek is off the menu.
Any comments about her fitness level are appreciated.
Originally Posted by Eelectri
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 05:28 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 556Done with UTR Diane
I am late posting this, prolly by a couple of months. Sorry. Not even sure if she is still available.
She originally charged sky high rates (EROS level), I got her talked down to what I consider high end of normal. On my last visit, she comes by my place and we go for round one. I try for my beloved Greek action and she tells me she doesn't do that, never has. Well, that certainly isn't true at least not for me or I wouldn't still be seeing her LOL.
So we finish round one and she gets dressed, telling me she has to run. I always go for round two, especially at this rate.
I let it go. I was kind of over seeing her. Nice gal but too many "car troubles" that caused a one hour visit to occupy 2-3 hours of my time due to tardiness.
Great body, but I just can't deal with the rest of it any more. 'nuff said.
-
03-10-19 01:18 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 706Nikki Red
Big thanks to SYM for the hook up on this firecracker! She is built like a model and is one of the best sessions I've had in a while! She was very GFE and very intimate, YMMV. No signs of candy, no rush, no complaining VERY open minded! I will be repeating soon!
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
She is needing some assistance so if you have her number, get on it fast!
-
03-09-19 02:02 #4944Banned Member

Posts: 15Maitland Mom
I have had the pleasure of meeting this UTR three times now. And each meet just gets better.
She came to my location in downtown from maitland. When she arrives, we talk about the week, and learn things new about her. I find her conversations enjoyable. Shows me just really how intelligent. Probably one of the most I've met yet. We pause from the conversation and we stand kissing each other. French style of course. She slowly removes my clothes and I do the same. She remember that I like it passionately. I lay her on bed and kiss all that soft silky skin. She has no candy marks I tell you. B cup tits but perky nips. I head down towards the why. Now I don't do DATY because it just smells bad on most girls. But I got to tell you, she smelled fresh and I began licking. She instantly got wet and started performing BBJ. I wanted to explode, but wanted more. I put on a cover and I tell her to go doggie and started pounding her and there comes out the musical moans. I lost it and fireworks happened. We both just laid in bed exhausted.
After we started talking again. But I remember her telling that she has another engagement and I check the time. But got lost in conversation, that it was almost time to leave. But she didn't mind staying extra time to go at it again. We repeat the same process in MISH. This time I could see her cute face.
I will definitely be repeating with her. She is one of my ATF. She is looking for more regulars. I can tell you that she can normally do weekends and weekday mornings. I never got her to agree any times outside of this. Most questions I'll get is rates. I've had different rates each time from her so I can quote a rate. But she is affordable and willing to work with you. She is not crazy 200 hr supermodel.
Sr active members can PM me for digits. I think a lot of you asked me before, but she was going to a lot of crap with her car. Now she kinda back on track.
-
03-08-19 11:36 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 63Kandi utr
S review is about a week late but I've been traveling. Saw kandi and all the reviews are spot on. Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Had an amazing time. Definitely will repeat. She loves pleasing and it shows. She didn't want to let me leave and if it wasn't for a prior engagement I would have stayed longer.
-
03-08-19 06:24 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 684UTR Sophia
I finally got a chance to meet the wonderful Sophia And this beautiful Latino is a little firecracker that really knows how to spoil a guy. She is very sensual, knows how to bring you to the edge, very seductive, and just a flat-out friendly person. She was wearing a very sexy matching laced bra and panties greeted me with a kiss and things just got better from there. She may not be the prettiest or hottest, although she is very cute, her sex appeal and service ranks up there with the very best of them. She really knows how to get a guy The Rock hardest as possible like I said very sensual seductive Latino. The only negative I could think of, and it's because I have a very sensitive nose, is I could tell she smokes but she did not smoke while I was there, however I forgot about that within five minutes because she is so sensual and seductive. She has fake tits, but they are nice and she definitely knows how to use them. Her head game is amazing oh, she knows how to bring you all the way to the edge. Basically all her wonderful reviews AR pretty spot-on and it was an absolute pleasure to finally meet her and I will repeat. If you have the opportunity definitely this is one to see at least once but once you see her I'm sure it'll be like a Lay's potato chip.
-
03-07-19 23:55 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 291East Side
Anyone know of any girls on the east side? Outcall preferably.
-
03-07-19 23:49 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 291Michele
A few weeks late but I met up her the week of Valentines Day for an hr. Session was a good. She's cool to talk to, has a nice body, gives good head and kisses. She is however way out of the way in winter garden. Anyways session was good. If you want to see her for the first time, she openly says you have to see Sabrina or Paige first and she'll only accept them as references. Hh is 150, hr is 200.
-
03-07-19 20:19 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 386Nikki
Orlo is correct I checked out the picture. But she is an attractive girl. The Nikki Orlo speaks of is in town I chatted with her today. Play safe gentlemen.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 20:19 #4938Banned Member

Posts: 220Yes, same one.
Originally Posted by Thanos1880
[View Original Post]
She smells like 3 day old badussy. Greasy face and greasy hair. No thanks!
-
03-07-19 14:17 #4937Regular Member

Posts: 5Got to make time to get in this one.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 09:37 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 1170Not the same.
Hey brother, if the red head you are referring to is the same one you posted pictures of in your first post, it is not the same girl that SYM or I know as Nikki. Just needed some clarification on that. The red head I know travels between here and north Carolina.
Originally Posted by HappyThreeT
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
03-07-19 02:27 #4935Regular Member

Posts: 18Red head Nikki is red head steph
SYM's red head Nikki is same as my red head steph, she's already left town but I tried to share the wealth here days before but ya'll get so hung up on status that you missed out. Senior member is respected title but wasn't the requirement as I was all over that hot little ass for a week before I dropped intel on here. We keep in touch and she still wants to lock in a select few friends and keep a low profile and not post ads when She does comes back. She's def coming back at some point so when I get word I will pass along. SM doesn't mean shit to her she had never even heard of this board until I asked her if she was reviews on it from where she was from. She just keeps to the golden rule. Just be generous and a gentleman and dreams can come true. In her exact words " be good to me and I will be good to you or in her exact words "treat me like a princess and you'll cum like a king". She's basically taking 1 L's playbook which should be the Fucking gold standard for all providers if they have any sense at all. Glad someone else was able to meet her, that Asian RCG while she is looking back over her shoulder At you and talking dirty is. Memory ofa Lifetime.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 00:54 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele 1 L
Had an amazing 60 min session with the mesmerizing Michele1 L earlier this week. It probably ranks as one of the most intense dreams I've ever experienced (and I've had a few, LOL) even though the fucking was limited to just one position.
Dream started with DFK which quickly led to tit sucking and DATY. After she had her O she performed an amazing DTBBBJ which morphed into a 69. I put on a cover and she lubed us both up before squeezing her pussy down my cock for 45 min of non-stop CG where we fucked to the rhythm of her excellent Muse playlist (arguably the best music to fuck to IMO since Prince). We were locked in a perpetual DFK for virtually the ENTIRE CG fuck. The only time her tongue left my mouth was for the occasional cry to "fuck me!" or a whisper of "right there". If that's not GFE I don't know what is.
I held out for as long as I could but lost it during the crescendo of "Madness" when I squeezed her ass and pumped her with everything I had. I finally came so hard in the cover I was afraid I might have blown it apart, LOL. Will repeat obviously!
SYM.












Reply With Quote





