Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 18210
-
03-07-19 02:27 #4935Regular Member

Posts: 18Red head Nikki is red head steph
SYM's red head Nikki is same as my red head steph, she's already left town but I tried to share the wealth here days before but ya'll get so hung up on status that you missed out. Senior member is respected title but wasn't the requirement as I was all over that hot little ass for a week before I dropped intel on here. We keep in touch and she still wants to lock in a select few friends and keep a low profile and not post ads when She does comes back. She's def coming back at some point so when I get word I will pass along. SM doesn't mean shit to her she had never even heard of this board until I asked her if she was reviews on it from where she was from. She just keeps to the golden rule. Just be generous and a gentleman and dreams can come true. In her exact words " be good to me and I will be good to you or in her exact words "treat me like a princess and you'll cum like a king". She's basically taking 1 L's playbook which should be the Fucking gold standard for all providers if they have any sense at all. Glad someone else was able to meet her, that Asian RCG while she is looking back over her shoulder At you and talking dirty is. Memory ofa Lifetime.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 00:54 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele 1 L
Had an amazing 60 min session with the mesmerizing Michele1 L earlier this week. It probably ranks as one of the most intense dreams I've ever experienced (and I've had a few, LOL) even though the fucking was limited to just one position.
Dream started with DFK which quickly led to tit sucking and DATY. After she had her O she performed an amazing DTBBBJ which morphed into a 69. I put on a cover and she lubed us both up before squeezing her pussy down my cock for 45 min of non-stop CG where we fucked to the rhythm of her excellent Muse playlist (arguably the best music to fuck to IMO since Prince). We were locked in a perpetual DFK for virtually the ENTIRE CG fuck. The only time her tongue left my mouth was for the occasional cry to "fuck me!" or a whisper of "right there". If that's not GFE I don't know what is.
I held out for as long as I could but lost it during the crescendo of "Madness" when I squeezed her ass and pumped her with everything I had. I finally came so hard in the cover I was afraid I might have blown it apart, LOL. Will repeat obviously!
SYM.
-
03-06-19 22:47 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 386Michelle L
Finally found some time*to meet Michelle L and I must say she is a Top Shelf young lady. We've been texting for a while trying to get my schedule to work and threw that entire process she was always receptive and responsive. Arrived at her place and was able to grab a quick shower as I came straight from the office before the fun began. No need to go thru the details as she has fans*here that have reviewed her extensively. I will just say I agree. Was able to cuddle up and chill for a while with her during the last part of our time together which was also very enjoyable. I look forward to seeing her in the future and should you get the chance I would highly recommend it. Play safe gentlemen.
-
03-06-19 20:11 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 91Dolly
Are you guys talking about - - 9101 dolly? If so I've been trying to hit her up. Very difficult to set something up but if this is her no thanks.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 18:35 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 378Nice girl
Very poor hygiene.
Originally Posted by NoDramaMama
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 07:21 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 1170Carmen Harmony UTR
Good morning everyone, gentleman as you know Carmen [Deleted by Admin] needs a little help from the board members. If your willing to help her contact her by PM. Remember she is [Deleted by Admin], you would need to coordinate with her a day or two ahead of time.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
Take a close look at what I edited. You never want to give details of chicks REAL, PERSONAL, life on the forum.
A million guys are going to PM you asking what the Nazi took out, you can tell them by PM no problem.
A2
-
03-05-19 20:14 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 192Kandi
Well the stars finallymlined up and I got to see what the fuss about this Kani lady was about. I sent her a text, and we went back and forth for sometime due to our schedules. Communication was first rate. Day of appointment she text me the address and if I went, arrived and was met by this beautiful lady dressed as I requested with a deep kiss and hug,. Git relaxed and exchanged pleasantries, and then off we went to the play room. I won't go into details and they have already been said, but I will say this lady oozes sex and she will wear your ass out and be prepared to be soaked. If you haven't seen her run don't walk, because I plan to tie up as much if her time as I can.
-
03-05-19 09:28 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 47Dolly
3/10 need to git showered 4 sure.
Originally Posted by DingALing
[View Original Post]
Would not recommend.
-
03-05-19 00:24 #4927Banned Member

Posts: 220How was the hygiene? Had a disgusting episode with her a few months ago. Fucking barf.
Originally Posted by NoDramaMama
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 22:50 #4926Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 10Always enjoy our time together! I'm sure I will see you soon xoxo.
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 22:46 #4925Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 10Always a fun time with you! See you Soon! XOXO.
Originally Posted by Eelectri
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 14:27 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 47Dolly
Was pinched for time so hooked up Dolly for a QV nap.
Lookd hot on pics not on arrival, she nice just not what use to seeing.
Attitude energy was 9/10.
Looks 4/10 that mouth wow.
Location 5/10 weed out on keyboard, air bed cmon now.
Skills 6/10.
Took a chance on a quick nap, will stick to Michele L and checkn a few out 4 next time I nap.
-
03-04-19 14:11 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 47Agreed
Could not agree more man chill and take the advice of members trying to help, seen Michele L as a regular member and it's worth the wait man she top of the food chain, act like a fool or desperate and other members look out for the Unicorn and den your done.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
It's all about cash respect can't get involved all business don't be a fan boy and get sucked in keep it real.
-
03-04-19 13:47 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 968Regular status on USASG is thrash. Your money and your behavior does matter a lot. If you are a gentleman and have money, then you will get noticed.
Just don't try to be a dick with these ladies. I mean you are not, but just telling you. Once you cross check and make sure that these ladies refer you, M1 L will take you to heaven.
Just chill and see these ladies before you hit the M1 L jackpot.
NB1.
Originally Posted by ShatterMachine
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 12:54 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 73Kandi Rush
Always have wonderful dreams of Kandi and had other another today.
Kandi was quick to accommodate a time via text and always feels like your talking to a friend not a robot.
Arrived on time in the safe clean location and was greeted by Kandi freshly showered looking sexy as ever and the twins were popping out to greet me too. Make sure you have a full tank of gas if your thinking of motor boating as lots to cover. A nice welcome DFK at the door nearly had wanting to rip the towel off and take her on the couch but maybe next time I Dream.
Off in the bedroom more DFK and dropped the towel to unveil Kandis firm hot body and the hands had to explore a little and grab more than a handful of her DD's.
On to the bed and more DFK and feeling Kandi's warm skin, sucking on her DD's and was hungry so decided to eat at the Y which brought on the squirts from Kandi especially when some fingers decided to join in on the fun. So clean fresh and tasted good.
Kandi then decided to turn the tables and gave a slow, slurping DTBBBJ swirling her tongue over my head and never left the boys out in the cold and Kandi makes it hard not to pop. More DFK and the cover came on with pounding deep and testing bed durability and room sound proofing. More Os and filled the cover to the brim with satisfaction.
Talked a little and a nice kiss and hug before it was time to wake up from the Kandi rush.
If you haven't had a Dream with Kandi your missing out!












Reply With Quote




