Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9995

    Chy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one with the incall apt off of Ruffin Road?
    Yeah. That wasn't her place though. I think that she may have been kicked out about a month or so ago. Been trying to get in contact with her with no luck.

  2. #9994

    Smoke in southern chesterfield

    Smoke will be available tonight thru Sunday in southern chesterfield. She is no longer in Powhatan. Several family situations hit her all at same time and she working to take care of those and get back to normal. If you've tried to see her recently then you know her availability has been very difficult. So now she trying to be available in different areas for few days each week until she can go back to regular schedule.

    Be safe.

    LL.

  3. #9993

    Exactly the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?
    I saw her last weekend for the first time in over a year and nothing has changed, came to the door with an empty bottle of vodka so I knew she was good to go LOL.

  4. #9992

    Chy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Can any of you tell me what happened to this individual? I had a dream of her back around late November which was great and after that she just sort of vanished.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/861455553115
    Is this the one with the incall apt off of Ruffin Road?

  5. #9991

    Suzee

    How does one get in touch with Suzee. Does she have any ads? I'm close and would like to take the plunge with her.

  6. #9990

    Chy

    Can any of you tell me what happened to this individual? I had a dream of her back around late November which was great and after that she just sort of vanished.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/861455553115

  7. #9989
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?
    Yep, she is absolutely the same! Had a visit with her a couple weeks back same place same crazy fun. Had a little bit of an odd encounter on my way out though. Ran into her son he actually said he and then fist bumb'd me LOL!

  8. #9988

    Get Down She Does

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?
    I hung out with Suzee recently. She wasn't drunk, but a mess is debateable. As opposed to being negative and reluctant, she was hype as hell and ready to do seemingly anything! We definitely got down. She's still my favorite MILF.

  9. #9987

    Suzee

    I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?

  10. #9986

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
    I saw her about 2 years ago in a run down house in Chester, after I saw how big she was I delinced FS and just got a BBBJ. She let me face fuck her without pulling back then busted all over her face.

  11. #9985

    Sweetie

    Had a fantastic dream about Sweetie from Massage Republic. She's in a hotel on good part of Midlothian today. She doesn't do In calls often. BBBJ but everything else covered. She aint afraid to go that extra mile. Again, pricey but worth it. $$ 30 min.

  12. #9984

    Pass — I wasn't impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
    Nice enough, but not a BBW in a good way. Place was gross. Not into doing it on a moving blanket. There are better options, even if you like them chunky.

  13. #9983

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed here (IIRC very positively) but I can't remember her name for the life of me.
    Enthusiastic, accomodating, fun hour for $. 5, not a spinner.

  14. #9982
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, she looks familiar.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215
    She has been reviewed here (IIRC very positively) but I can't remember her name for the life of me.

  15. #9981
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, she looks familiar.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215
    I think there was a positive review when she was in Hopewell. Here's something here: https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../28896617/Jinx.

    I'd like to know as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape