Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,361 to 27,375 of 37345
-
03-06-19 16:51 #9985Banned Member

Posts: 56Sweetie
Had a fantastic dream about Sweetie from Massage Republic. She's in a hotel on good part of Midlothian today. She doesn't do In calls often. BBBJ but everything else covered. She aint afraid to go that extra mile. Again, pricey but worth it. $$ 30 min.
-
03-06-19 16:00 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 40Pass — I wasn't impressed
Nice enough, but not a BBW in a good way. Place was gross. Not into doing it on a moving blanket. There are better options, even if you like them chunky.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:59 #9983Regular Member

Posts: 20Jinx
Enthusiastic, accomodating, fun hour for $. 5, not a spinner.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:40 #9982Senior Member

Posts: 199She has been reviewed here (IIRC very positively) but I can't remember her name for the life of me.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:10 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 42I think there was a positive review when she was in Hopewell. Here's something here: https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../28896617/Jinx.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
I'd like to know as well.
-
03-06-19 14:54 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 373I think the same
She doesn't respond well.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 14:20 #9979Regular Member

Posts: 14Russian conspiracy!
Who are the best Russian providers? I'm talking about how well they do, not where they are from.
-
03-06-19 14:10 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 172Info needed
Any info on this one, she looks familiar.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215
-
03-06-19 10:59 #9977Senior Member

Posts: 169Scarlett
Check reviews for Celeste. Name change.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 10:16 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 107Not worth it.
She is not worth it. I wouldn't see her even in a bind.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 10:10 #9975Senior Member

Posts: 229Callie.
I remember responding to a CL ad. She was at run down inn in Petersburg. When I got there the alarms went off in my head. She had come to the door and had the look of a heavy user with everything pitch black. I left. She is a big girl and I think her mom or some kind of relative is in the biz. She is supersized. I have only seen maybe one good review.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 09:56 #9974Senior Member

Posts: 348270 lbs yea I'm good.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 08:52 #9973Senior Member

Posts: 42Callie
Any thoughts on this one?
Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
-
03-05-19 19:22 #9972Regular Member

Posts: 3New girl Brooke
Any info on this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...uld-e/39723674
-
03-05-19 18:25 #9971Senior Member

Posts: 42Scarlett
What are her rates? I haven't seen anything listed in her STG ad.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





