Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,361 to 27,375 of 37358
-
03-07-19 13:12 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 115New girl
Has anyone seen this girl? I am willing to TOFTT but just wanted to see if anyone already has. Thanks.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/786-274-2238/1/440425
-
03-07-19 12:26 #9997Senior Member

Posts: 26Natalie?
Does anyone have any info on Natalie?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/514478944005
Thanks!
-
03-07-19 10:06 #9996Senior Member

Posts: 73Russian
I'd recommend Lynn.
Originally Posted by Aioff
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 09:31 #9995Senior Member

Posts: 342Chy.
Yeah. That wasn't her place though. I think that she may have been kicked out about a month or so ago. Been trying to get in contact with her with no luck.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 09:28 #9994Senior Member

Posts: 50Smoke in southern chesterfield
Smoke will be available tonight thru Sunday in southern chesterfield. She is no longer in Powhatan. Several family situations hit her all at same time and she working to take care of those and get back to normal. If you've tried to see her recently then you know her availability has been very difficult. So now she trying to be available in different areas for few days each week until she can go back to regular schedule.
Be safe.
LL.
-
03-07-19 09:26 #9993Douchebag

Posts: 185Exactly the same.
I saw her last weekend for the first time in over a year and nothing has changed, came to the door with an empty bottle of vodka so I knew she was good to go LOL.
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 09:16 #9992Senior Member

Posts: 128Chy
Is this the one with the incall apt off of Ruffin Road?
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 07:00 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 132Suzee
How does one get in touch with Suzee. Does she have any ads? I'm close and would like to take the plunge with her.
-
03-07-19 02:46 #9990Senior Member

Posts: 342Chy
Can any of you tell me what happened to this individual? I had a dream of her back around late November which was great and after that she just sort of vanished.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/861455553115
-
03-06-19 22:32 #9989Senior Member

Posts: 173Yep, she is absolutely the same! Had a visit with her a couple weeks back same place same crazy fun. Had a little bit of an odd encounter on my way out though. Ran into her son he actually said he and then fist bumb'd me LOL!
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 22:17 #9988Senior Member

Posts: 134Get Down She Does
I hung out with Suzee recently. She wasn't drunk, but a mess is debateable. As opposed to being negative and reluctant, she was hype as hell and ready to do seemingly anything! We definitely got down. She's still my favorite MILF.
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 21:33 #9987Senior Member

Posts: 79Suzee
I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?
-
03-06-19 19:11 #9986Douchebag

Posts: 185Callie
I saw her about 2 years ago in a run down house in Chester, after I saw how big she was I delinced FS and just got a BBBJ. She let me face fuck her without pulling back then busted all over her face.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 16:51 #9985Banned Member

Posts: 56Sweetie
Had a fantastic dream about Sweetie from Massage Republic. She's in a hotel on good part of Midlothian today. She doesn't do In calls often. BBBJ but everything else covered. She aint afraid to go that extra mile. Again, pricey but worth it. $$ 30 min.
-
03-06-19 16:00 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 40Pass — I wasn't impressed
Nice enough, but not a BBW in a good way. Place was gross. Not into doing it on a moving blanket. There are better options, even if you like them chunky.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




