Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,586 to 21,600 of 26393
-
03-05-19 12:04 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 63Agreed
Thought it was just me I went in with high expectations from all the good reviews she's received and was greatly disappointed. Her face is attractive but her body isn't quite my cup of tea she also had a little smell down below not fishy but like maybe she had been a little sweaty. BJ wasn't too bad though. In my opinion I would choose Nikki over her she has a better body performance was better and no smell. I honestly thought her attitude was better too.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 11:47 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 812I don't and likely wouldn't. Have been to several meet and greets in Chicago years ago and most opted to remain anonymous, while a few openly let it be known who they were. Of course the ladies were no secret. But that was a different board in different times. I recently was leaving an appointment and had somebody parked right behind me waiting to go in. I did not make eye contact as I got to my car as I'm sure he was probably just as uncomfortable, if not more than I was knowing he was going to see a provider who wasn't going to be all that fresh for him. While that should be no surprise to any of us, we don't need to have it right in our faces. While driving away, I couldn't help but wonder if he was a fellow board member here.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 11:12 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 166Kayla
Wow. I've must of ignored her long enough to where she'll post again. Have fun with her.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/946196539412
-
03-05-19 11:10 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 166Kayla
Every night she texts me from a different number than usual. I've seen her a couple times last month and I can confirm it was her with all those weird numbers. I've never seen her sister around because she claims they hate each other. Kayla rarely sees people outside her regulars though but it doesn't makes sense because she needs the cash since she's broke. I didn't mind seeing her but she keeps messaging me every night. The longer I don't see her the more desperate she gets and lowers her price completely in half. The only thing she has going for her is she's tight down there. Other than that she only does mish and BBBJ. She's very clean though. Always washes herself before every meeting. I always skip the BJ because she smokes a lot before doing it. Gross. You can see the discoloration of her saliva. I don't even know what number to give you guys if you message me cause it's never the same everyday. Good luck out there.
-
03-05-19 10:49 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 2814I met a guy for lunch a half dozen times or so that posted here some years back. I use to give him free passes for Silk.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 10:11 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 393You sir are correct, my apologies. Either way, 200 hh is OUTRAGEOUS for theoretically speaking, fucking a plastic blow up doll.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 10:02 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 686Learning experience
Ok. Someone of you newbies HAVE to get some of the basics down when looking at ads. 1. If the pics look to gold to be true, they are 2. If the area code on their number is not local to wisconsin, or northern IL, they are probably a bot 3. If they only give an email address for correspondence, they are most likely a bot.
Knowing all of this, look back at the add, and tell us if you think this add is real or not.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 08:37 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 36Morning all. I was wondering if anyone had any information on Lolli Pops? I love tall sexy blondes. Thanks stay safe?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-t...-only-17433012
-
03-05-19 02:17 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 470I wasnt aware they were together, last I knew Julia was Eastside and kayla was Southside which works much better then brown deer for me.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 02:11 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 470Indeed, I also scratched any future meetings on the dead end street.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 02:07 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 470Might have been 300 for outcall but she does 200 hh incall I was told.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 22:30 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 390She does look good but 3 hh is outrageous. We might as well be in LA.
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 21:34 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 1820Thanks for the info and the PM's gentlemen. I'll report back if I pull the trigger.
HS.
-
03-04-19 20:49 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 435Kayla and Julie do this to each other.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 20:07 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 205She has interesting measurements !1
She certainly looks hot my friend but I'm laughing at her measurements that SHE put down in her ad, 11-11-11. LOL.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




