Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,616 to 21,630 of 26416
-
03-05-19 08:37 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 36Morning all. I was wondering if anyone had any information on Lolli Pops? I love tall sexy blondes. Thanks stay safe?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-t...-only-17433012
-
03-05-19 02:17 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 470I wasnt aware they were together, last I knew Julia was Eastside and kayla was Southside which works much better then brown deer for me.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 02:11 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 470Indeed, I also scratched any future meetings on the dead end street.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 02:07 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 470Might have been 300 for outcall but she does 200 hh incall I was told.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 22:30 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 390She does look good but 3 hh is outrageous. We might as well be in LA.
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 21:34 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 1820Thanks for the info and the PM's gentlemen. I'll report back if I pull the trigger.
HS.
-
03-04-19 20:49 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 435Kayla and Julie do this to each other.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 20:07 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 205She has interesting measurements !1
She certainly looks hot my friend but I'm laughing at her measurements that SHE put down in her ad, 11-11-11. LOL.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 19:36 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 393Texted with her awhile back. She requested 3 for a hh which I then inquired about rules, stated everything covered and no exchange of fluids. Although I think she may be real, I'll pass!
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:41 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 774These?
These 2 do that? Or in general?
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:35 #4791Banned Member

Posts: 373I prefer not to know in person whose dicks been in her before mine, so nope don't hang out.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:35 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 774Did
Did you specify "dollar bill" or "piles of hundies"? Either way I say go for it. Just one man's opinion tho.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:17 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 1484My 3 cents
Two neighbors dogs barking when you park to let everyone know when a strange car has arrived. Everything covered. Is a talker. Nice body and budget friendly but she will ghost you some days or will have you waiting for over 30-45 minutes on the other days. I marked her off my list about a year ago.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:03 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 627Jessica
So I visited with Jessica / Christina (901 area code). I was very far from impressed. Her ass is something different. Not for me. She is very nice and pleasant and accommodating. But for what she is asking (80 qv 130 hh) I can't possibly see a repeat visit. To each there own, not for me. Can't see what everyone was talking about.
-
03-04-19 17:22 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 355Snow
Well I think I love the pics in her posting. Was texting with her about a month ago. She demanded a pic from me and quoted $300 an hour, so that conversation ended rather abruptly.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




