Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 48,001 to 48,015 of 52348
-
03-05-19 02:15 #4348Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone recognize her? Is she from LA?
https://hotkcuties.com/taylor/
She's in the Bay Area now, but I feel like I saw her pictures somewhere before. Not sure if it was Bay Area or LA though.
-
03-05-19 00:29 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 3480Great body. Beautiful face. Age Who knows?
Originally Posted by KingNoctis
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 00:20 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 7266Is there a link for her or?
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 23:15 #4345

Posts: 904Missing
Some Contact info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 22:16 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 7266She NOT BBFS.
Originally Posted by WhiteK13
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 22:07 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 209More info please!
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
And your inbox is full.
-
03-04-19 22:06 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 209Lyn
Info on Lyn?
Age?
Face?
Body?
-
03-04-19 20:04 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 34Is GI-L BBFS?
I didn't think GI-L was BBFS?
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:43 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 3480Hating condoms would definitely do it with her.
Originally Posted by Jumper427
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 16:50 #4339Regular Member

Posts: 20Confirmed with sunny
I've been blacklisted for some reason. I'd actually seen Lyn twice before and thought we had goodbye chemistry and definitely didn't try to stalk her. I think I did remark about hating condoms though. I dunno. Kind of a bummer since she's definitely very hot.
Originally Posted by DHorn420
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 15:44 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 3480She's back with M.
Originally Posted by BlaneJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 15:25 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 122Who is ivy with now?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 14:27 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 90She was a 10/10 when she was Pink / Tomi back in the days IMHO. TER had her as mostly 9/9's.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 14:01 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 3480Monday March 4
Megan. Mdr.
Bb. Pv.
Lucia, chanel, lia, nicole, diamond. Wla.
Ivy. (she's back in wla).
Glow, nuri, ((lyn. Yes she is still available)). Wla.
-
03-04-19 13:15 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 3480I wish it was "as is she still isn't" because she "still isn't".
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





