Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4348

    Anyone recognize her? Is she from LA?

    https://hotkcuties.com/taylor/

    She's in the Bay Area now, but I feel like I saw her pictures somewhere before. Not sure if it was Bay Area or LA though.

  2. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNoctis  [View Original Post]
    Info on Lyn?

    Age?>>>>>Who knows

    Face?>>>>>Beautiful

    Body?
    Great body. Beautiful face. Age Who knows?

  3. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia  [View Original Post]
    She is back after a long hiatus. Enjoy fellas.
    Is there a link for her or?

  4. #4345

    Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia  [View Original Post]
    She is back after a long hiatus. Enjoy fellas.
    Some Contact info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

  5. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteK13  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think GI-L was BBFS?
    She NOT BBFS.

  6. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia  [View Original Post]
    She is back after a long hiatus. Enjoy fellas.
    More info please!

    And your inbox is full.

  7. #4342

    Lyn

    Info on Lyn?

    Age?

    Face?

    Body?

  8. #4341

    Is GI-L BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia  [View Original Post]
    She is back after a long hiatus. Enjoy fellas.
    I didn't think GI-L was BBFS?

  9. #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper427  [View Original Post]
    I've been blacklisted for some reason. I'd actually seen Lyn twice before and thought we had goodbye chemistry and definitely didn't try to stalk her. I think I did remark about hating condoms though. I dunno. Kind of a bummer since she's definitely very hot.
    Hating condoms would definitely do it with her.

  10. #4339

    Confirmed with sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Hispanic here and sunny replies ASAP when I ask for an appointment. Haven't been blacklisted either.
    I've been blacklisted for some reason. I'd actually seen Lyn twice before and thought we had goodbye chemistry and definitely didn't try to stalk her. I think I did remark about hating condoms though. I dunno. Kind of a bummer since she's definitely very hot.

  11. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaneJames  [View Original Post]
    Who is ivy with now?
    She's back with M.

  12. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Megan. Mdr.

    Bb. Pv.

    Lucia, chanel, lia, nicole, diamond. Wla.

    Ivy. (she's back in wla).

    Glow, nuri, ((lyn. Yes she is still available)). Wla.
    Who is ivy with now?

  13. #4336
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy88  [View Original Post]
    You say "back when she was BBFSCIP" as if she still isn't. Also I agree with others, Taylor is hotter. Glow used to be hot, but I don't recall her ever being a 10/10 in my book. To each his own but I never recall her being more than a 7/10 or I would have been seeding that every other day.
    She was a 10/10 when she was Pink / Tomi back in the days IMHO. TER had her as mostly 9/9's.

  14. #4335

    Monday March 4

    Megan. Mdr.

    Bb. Pv.

    Lucia, chanel, lia, nicole, diamond. Wla.

    Ivy. (she's back in wla).

    Glow, nuri, ((lyn. Yes she is still available)). Wla.

  15. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy88  [View Original Post]
    You say "back when she was BBFSCIP" as if she still isn't. Also I agree with others, Taylor is hotter. Glow used to be hot, but I don't recall her ever being a 10/10 in my book. To each his own but I never recall her being more than a 7/10 or I would have been seeding that every other day.
    I wish it was "as is she still isn't" because she "still isn't".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape