Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 736 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #503

    Jessika / Jessicaxxx206/ Hello_Kitty

    It looks like she's back:https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tter-than-Ever!26%23128525%3 B-Blonde-Blue-Eyed-Natalee-%26%23128536%3 B-A-Sweet-Treat-%26%23128096%3 B-%26%23128096%3 B-Review-Special.

    Unfortunately seems to be safety girl. Anybody been able to do bb? Even BBBJ?

  2. #502

    Lacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    Her TNA Profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232841-Lacy-baby.

    I had a decent session with her once, but she ghosted me the second time, and I haven't been back since and don't plan to.
    Thanks for the link and info.

  3. #501

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LeMoyne  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her she's a safety girl. No incall only outcall but will do a cardate. I'd recommend LittlePanda.
    Thanks bro.

  4. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Has any senior members seen Lisa the little person? I am traveling from the East Coast around the 15th and would like to meet this cutie. Any senior members have experience with her. Fell free to PM me. Maybe I can return the favor if you are ever in South Carolina.

    Thanks.

    Stixx.
    I talked to her she's a safety girl. No incall only outcall but will do a cardate. I'd recommend LittlePanda.

  5. #499

    Any senior members

    Has any senior members seen Lisa the little person? I am traveling from the East Coast around the 15th and would like to meet this cutie. Any senior members have experience with her. Fell free to PM me. Maybe I can return the favor if you are ever in South Carolina.

    Thanks.

    Stixx.

  6. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    Her TNA Profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232841-Lacy-baby.

    I had a decent session with her once, but she ghosted me the second time, and I haven't been back since and don't plan to.
    I have been trying to see her, she had posted some pretty good special rates, but she seems to be one of those girls that will reply to a text or two and then dissapear for a week or two.

  7. #497

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Drx509  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/800204060420

    Any intel on this one? I recognize some of the pics from tna but can't find her profile now.
    Her TNA Profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232841-Lacy-baby.

    I had a decent session with her once, but she ghosted me the second time, and I haven't been back since and don't plan to.

  8. #496

    Dream girls club.

    Has anyone ever heard or seen Elly aka Midnight at dreamgirls?

    Really hoping to get some info on her.

  9. #495

    Kendall?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/800204060420

    Any intel on this one? I recognize some of the pics from tna but can't find her profile now.

  10. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    In town for the week for work. Any good outcall providers you can recommend?
    LittlePanda.

  11. #493

    Outcall

    In town for the week for work. Any good outcall providers you can recommend?

  12. #492

    Maddie Mattson?


  13. #491

    IT's a fake site

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbB  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    Maybe someone can enlighten me. I went on this GFE monkey site (https://www.gfemonkey.com/escorts/se...tle-washington), but could't see any rates. There is however a little heart on the top of the page. When you click on it, you are taken to a site that asks you to make a charitable donation.

    So do I see this correct, and you don't have to pay the girls, but instead provide proof that you donated to a charity? Is this for real?
    Its a bait and switch agency, all the ladies with 4 or 5 stars are listing for their agency, then they take photos from eros and slixa and make pages for other girls not from their agency, and give them all 1 or 2 stars.

  14. #490

    Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniDan  [View Original Post]
    I see Las Vegas has a thread on this website.

    Any locals in WA ever use this as a resource?

    It is pretty thin on ads, but maybe a place to get higher activity?

    Thoughts.

    http://seattle.mojovillage.com/adult...nsguides-women
    When I was in LV in November, I followed some sponsored links for the area, and found a couple of ads that I liked. I think I got a little lucky, as these links looked to be about 50% fake.

    I did notice that the TNA Las Vegas link is more active than it used to be, but tends toward the high end, but the ladies that post there appear to be real.

  15. #489

    MojoVillage

    I see Las Vegas has a thread on this website.

    Any locals in WA ever use this as a resource?

    It is pretty thin on ads, but maybe a place to get higher activity?

    Thoughts.

    http://seattle.mojovillage.com/adult...nsguides-women

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape