Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 11033
-
03-05-19 23:37 #503Senior Member

Posts: 33Jessika / Jessicaxxx206/ Hello_Kitty
It looks like she's back:https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tter-than-Ever!26%23128525%3 B-Blonde-Blue-Eyed-Natalee-%26%23128536%3 B-A-Sweet-Treat-%26%23128096%3 B-%26%23128096%3 B-Review-Special.
Unfortunately seems to be safety girl. Anybody been able to do bb? Even BBBJ?
-
03-05-19 15:08 #502Senior Member

Posts: 45Lacy.
Thanks for the link and info.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 11:09 #501Senior Member

Posts: 130Thanks
Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by LeMoyne
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 19:30 #500Banned Member

Posts: 51I talked to her she's a safety girl. No incall only outcall but will do a cardate. I'd recommend LittlePanda.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 12:21 #499Senior Member

Posts: 130Any senior members
Has any senior members seen Lisa the little person? I am traveling from the East Coast around the 15th and would like to meet this cutie. Any senior members have experience with her. Fell free to PM me. Maybe I can return the favor if you are ever in South Carolina.
Thanks.
Stixx.
-
03-04-19 10:36 #498Senior Member

Posts: 267I have been trying to see her, she had posted some pretty good special rates, but she seems to be one of those girls that will reply to a text or two and then dissapear for a week or two.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 02:32 #497Senior Member

Posts: 133Lacy
Her TNA Profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232841-Lacy-baby.
Originally Posted by Drx509
[View Original Post]
I had a decent session with her once, but she ghosted me the second time, and I haven't been back since and don't plan to.
-
03-03-19 07:33 #496Senior Member

Posts: 92Dream girls club.
Has anyone ever heard or seen Elly aka Midnight at dreamgirls?
Really hoping to get some info on her.
-
03-02-19 13:00 #495Senior Member

Posts: 45Kendall?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/800204060420
Any intel on this one? I recognize some of the pics from tna but can't find her profile now.
-
02-26-19 18:39 #494Banned Member

Posts: 51LittlePanda.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 14:43 #493Senior Member

Posts: 157Outcall
In town for the week for work. Any good outcall providers you can recommend?
-
02-25-19 14:24 #492Senior Member

Posts: 617Maddie Mattson?
Any word on this one?
http://puyallup.skipthegames.com/fem...o/134746639633
-
02-24-19 20:31 #491Senior Member

Posts: 45IT's a fake site
Its a bait and switch agency, all the ladies with 4 or 5 stars are listing for their agency, then they take photos from eros and slixa and make pages for other girls not from their agency, and give them all 1 or 2 stars.
Originally Posted by HerbB
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 16:15 #490Senior Member

Posts: 62Las Vegas
When I was in LV in November, I followed some sponsored links for the area, and found a couple of ads that I liked. I think I got a little lucky, as these links looked to be about 50% fake.
Originally Posted by MartiniDan
[View Original Post]
I did notice that the TNA Las Vegas link is more active than it used to be, but tends toward the high end, but the ladies that post there appear to be real.
-
02-23-19 11:10 #489Senior Member

Posts: 48MojoVillage
I see Las Vegas has a thread on this website.
Any locals in WA ever use this as a resource?
It is pretty thin on ads, but maybe a place to get higher activity?
Thoughts.
http://seattle.mojovillage.com/adult...nsguides-women













Reply With Quote





