rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 736 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #473

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    Which casino is she working? Have you gotten any intel?

  2. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMoyne  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar, but that is about it.

  3. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    If someone has contact info that would be one I would contact.

  4. #470

  5. #469

    Blonde

    Anyone seen this girl yet?

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/massa...e/108962258904

    She's got the looks but seems TGTBT and her incall is shady! I've contacted girls with the address so not toftt.

  6. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    Who's that? Where'd you get the pics?

  7. #467

    Name.

    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1E65B0BE-9017-4085-9F03-714E9F1E9040.jpg‎   19B7F3CB-4B62-4A76-84CA-5089A586ABBE.jpg‎  

  8. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her on SA yet. Got a link?
    Unfortunately not. I looked through my email and messages and don't see her account. She was using pictures similar to what her avatar is on TNA right now though. She wanted around $3 k+/ month to meet a few times a month so I politely declined and wished her well.

  9. #465

    NothingLikeMia

    Never seen her on SA yet. Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanJoe  [View Original Post]
    She's still around just not posting at all. I'd email her and see if she responds. I know she was trying to go the SA (SeekingArrangement) route. I saw her on there and played dumb to see what she wanted. It was astronomical so I declined.

  10. #464

    Thanks

    Thanks for the heads up. Next time I'll do a tin eye search on the photos.

  11. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoars  [View Original Post]
    And those are some rocking titts. Looks like I'm driving up north for the weekend. I'll post details if it works out.
    Beware! Those aren't her pictures. I put those pics into tineye and it came back that they are not hers.

    Be careful with this one as she did post real pics and there was lots of loose skin.

    Seemed like many years of drug use.

    Beware!

  12. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by HairpieDinner  [View Original Post]
    This looks inviting and has a local 206 number, but something seems TGTBT. Maybe our uncle LEO.

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/28870547/

    Anyone tried yet?
    http://www.tetazas.net/tetona-amateur-barcelona/

  13. #461

    Tgtbt

    This looks inviting and has a local 206 number, but something seems TGTBT. Maybe our uncle LEO.

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/28870547/

    Anyone tried yet?

  14. #460

    Nothinglikemia

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanJoe  [View Original Post]
    She's still around just not posting at all. I'd email her and see if she responds. I know she was trying to go the SA (SeekingArrangement) route. I saw her on there and played dumb to see what she wanted. It was astronomical so I declined.
    Thanks Spartan. I did send her couple of emails and texted on her old number, but didn't heard back from her. She was a hottie on the board and wish she stayed there more. Seems she had become choosy now. Let me know if you guys had any luck setting up a date with her recent times.

  15. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some of her other posts with more recent pics and she looks 10-15 years older and meth heads up. That is a nice pic of her snapper thought!

    -LCB.
    And those are some rocking titts. Looks like I'm driving up north for the weekend. I'll post details if it works out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape