Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 23673
-
03-06-19 13:38 #16248Senior Member

Posts: 3349Ghosting SB
I have a past SB I haven't seen in a couple of years, so I don't have contact info. I do have all her identity IRL, but I think I'd flip her out if I contacted her that way. I saw her show up on SA recently, I am fairly sure. She has very discreet pix. Anyway, she is smart, absolutely stunning, very hot, and great in the sack. I'd love to hook up w. Her again. I don't have a current SA membership, but I have some private pics on the site (not me either, like my public photo, but close). I gave her access to the pics, she read my profile, and replied briefly. I don't think she recognized it as me. I finally get off the dine and get a prepaid card to get my membership so I can contact her. And now I can't find her on the site. I have two unpaid profiles, from which I viewed and favorited her profile, and now I can't see either of them. The message from giving her access to my photos I also can't see. Sadly, I cannot recall the profile name she used, so I can't ask one of you brothers to check if she just blocked me. Any solutions envisioned? Is this the way the site is supposed to work? FFA.
-
03-05-19 14:53 #16247Senior Member

Posts: 336I'm very tempted
She sent me a couple of additional pics via text, and the rest of the body looks as good as the rack.
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 10:13 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 3349Resemblance?
Never know if someone like this is on SA. Re Kraft.
-
03-05-19 09:34 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 880Bluebird
Has your name on the card. They give you a temp card to start.
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:59 #16244Senior Member

Posts: 154How Long Will She Last?
I can't wait for your report GD, please, TOFTT! I'd like to see the rest of her body. Looks like she's got a nice rack. I'm generally not into short hair but I would be intrigued by her reaction to a real dick in her kitty.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:13 #16243Senior Member

Posts: 3349Yes, I mentioned the AMEX reloadable debit card earlier, and it is called Bluebird. I could reload it at a CVS pharmacy, those are more frequent than WalMart. It does have your real name on it, so you can maybe misspell it with your hotel reservation and at checkin, to try to keep UTR. They permit an online-only statement, etc. But you have to be able to get mail to get yours.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 16:43 #16242Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks, Ernie. Do you know if an Amex Bluebird has your name printed on it? I understand some hotels won't let you use a gift card or a debit card without a name that matches your I'd for the deposit. Apparently you can buy the Bluebird at Walmart and then add value at the register. It seems unlikely that a physical card purchased off the shelf like this could have you name on it.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 10:11 #16241Senior Member

Posts: 880AMEX Bluebird
Offers what you describe. You can load it with cash by visiting WalMart -- not sure if that is practical for you. Otherwise, it means linking it to a bank account.
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 23:27 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 336Ex-Lesbian?
Anyone with intel? I've been texting with her and she's DTF.
https://www.seeking.com/member/552ca...4-19babcc4fa8e
-
03-02-19 14:55 #16239Senior Member

Posts: 336Asian SB Jackpot
Ok, so I have this thing for Asian women. About a month ago I saw a profile on SA for a 20 something Asian lady. Her pics looked promising even though I couldn't tell which part of Asia she was from. I sent her a message and didn't hear from her. Two weeks later I sent her another message. She eventually responded and we started texting privately. Turns out she's from an area close to India. We set up a meet and greet. Hot as hell best describes her. Petite frame with curves in the right places. After the meet and greet we made plans to meet.
Fast forward to today. We get lunch and come back to my place. Get to the FC, the clothes come off and she's just as luscious unclothed. Oh that ass! She wasn't shy about getting on the mic and the skills were good. Tried her in a 69 and then banged here in mish, while she moaned nicely. Nothing like a tight bodied 20 something hottie moaning while you're bangin' her.
Her allowance request was a little more than I'm accustomed to it worth it in my opinion.
Moral to this story, keep trying even if they don't initially respond. Secondly, there are hot ones out there that don't have GPS. And most importantly, especially for you younger guys, open a door or two for the ladies sometimes. She mentioned that she was impressed that I opened the car door for her when we went to lunch. Sometimes it's the little things that impress.
-
03-02-19 14:08 #16238Senior Member

Posts: 299Speaking of experiments, has anyone here ever listed "church-goer" or "religious" in their profile? I wonder if being a believer would help or hinder in the bowl. Just a thought.
-
03-02-19 14:03 #16237Senior Member

Posts: 299It's clear she's not really into you (or maybe older guys). I'm assuming she's not a virgin and has had sex before. Sounds like she's ready to ditch you at any point along the way, with the fake excuses and last minute changes.
It's definitely an interesting project and while she might have some good qualities, going to the FC is what most (ok, make that all) guys want. It's ok since you have a couple of sure things going but I would not put too much energy or hope into this one. My guess is she'll take the hundred once or twice more but then will feel 'too much pressure' to do something she's not into at all. Please keep us updated.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 11:40 #16236Senior Member

Posts: 335I have lowered the allowance multiple times after the first meeting. One SB, I started at 250, now at 200 for 3 rounds. Once you are a known entity to them, some risk is off the table and that is worth it to some in their head. For setting up the second meeting, I just texted, are you ok with 200 this time, and after she said yes it became the unspoken norm.
Originally Posted by Statecho
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 10:55 #16235Senior Member

Posts: 72Congratulations
I am beyond proud of you brother she is a quality find! I am going to take your suggested hunting grounds and see if I can also find a trophy.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 10:42 #16234Senior Member

Posts: 3349W / the girls you target, I don't doubt that is so. However, there are plenty of girls on the site who absolutely want old guys, even as old as me (60's). They have their kinks too. If you'd like to have an ongoing arrangement w / PYTs, those are the ones you have to hunt down. They are typically submissive, w / daddy issues, and after a while you find out how to pick those out from their profiles. Typically sparse, they may say they are shy. Don't go for those who say kinky or submissive.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





