Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 492 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her for years. She is a really nice girl and I have had some great times with her. Once she is comfortable with you she gets better and better. Treat her right.
    Got a link or phone #?

  2. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her for years. She is a really nice girl and I have had some great times with her. Once she is comfortable with you she gets better and better. Treat her right.
    Got a link or phone #?

  3. #681

    Lexie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    I have been seeing her for years. She is a really nice girl and I have had some great times with her. Once she is comfortable with you she gets better and better. Treat her right.

  4. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    Doesn't her ad say that she asks for half paid upfront, before booking the appointment, online?

  5. #679

    Lexie Rose

    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-03-06-01-32-55.jpg‎   image-2019-03-06-01-33-05.jpg‎   image-2019-03-06-01-33-02.jpg‎  

  6. #678

    Jenny.

    Had an appt w / Jenny. 3 months preggo.

    As always, very accommodating.

    Had a great time.

  7. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    One guy responded in Hartford that he hooked up twice with her and will repeat. So that's good news so far.
    Google the number. Established provider with new branding and marketing approach.

  8. #676

    STG photos

    Anyone else notice that STG has restricted providers to only display 3 photos on their post?

    When you open the post, it shows all of their photos.

    This is keeping the main pages smaller. Good thing. Some providers were filling up the main pages with their photos.

  9. #675

    Sashaa in Hartford

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    WOW, has anyone checked this treat out?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...a/163101986646
    One guy responded in Hartford that he hooked up twice with her and will repeat. So that's good news so far.

  10. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    STG is working okay for me. Maybe just a temporary glitch or something.
    Its been running like absolute trash for me for about 1 1/2 days or so at this point.

    It has had little spirts where it works fine but its gone to either stupidly slow or a fetch error comes back.

    Annoying to say the least. Especially with erotic monkey being a put out reviews regularly or pay for current info site (also annoying).

  11. #673

    Sashaa in Hartford

    WOW, has anyone checked this treat out?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...a/163101986646

  12. #672

    Beautiful warm wet

    Does anyone have any info on this provider?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/144993636114

    Seems too good to be true, but the torso pix look real.

    Thanks.

    Kev.

  13. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by WarKing21  [View Original Post]
    Has stg been shut down? I can't open up profiles.
    STG is working okay for me. Maybe just a temporary glitch or something.

  14. #670

    Stg.

    Has stg been shut down? I can't open up profiles.

  15. #669

    Thank you Vinho Tinto

    Appreciate the link, cheers.

    JS2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape