Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 491 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #690

    Lexie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    I have been seeing her for years. She is a really nice girl and I have had some great times with her. Once she is comfortable with you she gets better and better. Treat her right.

  2. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    Doesn't her ad say that she asks for half paid upfront, before booking the appointment, online?

  3. #688

    Lexie Rose

    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-03-06-01-32-55.jpg‎   image-2019-03-06-01-33-05.jpg‎   image-2019-03-06-01-33-02.jpg‎  

  4. #687

    Jenny.

    Had an appt w / Jenny. 3 months preggo.

    As always, very accommodating.

    Had a great time.

  5. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    One guy responded in Hartford that he hooked up twice with her and will repeat. So that's good news so far.
    Google the number. Established provider with new branding and marketing approach.

  6. #685

    STG photos

    Anyone else notice that STG has restricted providers to only display 3 photos on their post?

    When you open the post, it shows all of their photos.

    This is keeping the main pages smaller. Good thing. Some providers were filling up the main pages with their photos.

  7. #684

    Sashaa in Hartford

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    WOW, has anyone checked this treat out?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...a/163101986646
    One guy responded in Hartford that he hooked up twice with her and will repeat. So that's good news so far.

  8. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    STG is working okay for me. Maybe just a temporary glitch or something.
    Its been running like absolute trash for me for about 1 1/2 days or so at this point.

    It has had little spirts where it works fine but its gone to either stupidly slow or a fetch error comes back.

    Annoying to say the least. Especially with erotic monkey being a put out reviews regularly or pay for current info site (also annoying).

  9. #682

    Sashaa in Hartford

    WOW, has anyone checked this treat out?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...a/163101986646

  10. #681

    Beautiful warm wet

    Does anyone have any info on this provider?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/144993636114

    Seems too good to be true, but the torso pix look real.

    Thanks.

    Kev.

  11. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by WarKing21  [View Original Post]
    Has stg been shut down? I can't open up profiles.
    STG is working okay for me. Maybe just a temporary glitch or something.

  12. #679

    Stg.

    Has stg been shut down? I can't open up profiles.

  13. #678

    Thank you Vinho Tinto

    Appreciate the link, cheers.

    JS2.

  14. #677

    Luna is real

    Saw her a couple months ago when she just started posting. Super sweet girl, thick but very sexy imo. Those pics are absolutely real. Her tits are ridiculous, if you like them big and droopy, which I do. Nipples the size of my hand.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/479561257860

    Sweet, sweet girl. YMMV of course, but she never rushed me and has a very chill, laid back demeanor while still wanting to please.

    She's a keeper. Treat her nice fellas, please.

    Stay safe,

    JS2.

  15. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Hi Wolfman, do you have a link for Jenn? I would love to meet a pregnant girl.

    Did you mean Jenna by any chance?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-women-just-a-phone-c/732540617619

    Thanks & stay safe.

    JS2.
    Jen: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/009793113953.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape