Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 735 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 11015
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #485

    Kendall?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/800204060420

    Any intel on this one? I recognize some of the pics from tna but can't find her profile now.

  2. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    In town for the week for work. Any good outcall providers you can recommend?
    LittlePanda.

  3. #483

    Outcall

    In town for the week for work. Any good outcall providers you can recommend?

  4. #482

    Maddie Mattson?


  5. #481

    IT's a fake site

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbB  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    Maybe someone can enlighten me. I went on this GFE monkey site (https://www.gfemonkey.com/escorts/se...tle-washington), but could't see any rates. There is however a little heart on the top of the page. When you click on it, you are taken to a site that asks you to make a charitable donation.

    So do I see this correct, and you don't have to pay the girls, but instead provide proof that you donated to a charity? Is this for real?
    Its a bait and switch agency, all the ladies with 4 or 5 stars are listing for their agency, then they take photos from eros and slixa and make pages for other girls not from their agency, and give them all 1 or 2 stars.

  6. #480

    Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniDan  [View Original Post]
    I see Las Vegas has a thread on this website.

    Any locals in WA ever use this as a resource?

    It is pretty thin on ads, but maybe a place to get higher activity?

    Thoughts.

    http://seattle.mojovillage.com/adult...nsguides-women
    When I was in LV in November, I followed some sponsored links for the area, and found a couple of ads that I liked. I think I got a little lucky, as these links looked to be about 50% fake.

    I did notice that the TNA Las Vegas link is more active than it used to be, but tends toward the high end, but the ladies that post there appear to be real.

  7. #479

    MojoVillage

    I see Las Vegas has a thread on this website.

    Any locals in WA ever use this as a resource?

    It is pretty thin on ads, but maybe a place to get higher activity?

    Thoughts.

    http://seattle.mojovillage.com/adult...nsguides-women

  8. #478

    Lisa on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel regarding this gal?

    Finally my dick will look HUGE!

    Thanks in advance.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/315665613141
    Hey guys, after lurking for forever I contacted Lisa today for an incall after dealing with a pretty lame week. Super glad I did.

    She can't be taller than 4 1/2 feet, with a great ass as well. She's a safety girl, but she's super energetic and took it deeper in her throat than I honestly expected her to.

    Having her on top is great with how she straddles you, but I'm a doggy style fan myself so after a while we did the switch and I was watching that ass bounce on my dick.

    Definitely a great half hour spent.

  9. #477

    Lisa on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel regarding this gal?

    Finally my dick will look HUGE!

    Thanks in advance.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/315665613141
    I'm also curious if anyone saw her.

  10. #476

    News Article

    Anyone have information on this? https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/off...unty/923459083.

  11. #475

    Nevermind!

    Quote Originally Posted by AhaMadness  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone!

    I'm visiting Seattle from Nashville this weekend. Any info on Narao? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2957909.

    Thanks in advance!
    My mistake. 7th of 9 pics revealed fake pics.

  12. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    google image search is your friend
    This. I check all the photos since usually it's TGTBT. I use Tineye and Google Image Search. One of her photos in the ad is from 2013 and I'd imagine not her since it says it's a french girl.

    https://imgur.com/Jp9RiKG

  13. #473

    GFE Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbB  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    Maybe someone can enlighten me. I went on this GFE monkey site (https://www.gfemonkey.com/escorts/se...tle-washington), but could't see any rates. There is however a little heart on the top of the page. When you click on it, you are taken to a site that asks you to make a charitable donation.

    So do I see this correct, and you don't have to pay the girls, but instead provide proof that you donated to a charity? Is this for real?
    I think you are reading this wrong.

    Underneath the picture of each girl is either a phone number or an email address. Try calling, texting, or sending an email.

    If you want to support the gfemonkey site, you can make a donation to a charity they support. But that isn't going to get you laid.

  14. #472

    Narao.

    Hey everyone!

    I'm visiting Seattle from Nashville this weekend. Any info on Narao? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2957909.

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #471

    GFE Monkey

    Hi folks,

    Maybe someone can enlighten me. I went on this GFE monkey site (https://www.gfemonkey.com/escorts/se...tle-washington), but could't see any rates. There is however a little heart on the top of the page. When you click on it, you are taken to a site that asks you to make a charitable donation.

    So do I see this correct, and you don't have to pay the girls, but instead provide proof that you donated to a charity? Is this for real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape