Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 735 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    google image search is your friend
    This. I check all the photos since usually it's TGTBT. I use Tineye and Google Image Search. One of her photos in the ad is from 2013 and I'd imagine not her since it says it's a french girl.

    https://imgur.com/Jp9RiKG

  2. #473

    GFE Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbB  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    Maybe someone can enlighten me. I went on this GFE monkey site (https://www.gfemonkey.com/escorts/se...tle-washington), but could't see any rates. There is however a little heart on the top of the page. When you click on it, you are taken to a site that asks you to make a charitable donation.

    So do I see this correct, and you don't have to pay the girls, but instead provide proof that you donated to a charity? Is this for real?
    I think you are reading this wrong.

    Underneath the picture of each girl is either a phone number or an email address. Try calling, texting, or sending an email.

    If you want to support the gfemonkey site, you can make a donation to a charity they support. But that isn't going to get you laid.

  3. #472

    Narao.

    Hey everyone!

    I'm visiting Seattle from Nashville this weekend. Any info on Narao? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2957909.

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #471

    GFE Monkey

    Hi folks,

    Maybe someone can enlighten me. I went on this GFE monkey site (https://www.gfemonkey.com/escorts/se...tle-washington), but could't see any rates. There is however a little heart on the top of the page. When you click on it, you are taken to a site that asks you to make a charitable donation.

    So do I see this correct, and you don't have to pay the girls, but instead provide proof that you donated to a charity? Is this for real?

  5. #470

    Gis

    Quote Originally Posted by gravity  [View Original Post]
    i've never gotten a reply from her. I'm interested too.
    google image search is your friend

  6. #469

    "Lindsey"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten a reply from her. I'm interested too.
    If she turns out to be real, I'd love to see her too, but alas it looks like those are fake pics based on the review at the bottom of the adultlook page.

  7. #468

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by LeMoyne  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten a reply from her. I'm interested too.

  8. #467

    Tgtbt?

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...s/834761096798

    Txted for special, came back with "100 whatever you want". Sounds fishy to me but maybe I'm just being paranoid. Any thoughts? Sketchy incall location, if anyone remembers Mya / Violet she worked out of the same place.

  9. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbB  [View Original Post]
    Saw this spinner and she looks stunning.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3016349

    Does anyone have any experience with her.
    Fake pics, https://www.hashimg.com/u/paige.giese/228378316.

  10. #465

  11. #464

    Anyone familiar with April?

    Saw this spinner and she looks stunning.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3016349

    Does anyone have any experience with her.

  12. #463

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    Which casino is she working? Have you gotten any intel?

  13. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMoyne  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar, but that is about it.

  14. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    If someone has contact info that would be one I would contact.

  15. #460

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape