Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4144

    RE: Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on this Redhead Raven? Been texting her and might TOFTT. I did search the forum but not not finding anything here.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...w/544398618708
    You might want to post your request to the Jacksonville forum. I've never seen this provider, but she's been posting up here for a long time. The Jax folks might have more information for you.

    Shaggy.

  2. #4143

    Raven

    Anyone have Intel on this Redhead Raven? Been texting her and might TOFTT. I did search the forum but not not finding anything here.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...w/544398618708
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-02-28-22-22-25.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-02-28-22-22-31.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-02-28-22-22-51.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-02-28-22-22-58.jpg‎  

  3. #4142

    Noel.

    Is she still seeing clients? Her mugshot looks fine 5'6 100 lb, must be yummy.

  4. #4141
    Any info on Amanda in Merritt Island.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/394184628551

  5. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her since the original post. Alot can happen in 40 days! She was great that first day, but it appears she has gone down hill rather quickly. I'm sorry to hear it, but looking back at posts about her, it looks like your not the first to have a bad time with her.
    It was my little head taking over. I saw that report. Foolish of me thinking my miles might be better. I hate it when the little head intervenes / takes over and make decisions.

  6. #4139

    Lexi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider lately?

    She let drop off the face of the earth.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/803083720891
    Visiting uncle at this moment!

  7. #4138

    Clarification.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalova  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Binerific, I had a pleasure to meet up with Anastasia. She is a great provider. I saw her in the morning. Then I get a text response from Samantha Rhiannon and scheduled a meeting after work. Wow, I had the worst experience in my life. I was so excited to have 2 dreams in one day. The first dream was so awesome but the second dream. Nightmare.
    Anastasia is an awesome UTR. You have to go through Bonerifc to get her number.

    Samantha is on some heavy meds. Her teeth looked, no visible candy holes. However, she can even walk without a cane. Very bad shape. Would never see her again. Her ad in on the sister site.

    They are not the same person.

  8. #4137

    Rene in Titusville.

    I saw Rene in Titusville. She has her own home in a nice neighborhood. Comms were good, reasonable marios. She met me at the door in a sexy outfit with a pleasant smile. She looks just like her pics. We talked for a few minutes and she took me down the hall to her bedroom. Great BBBJ. Put on hat and she rode me cg then went to mish to finish. She went to the bathroom for a warm washcloth and towel and cleaned my little guy. Very pleasant experience with a normal girl LOL. No traces of candy and she wasn't high. I will repeat.

  9. #4136

    Lexi

    Has anyone seen this provider lately?

    She let drop off the face of the earth.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/803083720891

  10. #4135

    Rhiannon

    I have not seen her since the original post. Alot can happen in 40 days! She was great that first day, but it appears she has gone down hill rather quickly. I'm sorry to hear it, but looking back at posts about her, it looks like your not the first to have a bad time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalova  [View Original Post]
    Samantha Rhiannon = the worst experience of my dreaming career. Don't want to get into details. Dream at your risk. Its was a good day and a bad day. See my comments in the escort thres.

  11. #4134

    Great start but the finish sucked

    Thanks to Binerific, I had a pleasure to meet up with Anastasia. She is a great provider. I saw her in the morning. Then I get a text response from Samantha Rhiannon and scheduled a meeting after work. Wow, I had the worst experience in my life. I was so excited to have 2 dreams in one day. The first dream was so awesome but the second dream. Nightmare.

  12. #4133

    The worst ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    I was just dreaming that I just met with Boner's UTR, Rhiannon. Very sweet and personable girl, late30's-early40's dirty blonde. She is pretty much brand new to this line of work. I even had to show her around our happy little website here! Not a bad body, but if you like big A's to small B's, you will be in love with her super perky tits with tiny erect nipples, they are just awesome in my book!

    Anyway, she just finished getting her room when I arrived, so she was still dressed in normal clothes, fine with me. Told me to get comfortable while she showers. I only get a BJ on a first visit, so I told her don't worry about it. So we strip while we talk, and she's very talkative.

    On to the bed, she tells me she loves giving head (lucky me! And she went nuts doing it (pun intended). Takes direction well! She says " ohh yeah, pre-cum, I love the taste" and she slups it up quickly!

    Anyway, a perfectly directed BJ to cim. Took care of the boys and used all the techniques that she knew, she even has a vibrator for the twins.

    Oral skills: 9 out of 10. Attitude: 10.

    Cute enough for me, and skinny enough for me, she only has a few extra lbs for her height, I think everyone will be satisfied with her body.

    Bonerific's pics are accurate. Not sure about greek, I didn't ask.

    I don't see any evidence of a candy habit.

    Staying at a hotel in Satellite beach. I felt very safe, safe parking. Typical brevard rate for me, but make sure you discuss it because she is new and might not know the rates.

    PM me for her number

    Be good to her guys, lets keep her around!

    P.S. The tattoo isn't real, LOL.
    Samantha Rhiannon = the worst experience of my dreaming career. Don't want to get into details. Dream at your risk. Its was a good day and a bad day. See my comments in the escort thres.

  13. #4132

    Sweet Jess

    Has anyone seen sweet Jess recently?

    Maybe contact info.

    Thanks.

  14. #4131

    Anastasia Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by BJohnson098  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please provide Anatasia contact? Thanks.
    Contact Bonerific. She relies on him to screen people.

  15. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    I've always had a great time with Ruby. She is GFE and if you like tattoos, she's your girl. A little bit older but still a lot of fun.
    She drives herself, has a good head on her shoulders, Aims to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape