Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    I've always had a great time with Ruby. She is GFE and if you like tattoos, she's your girl. A little bit older but still a lot of fun.
    She drives herself, has a good head on her shoulders, Aims to please.

  2. #4129

    Thank you

    Thanks guys for the help. If you need someone in Palm beach county please PM me.

  3. #4128

    Update on Bellah

    Was looking for a girl to dream with so I sent some texts to Bellah yesterday. No response, so I tried her again today. She got back to me to tell me she's been in the hospital after heart surgery, will be out about March 12. If any of you had trouble getting ahold of her, that's why.

  4. #4127

    Anatasia Contact.

    Can anyone please provide Anatasia contact? Thanks.

  5. #4126

    Anastasia

    Had my third visit with her a few days ago, the dreams just keep getting better and better, truly she is the princess of pleasure. Got to her place a little late, my own fault but she was very understanding, if you need extra time just let her know. Great person to be around down to earth and fun as hell. Gents if you have her number go see her, she needs all the help she can get. If you don't have her number contact Bonerific.

  6. #4125

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossfl  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Looking for spinner to normal size provider that enjoys light spanking.

    Thanks.
    Try Kelly in Palm Bay. Older spinner. Great personality. Nice location.

  7. #4124

    Looking for recommendation

    Hi.

    Looking for spinner to normal size provider that enjoys light spanking.

    Thanks.

  8. #4123

    Sharon

    I had the same issue with scheduling. I tried 2 days each time she went silent. The second day I even had a time setup tentatively. She wanted to wait for maid service before she would confirm. But then no replys to my messages. Also I think she has left Cocoa Beach and is now at a motel off US 1 north of here.

  9. #4122

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis1915  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her post for a while. Anyone have a heads up. Appreciate the help.
    She is one of my favs. Shows up on time. Takes direction well. Honestly tries to please. She gets me to relax right away and then gets me so excited I can hardly breathe. She is about 40 but is in wonderful shape. You will enjoy your time with Ruby.

  10. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis1915  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her post for a while. Anyone have a heads up. Appreciate the help.
    I've always had a great time with Ruby. She is GFE and if you like tattoos, she's your girl. A little bit older but still a lot of fun.

  11. #4120

    Anastasia

    Spent a great hour with her this week at her Merritt Island location. Bonirific's and all other previous reviews are accurate. She is recovering from a left leg injury, so be gentle with that if you meet with her. She is a great person. Reliable, clean and great to spend time with. Her communication is the best in the area. Treat her well.

  12. #4119

  13. #4118
    I met her and turned her down. The pics are old, she has baby and other damage.

    She tried the " I need what I had for her up front cause she needed to give it to someone " line on me.

    Been there. Done that, got burned. Not going to happen again.

    All the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis1915  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her post for a while. Anyone have a heads up. Appreciate the help.

  14. #4117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis1915  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her post for a while. Anyone have a heads up. Appreciate the help.
    I have seen her, the good is she is a nice girl, very accommodating but too much ink for my tastes. She is in Cocoa Beach. Good head skills. I have not seen her for a year so o can not vouch how much road toll has been taken. The pics she posts were accurate a year ago.

  15. #4116

    Ruby

    Had my eye on her post for a while. Anyone have a heads up. Appreciate the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape