rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 685 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 10271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #866

    Miranda.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.is/p99OF

    Saw Miranda today. Easy setup, incall (Court and Miller area) seemed fairly safe, but I haven't lived in the area long. Nice to talk to, although her roommate was there with her daughter. Little spinner blonde, looks better than pictures. Was lucid without being hyper, so didn't appear strung out on anything. Very clean, perky B's, and clean, smooth, tasty and tight kitty. She got into it without the fake pornstar moaning, and takes good direction. BBBJ, cfs mish and lazy dog, willing to catch, I just couldn't muster up the shot, but she worked for it. I do plan on repeating. Quoted 120 hhr.

    Stay safe,

    Buddy.
    Her roommate is Cloey saw them advertising as duo, I saw Cloey and I wouldn't repeat but might give Miranda a shot.

  2. #865

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo2012  [View Original Post]
    I]she texted me the next day and we set up a time and everything I called 10 minutes before I arrived and nothing, told her I was there and nothing, she hasn't texted me since I come from saginaw so its a bit of a drive and I was pretty disappointed I would be willing to make the drive one more time if I could get a guarantee to see her.
    She did the same to me the first time I seen her. But apologized and we were able to get together and even threw in a discount. She's a cool chick but there's better for less. Only seen her twice. Looks like she changes her number. Not sure why if you're going to be "retiring" in a couple weeks. Papa Be.

  3. #864

    Haley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    She has a new review (today) on the Grand Rapids forum #2776.

  4. #863

    Miranda

    http://archive.is/p99OF

    Saw Miranda today. Easy setup, incall (Court and Miller area) seemed fairly safe, but I haven't lived in the area long. Nice to talk to, although her roommate was there with her daughter. Little spinner blonde, looks better than pictures. Was lucid without being hyper, so didn't appear strung out on anything. Very clean, perky B's, and clean, smooth, tasty and tight kitty. She got into it without the fake pornstar moaning, and takes good direction. BBBJ, cfs mish and lazy dog, willing to catch, I just couldn't muster up the shot, but she worked for it. I do plan on repeating. Quoted 120 hhr.

    Stay safe,

    Buddy.

  5. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    That's personal information it is against board rules.

    Thanks for the info!!

  6. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Post the links to the FB pages then.

    I thought they might be LEO.
    That's personal information it is against board rules.

  7. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these girls on Facebook. They're typical Flint ghetto trash addicts. So yes it probably is a third grade education. I wouldn't be surprised if a bf is posting for them seems to be happening alot lately. Be careful look around when you enter the place. Use the bathroom to see if someone is hiding. Check closet doors if they're locked, someone might be in it. If you don't feel right, leave.
    Post the links to the FB pages then.

    I thought they might be LEO.

  8. #859

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    That first Ad link reads like it was written by a poorly educated third party. It gives her weight as 258. That's a pass anyway. The girl pictured can't weigh 145.
    I've seen these girls on Facebook. They're typical Flint ghetto trash addicts. So yes it probably is a third grade education. I wouldn't be surprised if a bf is posting for them seems to be happening alot lately. Be careful look around when you enter the place. Use the bathroom to see if someone is hiding. Check closet doors if they're locked, someone might be in it. If you don't feel right, leave.

  9. #858

    Suspicious stg post.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed two new posts on STG that, at least to me, seem to be suspicious.

    Female escort.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/292739455681

    And.

    30 yr old women seeking male company.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...c/815183471559

    What do you guys think?

    Thanks!!

    -=CT.
    That first Ad link reads like it was written by a poorly educated third party. It gives her weight as 258. That's a pass anyway. The girl pictured can't weigh 145.

  10. #857

    Suspicious postings

    I have noticed two new posts on STG that, at least to me, seem to be suspicious.

    Female escort.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/292739455681

    And.

    30 yr old women seeking male company.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...c/815183471559

    What do you guys think?

    Thanks!!

    -=CT.

  11. #856

    I tried again

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    That's the right last four digits. I've seen her several times and can confirm she's retiring as she texted me just yesterday confirming that. I speculate that she'll be mostly sticking to regulars as she wraps up and per the ads she'll be done in a couple more weeks. She was always a great time and will be missed.
    I]she texted me the next day and we set up a time and everything I called 10 minutes before I arrived and nothing, told her I was there and nothing, she hasn't texted me since I come from saginaw so its a bit of a drive and I was pretty disappointed I would be willing to make the drive one more time if I could get a guarantee to see her.

  12. #855

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.
    That's the right last four digits. I've seen her several times and can confirm she's retiring as she texted me just yesterday confirming that. I speculate that she'll be mostly sticking to regulars as she wraps up and per the ads she'll be done in a couple more weeks. She was always a great time and will be missed.

  13. #854

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.
    I was able to get a hold of her near the end of last week no problem almost seem like she had time on her hands.

  14. #853

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.
    She'll write back but not finish the conversation. She texted me her lastest ad yesterday, asked if I wanted to set an appointment. I requested a time. And then she goes silent.

    I'm over it.

    Too many other providers on my want to see list.

  15. #852

    Um

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What's the last 4 digits for the Bailey to which you are referring?
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape