Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 10271
-
02-26-19 00:13 #851Senior Member

Posts: 218This is the one.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/993614175888
-
02-25-19 18:28 #850Senior Member

Posts: 826Uncertain if Same Bailey as I think it is
What's the last 4 digits for the Bailey to which you are referring?
Originally Posted by Bvretr69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 17:01 #849Senior Member

Posts: 134Bailey
Yes little hard to get ahold of she's retiring soon and said she's been busy another good one is moving on and wish her the best, was always a favorite.
Originally Posted by Bvretr69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 12:39 #848Senior Member

Posts: 218Having a similar issue she's become very hard to get ahold of and almost impossible to schedule with since posting her soon to be retired ad. I kinda wonder what's she's going to be moving onto and wish her the best of luck. Unfortunately another loss to our hobby which will be hard to replace.
Originally Posted by Stevo2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 08:59 #847Senior Member

Posts: 1015Bailey
That sucks.
Originally Posted by Stevo2012
[View Original Post]
I tried to set something up with her in advance for my day off. I thought it was all set. Texted to confirm day of and didn't hear anything back till late in the day. So I tried to set it up for right then and didn't hear anything back for hours. And she still didn't give me the rates I asked about she just gave me the line about how she's retiring soon and I better make it quick. Smh. Was frustrating.
I'm watching for Stacey are to post again. I think I rater pay her a visit.
-
02-24-19 03:29 #846Senior Member

Posts: 218Did you ever get into that if so how was the ride??
Originally Posted by Halcyon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 01:53 #845Senior Member

Posts: 50Tried with bailey
Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.
-
02-24-19 01:07 #844Senior Member

Posts: 134Same.
She sent me them exact pictures, I didn't end up going through with it.
Originally Posted by Halcyon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 22:22 #843Senior Member

Posts: 112BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
Originally Posted by Bvretr69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 17:31 #842Senior Member

Posts: 112Texted out of the blue
Texted me out of the blue. Number was listed under Melody's old city guided add. I inquired and she said they were friends and she gave her the phone. I was thinking of checking her out too. Thanks for taking one for the team.
Originally Posted by Bvretr69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 13:25 #841Senior Member

Posts: 218Haley.
Thinking about checking this one out didn't find much info just wondering if any intel is available. Thanks!
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/648712728065
-
02-23-19 11:44 #840Banned Member

Posts: 63In Town
Go back about 5 days to find Bailey. She's retiring soon according to ad. Arora is currently out of the biz from what I've read.
Originally Posted by Stevo2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 11:21 #839Senior Member

Posts: 50Will be in town
Hey I will be in town a few days and was looking at reviews I got my eyes on stacey, Arora and bailey but can't find their links can someone help me out?
-
02-23-19 10:17 #838Senior Member

Posts: 112Been dabbling in the hobby about 2 months now and didn't know about this place since recently.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 08:43 #837Senior Member

Posts: 312Links?
Been reported on, your choice. Let's put some links up w / pics, these chicks change #'s all the time and fake photos but thanks for the report. A7 D.
Originally Posted by Halcyon99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





