Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,351 to 19,365 of 40027
-
02-26-19 22:21 #20677Senior Member

Posts: 25One-time trick by law enforcement not likely to be effective again?
What is the likelihood from this time forward that any owner of a massage parlor is not going to check for the installation of cameras after a visit by the police or any other governmental agency? It seems like this is a one-time trick by law enforcement that is not likely to be effective again. Not at least, as long as the owners of the massage parlors are vigilant.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 21:24 #20676Senior Member

Posts: 338[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-26-19 20:36 #20675Senior Member

Posts: 1573Don’t Panic
It all concerns men that attend places like the most popular in mt. Prosp. , where some fresh talent rotates on a regular basis. MPs with an older, full time employees are not at risk, regardless of the menu. Just express your gratitude at the very end, on your way out. The law says that it is NOT illegal to pay a woman that we fuck, it is illegal to pay FOR a fuck.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 14:30 #20674Senior Member

Posts: 875I had some requests about Ashiatsu. I never actually had FBSM with Jette. While legit, the session was awesome. Don't think she's operating in the Loop anymore, unless somebody knows different?
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
Ruby was completely separate from that crew as well and had her own practice. Never actually saw her for body work.
-
02-26-19 14:05 #20673Senior Member

Posts: 48I more or less go to the same provider. There is no money discussed ever. I tip her after we're done just like I would any other masseuse. Unless someone walks in at the exact moment I'm blowing my load I'd imagine I'm pretty safe. It would suck but even then with a good lawyer I'm sure you could get off because there was literally no discussion of extras. You could claim there is a mutual attraction which isn't illegal.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
But I agree. There are busts from time to time so be safe. But as long as you have a head on your shoulders I don't think LEO is really after us little fish.
-
02-26-19 13:54 #20672Senior Member

Posts: 137Was there about a year ago. Did the 60 minute deluxe and got a topless HJ. I believe the total cost was around 240-260 I don't remember to be honest.
Originally Posted by Fosterco
[View Original Post]
I was able to touch her and everything as well.
Supposedly more is available I have not gone in a while due to the white girl tax but if you please let me know.
-
02-26-19 12:58 #20671Senior Member

Posts: 64I would add don't park right up front. Walk a block or two. One of the articles said that they tied Kraft's auto plates to him. If they are just recording the lot for plates, that is one less thing to tie you there if you are paying cash.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 12:46 #20670Regular Member

Posts: 11Oak brook providers
Anyone have info on this location in Oak Brook?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/65752
Been RTFF but I can't figure out if there are past reports. Good looking pictures and the prices don't seem too bad for American providers.
-
02-26-19 10:06 #20669Regular Member

Posts: 21America is trafficked
If this did not involve a man paying a woman to touch his penis it would not even be a story an editor would deem worth reporting. Robert Kraft's industry hinges on human trafficking. How many children's brains are destroyed to provide colleges with a free labor pool that generates millions, and how many of those college student bodies are destroyed to provide the NFL with a free minor league system? Shocking headlines on CNN? No. How many American industries rely on trafficked illegal immigrant labor to turn a profit? Harvesting truck crops, the wine industry, meatpacking, hotels, restaurants, home construction, landscaping. I could fill the page. What about trafficked legal labor? McDonald's and Wall Mart workers are taught how to apply for food stamps and medicaid. All waiters and waitresses in the country are paid below minimum wage as an accepted practice. I waited tables and worked my ass off twelve hour shifts and more than a few times took home forty bucks. And in case you're one of those people who believe college football players get a free education, those who graduate were taught by guys like me, and their "education" costs the university nothing. As an adjunct professor I was paid $1100 by a major university ($3 billion endowment) to teach 2 classes each semester, 60 hours a week on a good week. Do the math. We're all being trafficked.
-
02-26-19 00:48 #20668Senior Member

Posts: 290Damn government employee doing their job
If this is how Robert Kraft was caught, imagine what can happen to us peons by LE. Be EXTRA careful out there folks. Peace.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/25/us/ju...ons/index.html
-
02-25-19 19:45 #20667Senior Member

Posts: 1573Massage by Jasmine
Can you please provide some details. Did you leave happy? What was on the menu? What was the damage? Did she require any identification? Thank You.
Originally Posted by HomeSlice
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 17:56 #20666Senior Member

Posts: 1713Latest update on Jennifer
Sorry, I have been out of town.
Gave out her number to 5 guys last week. One guy saw her yesterday. One guy had to reschedule. One guy is not intetested anymore. The last 2 guys are not able to see her in the near future.
I just gave out her number to the next 5 guys. Please be patient. I will get to the rest of you guys once she is more comfortable.
GreatGatsby, please clear your inbox. Can't reply back to you.
-
02-25-19 14:07 #20665Senior Member

Posts: 440I visited for a massage and would characterize as light and soothing. Very little conversation, but still a great connection. It was a completely enjoyable experience.
Originally Posted by PatientX1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 10:36 #20664Senior Member

Posts: 1573Sxl
SXL has been reviewed more than once, so RTFF, in any case, it's a typical MP, not the worst and not better than an average spot. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by BoomMan18
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 10:24 #20663Senior Member

Posts: 127New Deterrent technique
This seems like a more effective deterrent technique. Owners, and John's are charged and the women get treated as sex trafficking victims, subsequently sent back to their home country.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





