Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 40018
-
02-27-19 20:27 #20683Senior Member

Posts: 1573Price
350 should be a 3 hours session with a nice steak and fine scotch. Stay safe brother.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 19:31 #20682Senior Member

Posts: 103Broadway
Any information on broadway north of Irving park?
-
02-27-19 19:26 #20681Senior Member

Posts: 103Tanny
She kinda looks tan sexual.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 19:14 #20680Senior Member

Posts: 293This one for real?
Have any one visited her? I'm also posting in Seeking but here since she does massages. Says 350 hr and will be a wonderful time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d0ec1...7-bafd704e0090
-
02-27-19 09:29 #20679Senior Member

Posts: 341One-time trick. Not
The likelihood is 100% if you read the news reports that include an interview with a nearby restaurant owner who said he knew something was up because he had seen the same trick before when he owned a business in Philly.
Originally Posted by Aplayfulone
[View Original Post]
He was quoted as saying the "bomb scare" hoax was suspicious because they only evacuated the Spa and not the adjacent businesses. If it were a real bomb scare, they would have evacuated more businesses. They then had full access to the spa with no one else present.
He then went on to say he saw exactly the same thing happen at a spa in Philly where he used to own another restaurant.
It may be, though, that the higher profile of this case will alert some spa owners, but it will probably be used again.
BB, out.
-
02-27-19 08:38 #20678

Posts: 295Unless the owners are approached and provided a deal for the cooperation. We don't know all the details surrounding this sting that caught the patriots owner, other than he visited multiple times and engaged in sex acts that were video taped and now has gotten arrested after the fact, not during or on site. It makes me very nervous going forward visiting massage parlors.
Originally Posted by Aplayfulone
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 22:21 #20677Senior Member

Posts: 25One-time trick by law enforcement not likely to be effective again?
What is the likelihood from this time forward that any owner of a massage parlor is not going to check for the installation of cameras after a visit by the police or any other governmental agency? It seems like this is a one-time trick by law enforcement that is not likely to be effective again. Not at least, as long as the owners of the massage parlors are vigilant.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 21:24 #20676Senior Member

Posts: 338[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-26-19 20:36 #20675Senior Member

Posts: 1573Don’t Panic
It all concerns men that attend places like the most popular in mt. Prosp. , where some fresh talent rotates on a regular basis. MPs with an older, full time employees are not at risk, regardless of the menu. Just express your gratitude at the very end, on your way out. The law says that it is NOT illegal to pay a woman that we fuck, it is illegal to pay FOR a fuck.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 14:30 #20674Senior Member

Posts: 875I had some requests about Ashiatsu. I never actually had FBSM with Jette. While legit, the session was awesome. Don't think she's operating in the Loop anymore, unless somebody knows different?
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
Ruby was completely separate from that crew as well and had her own practice. Never actually saw her for body work.
-
02-26-19 14:05 #20673Senior Member

Posts: 48I more or less go to the same provider. There is no money discussed ever. I tip her after we're done just like I would any other masseuse. Unless someone walks in at the exact moment I'm blowing my load I'd imagine I'm pretty safe. It would suck but even then with a good lawyer I'm sure you could get off because there was literally no discussion of extras. You could claim there is a mutual attraction which isn't illegal.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
But I agree. There are busts from time to time so be safe. But as long as you have a head on your shoulders I don't think LEO is really after us little fish.
-
02-26-19 13:54 #20672Senior Member

Posts: 137Was there about a year ago. Did the 60 minute deluxe and got a topless HJ. I believe the total cost was around 240-260 I don't remember to be honest.
Originally Posted by Fosterco
[View Original Post]
I was able to touch her and everything as well.
Supposedly more is available I have not gone in a while due to the white girl tax but if you please let me know.
-
02-26-19 12:58 #20671Senior Member

Posts: 64I would add don't park right up front. Walk a block or two. One of the articles said that they tied Kraft's auto plates to him. If they are just recording the lot for plates, that is one less thing to tie you there if you are paying cash.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 12:46 #20670Regular Member

Posts: 11Oak brook providers
Anyone have info on this location in Oak Brook?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/65752
Been RTFF but I can't figure out if there are past reports. Good looking pictures and the prices don't seem too bad for American providers.
-
02-26-19 10:06 #20669Regular Member

Posts: 21America is trafficked
If this did not involve a man paying a woman to touch his penis it would not even be a story an editor would deem worth reporting. Robert Kraft's industry hinges on human trafficking. How many children's brains are destroyed to provide colleges with a free labor pool that generates millions, and how many of those college student bodies are destroyed to provide the NFL with a free minor league system? Shocking headlines on CNN? No. How many American industries rely on trafficked illegal immigrant labor to turn a profit? Harvesting truck crops, the wine industry, meatpacking, hotels, restaurants, home construction, landscaping. I could fill the page. What about trafficked legal labor? McDonald's and Wall Mart workers are taught how to apply for food stamps and medicaid. All waiters and waitresses in the country are paid below minimum wage as an accepted practice. I waited tables and worked my ass off twelve hour shifts and more than a few times took home forty bucks. And in case you're one of those people who believe college football players get a free education, those who graduate were taught by guys like me, and their "education" costs the university nothing. As an adjunct professor I was paid $1100 by a major university ($3 billion endowment) to teach 2 classes each semester, 60 hours a week on a good week. Do the math. We're all being trafficked.











Reply With Quote





