Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20665
    Quote Originally Posted by PatientX1  [View Original Post]
    Quick report on Jasmine Blissfield. She also does BDSM sessions as Mistress Jasmine Kira, which is what I went for. Can't speak about her massage skills, but she is definitely a talented insightful woman, what a gem! Pics are real and recent. Private incall in far and. Side Chicago. My requests were all in the L1 category, so I can't comment on any other services. I left spent and happy, for sure. She has two sites, one for massage and one for BDSM. Her websites list her rates and are very clear on what she offers, def. No FS. Rates are reasonable. She is way cooler than the typical MP. PM me for details. If fetish or light dom is your thing, you really need to check her out!

    chicagotantramassage.com

    http://esotericdomination.wordpress.com
    I visited for a massage and would characterize as light and soothing. Very little conversation, but still a great connection. It was a completely enjoyable experience.

  2. #20664

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomMan18  [View Original Post]
    Recently moved on Michigan Ave, not too far from the Chinatown redline Stop, saw a post referencing SXL massage and was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences with it, it's more near the loop than some spots in Chinatown which makes me nervous so I'd like to know a bit before I dropped in, PMs always welcome.
    SXL has been reviewed more than once, so RTFF, in any case, it's a typical MP, not the worst and not better than an average spot. Good Luck.

  3. #20663

    New Deterrent technique

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    First time ever hearing of this. Cameras secretly installed by LE inside an AMP in Florida to catch patrons getting happy endings.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/s...ds-arrest.html

    If LE installs cameras inside an AMP that you are unlucky enough to walk into, there's not much you can do, but here are some recos:

    1. Have a game plan in mind if you're in an AMP that gets raided or you are stopped on the way out.

    What would you say or not say, what would you do, who would you call, what is in your pockets, what is your car, etc?

    2. Bundle tip with payment up front. If a camera catches you talking to the MT, then you pull your wallet and hand over cash, then MT gives you an HE, you are done. A jury will find you guilty inside of ten minutes. If there is no discussion at all and the massage rolls into an HE you can argue "I did not ask for HE, she just started doing it. I was shocked. Blah blah."

    Jail or no jail. An easy "go to" for LE is public humiliation I. E. Posting your name in the news "40 people charged with visiting XYZ spa including <fill in your name who lives at <fill in your address ".

    How long is this sh*t going to continue? You cannot call this a free country if two adults do not have the freedom to decide what to do with their bodies, their money, and their time.
    This seems like a more effective deterrent technique. Owners, and John's are charged and the women get treated as sex trafficking victims, subsequently sent back to their home country.

  4. #20662

    Sxl?

    Recently moved on Michigan Ave, not too far from the Chinatown redline Stop, saw a post referencing SXL massage and was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences with it, it's more near the loop than some spots in Chinatown which makes me nervous so I'd like to know a bit before I dropped in, PMs always welcome.

  5. #20661

    Stay frosty.

    First time ever hearing of this. Cameras secretly installed by LE inside an AMP in Florida to catch patrons getting happy endings.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/s...ds-arrest.html

    If LE installs cameras inside an AMP that you are unlucky enough to walk into, there's not much you can do, but here are some recos:

    1. Have a game plan in mind if you're in an AMP that gets raided or you are stopped on the way out.

    What would you say or not say, what would you do, who would you call, what is in your pockets, what is your car, etc?

    2. Bundle tip with payment up front. If a camera catches you talking to the MT, then you pull your wallet and hand over cash, then MT gives you an HE, you are done. A jury will find you guilty inside of ten minutes. If there is no discussion at all and the massage rolls into an HE you can argue "I did not ask for HE, she just started doing it. I was shocked. Blah blah."

    Jail or no jail. An easy "go to" for LE is public humiliation I. E. Posting your name in the news "40 people charged with visiting XYZ spa including <fill in your name who lives at <fill in your address ".

    How long is this sh*t going to continue? You cannot call this a free country if two adults do not have the freedom to decide what to do with their bodies, their money, and their time.

  6. #20660
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    Over priced bro but to each his own. Hope you thought it was with it.
    I fully agree that the house fee + provider fee together is too much for L2, but if he had a great experience like he did, it can be worth it.

    I had a terrible experience with someone recently and paid about the same, and even if I got more than he did, it just wasn't worth it.

  7. #20659

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Vida on Belmont lately? Just drove by and has me wondering. Pms are fine. I tried once last summer and was shot down. Guess she couldn't trust me. Like to give it another shot though. Thanks.

    Stay safe.

    James.
    I tried calling twice without an answer. I tried to open the door too and it was locked. It didn't look closed down though. Strange.

  8. #20658

    Vida

    Anyone been to Vida on Belmont lately? Just drove by and has me wondering. Pms are fine. I tried once last summer and was shot down. Guess she couldn't trust me. Like to give it another shot though. Thanks.

    Stay safe.

    James.

  9. #20657
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I think they got busted over a year ago (along with some other people who managed the spot).
    Thank for the info.

  10. #20656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember apartment at Irving & Pulaski, I was attending frequently and had great time until one day they went silent. They had 5-6 girls rotating, but memorable ones were mentioned above. If anyone have any info I would appreciate it. PM is fine too.
    Yes, I liked it also. Sara was great but never got FS (but damn close). Just disappeared one day. Would love to find her again.

  11. #20655

    Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember apartment at Irving & Pulaski, I was attending frequently and had great time until one day they went silent. They had 5-6 girls rotating, but memorable ones were mentioned above. If anyone have any info I would appreciate it. PM is fine too.
    I think they got busted over a year ago (along with some other people who managed the spot).

  12. #20654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 685

    Bdsm friendly

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/94983

    Spotted this ad today, and thought I might try to rekindle my dark side. Can anyone vouch for any of these girls? In particular Vivian caught my attention. Thanks in advance.

  13. #20653

    Eva &amp; Sara

    Does anyone remember apartment at Irving & Pulaski, I was attending frequently and had great time until one day they went silent. They had 5-6 girls rotating, but memorable ones were mentioned above. If anyone have any info I would appreciate it. PM is fine too.

  14. #20652
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I saw J didn't find her to be somehow different from some others decent A girls. Actually some of them are more attractive and definitely more professional in all respects. And, what is more important, there is a countless number of AAgirls in Chicago area, so there are plenty of wom pussies for everyone.
    Yes, there are a lot of Asian girls. A couple of differences though.

    1) she is low volume.

    2) she is in the downtown area where as most other Thai girls are out by Ohare. Different client base as not everyone has time to go out to Ohare.

  15. #20651

    Jenny and AA girls

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, NdFanMan, for treating her right. She said you were nice to her.

    I finally had a chance to talk to her. Between the guys who expressed interest publicly and the private messages I received, I counted over 40 guys. She is open to seeing more guys, but over 40 is just way too many for now. She wants to start with 3-5 guys for now.

    She is very concerned about her safety, so here is how this will work. I will message the guys that I know or have dealt with in the past. You will give me your hobby name (please try not to use John) and your monger number. I will then give her your hobby name and monger number and reply to your message with her number. You can then deal with her directly to set up the appointment. The reason for this setup is to prevent guys from just collecting number to trade or to share it openly. If you share her number, she will not recognize your friend's number and therefore will not reply.

    She has a couple of rules that I will detail when I message you. If you don't like her rules, just tell me and I will move on to the next guy. And if I picked you, you better be serious about setting up an appointment. Not saying you have to go the next day, but within a reasonable time frame as she needs help now not 3 months from now.

    If I don't message you right away, please don't hate me. Just respecting her wish to limit the number of guys for now.
    I saw J didn't find her to be somehow different from some others decent A girls. Actually some of them are more attractive and definitely more professional in all respects. And, what is more important, there is a countless number of AAgirls in Chicago area, so there are plenty of wom pussies for everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape