Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,421 to 27,435 of 37346
-
02-28-19 06:05 #9926Banned Member

Posts: 56Charlotte.
Had a great dream about Charlotte yesterday. Very sweet and accommodating. My first time but I will be back. Hidden jewel for sure.
-
02-27-19 19:16 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 189Date
Had a dream all set up with Little Lisa at 6 was all exited to meet for first time. She texted me saying she would not be home at 6 so we going to try for Thursday night. Wish me luck.
-
02-27-19 07:29 #9924Senior Member

Posts: 481Midget
Yeah she finally responded at 12 and asked if I was close and I said no and offered a car date as well I declined. A
.
Originally Posted by Plectrum
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 20:52 #9923Banned Member

Posts: 54MILF Terri
Terri needs 60 tonight and I can't make it to her. Anyone gentlemen out there who can help her. Pm me for her #. She doesn't have a room though. She's very nice.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 20:09 #9922Senior Member

Posts: 52Coming into town
Hey everyone, coming in to visit in a couple of weeks. Looking for a UTR or good recommendation for outcall. I can help if you're ever visiting Memphis. Thanks.
-
02-26-19 14:06 #9921Senior Member

Posts: 39She's apparently leaving now and only doing car dates.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 11:47 #9920Senior Member

Posts: 117Charlotte
Can someone PM Charlotte's info? Someone previously did but either sent me the wrong number or it's been changed. Thanks.
-
02-26-19 10:27 #9919Senior Member

Posts: 481Midget
Definitely on my bucket list but I think somebody is playing a joke. A real cruel joke. Made contact with her this morning through text. Was quoted $. 5 for a hh $ for a qv $$. 5 for an h. She was slow to respond and received a response every 5 minutes. She finally gave me the address and I told her I was 30 minutes away. She said okay. When I got to her spot she went dark would no longer respond to text messages. I waited 20 minutes and left and still have not received a response yet. If anybody has any luck let me know.
Originally Posted by Hungre1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 10:11 #9918Senior Member

Posts: 86Midget
She added me back on snap but hasn't responded yet. She has a couple snap videos and she's thicker than the pics imply. There's also another BBW in the room with her apparently.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 08:58 #9917Senior Member

Posts: 88Nervous
Yep. 540 area code. I just spoke with her yesterday. She went to NC and I don't think she'll be back anytime soon. If she does come back and wants to meet new friends I'll put it out to the board.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 07:58 #9916Senior Member

Posts: 441I'd like to
But she does not offer much in her ad. Let me know if you do.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 06:30 #9915Senior Member

Posts: 68Ashley?
Like others, I'm also interested to hear why? I have only seen good reviews on her.
Originally Posted by PikeMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 05:29 #9914Senior Member

Posts: 169Nervous girl
Looks like the ad is already down.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 00:54 #9913Senior Member

Posts: 229Midget
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/597508763222
Has anybody partaken? I am not going to lie, this is on my bucket list. I tried to make contact and no response as of yet.
-
02-26-19 00:51 #9912Senior Member

Posts: 229Kassie kreme
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/049751309400
Is it me or does this ***** look like she has herpes on her lip?










Reply With Quote





