Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9903

    Suzee

    Saw her earlier. Said she could use some help today been slow.

  2. #9902

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are.
    Does she have an add up? Anyone willing to share digits?

  3. #9901

    Hotlovingman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share info for Charlotte?
    I was hoping you could give me info on Charlotte or tell me where I could find digits. I would love to see her!

  4. #9900
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Maria tonight, got to dream of all three holes. She can definitely take a beating and loved every minute of it. Will repeat without hesitation.
    I've seen her before and she was fantastic, are her rates? Last time I saw her months ago she was going for $. 5 hh.

  5. #9899
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I met her in midlo little curby gal face pics real body pics aren't but very curby submissive gal donations the regular 1. 4 half h.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/026302506279
    Do you know if DATY is on her menu? Thanks in advance!

  6. #9898

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    What's up with her? I have never had a problem with her? Elaborate please.
    I never had any issues either always treated me well. I hope more info can be given if any.

  7. #9897

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Are the last four digits still 4375?

    Thanks.
    Yes they are.

  8. #9896

    Many years in the game

    There is this generation of gals like her that been in the game for many years over 5 years I don't think there is any interest in this gals very worn its just like fuckk with their own wife just boring and mecanic I can believe that there's no more new gals looking for business this game is getting pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    What's up with her? I have never had a problem with her? Elaborate please.
    .

  9. #9895

    Real ad

    I met her in midlo little curby gal face pics real body pics aren't but very curby submissive gal donations the regular 1. 4 half h.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/026302506279

  10. #9894

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Are the last four digits still 4375?

    Thanks.
    That's what I have also.

  11. #9893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Last four still.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Maria tonight, got to dream of all three holes. She can definitely take a beating and loved every minute of it. Will repeat without hesitation.
    Are the last four digits still 4375?

    Thanks.

  12. #9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Maria tonight, got to dream of all three holes. She can definitely take a beating and loved every minute of it. Will repeat without hesitation.
    Is she the very very tiny spinner. Once was over in Midlo area.

  13. #9891

    Maria

    Saw Maria tonight, got to dream of all three holes. She can definitely take a beating and loved every minute of it. Will repeat without hesitation.

  14. #9890

    Full of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjdftn  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/315726076342

    Had anyone seen her? She quoted 250 hr and says she 350 off eros. She claims to have 2 handfuls of clients, some go for 2 hours at 650 in the Richmond area. I was just curious since she hosting off commerce road.
    If she making that much off her clients, she wouldn't be off commerce doing business. I call B. S!!

  15. #9889

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by PikeMaster  [View Original Post]
    This is for the new ones out there. The old pros already know. This girl is trouble. Stay cautious. Ashley.
    What's up with her? I have never had a problem with her? Elaborate please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 363920BF-DD42-4082-93C2-CDB44CBCF3BA.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape