High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20663

    New Deterrent technique

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    First time ever hearing of this. Cameras secretly installed by LE inside an AMP in Florida to catch patrons getting happy endings.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/s...ds-arrest.html

    If LE installs cameras inside an AMP that you are unlucky enough to walk into, there's not much you can do, but here are some recos:

    1. Have a game plan in mind if you're in an AMP that gets raided or you are stopped on the way out.

    What would you say or not say, what would you do, who would you call, what is in your pockets, what is your car, etc?

    2. Bundle tip with payment up front. If a camera catches you talking to the MT, then you pull your wallet and hand over cash, then MT gives you an HE, you are done. A jury will find you guilty inside of ten minutes. If there is no discussion at all and the massage rolls into an HE you can argue "I did not ask for HE, she just started doing it. I was shocked. Blah blah."

    Jail or no jail. An easy "go to" for LE is public humiliation I. E. Posting your name in the news "40 people charged with visiting XYZ spa including <fill in your name who lives at <fill in your address ".

    How long is this sh*t going to continue? You cannot call this a free country if two adults do not have the freedom to decide what to do with their bodies, their money, and their time.
    This seems like a more effective deterrent technique. Owners, and John's are charged and the women get treated as sex trafficking victims, subsequently sent back to their home country.

  2. #20662

    Sxl?

    Recently moved on Michigan Ave, not too far from the Chinatown redline Stop, saw a post referencing SXL massage and was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences with it, it's more near the loop than some spots in Chinatown which makes me nervous so I'd like to know a bit before I dropped in, PMs always welcome.

  3. #20661

    Stay frosty.

    First time ever hearing of this. Cameras secretly installed by LE inside an AMP in Florida to catch patrons getting happy endings.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/s...ds-arrest.html

    If LE installs cameras inside an AMP that you are unlucky enough to walk into, there's not much you can do, but here are some recos:

    1. Have a game plan in mind if you're in an AMP that gets raided or you are stopped on the way out.

    What would you say or not say, what would you do, who would you call, what is in your pockets, what is your car, etc?

    2. Bundle tip with payment up front. If a camera catches you talking to the MT, then you pull your wallet and hand over cash, then MT gives you an HE, you are done. A jury will find you guilty inside of ten minutes. If there is no discussion at all and the massage rolls into an HE you can argue "I did not ask for HE, she just started doing it. I was shocked. Blah blah."

    Jail or no jail. An easy "go to" for LE is public humiliation I. E. Posting your name in the news "40 people charged with visiting XYZ spa including <fill in your name who lives at <fill in your address ".

    How long is this sh*t going to continue? You cannot call this a free country if two adults do not have the freedom to decide what to do with their bodies, their money, and their time.

  4. #20660
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    Over priced bro but to each his own. Hope you thought it was with it.
    I fully agree that the house fee + provider fee together is too much for L2, but if he had a great experience like he did, it can be worth it.

    I had a terrible experience with someone recently and paid about the same, and even if I got more than he did, it just wasn't worth it.

  5. #20659

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Vida on Belmont lately? Just drove by and has me wondering. Pms are fine. I tried once last summer and was shot down. Guess she couldn't trust me. Like to give it another shot though. Thanks.

    Stay safe.

    James.
    I tried calling twice without an answer. I tried to open the door too and it was locked. It didn't look closed down though. Strange.

  6. #20658

    Vida

    Anyone been to Vida on Belmont lately? Just drove by and has me wondering. Pms are fine. I tried once last summer and was shot down. Guess she couldn't trust me. Like to give it another shot though. Thanks.

    Stay safe.

    James.

  7. #20657
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I think they got busted over a year ago (along with some other people who managed the spot).
    Thank for the info.

  8. #20656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember apartment at Irving & Pulaski, I was attending frequently and had great time until one day they went silent. They had 5-6 girls rotating, but memorable ones were mentioned above. If anyone have any info I would appreciate it. PM is fine too.
    Yes, I liked it also. Sara was great but never got FS (but damn close). Just disappeared one day. Would love to find her again.

  9. #20655

    Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember apartment at Irving & Pulaski, I was attending frequently and had great time until one day they went silent. They had 5-6 girls rotating, but memorable ones were mentioned above. If anyone have any info I would appreciate it. PM is fine too.
    I think they got busted over a year ago (along with some other people who managed the spot).

  10. #20654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 685

    Bdsm friendly

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/94983

    Spotted this ad today, and thought I might try to rekindle my dark side. Can anyone vouch for any of these girls? In particular Vivian caught my attention. Thanks in advance.

  11. #20653

    Eva &amp; Sara

    Does anyone remember apartment at Irving & Pulaski, I was attending frequently and had great time until one day they went silent. They had 5-6 girls rotating, but memorable ones were mentioned above. If anyone have any info I would appreciate it. PM is fine too.

  12. #20652
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I saw J didn't find her to be somehow different from some others decent A girls. Actually some of them are more attractive and definitely more professional in all respects. And, what is more important, there is a countless number of AAgirls in Chicago area, so there are plenty of wom pussies for everyone.
    Yes, there are a lot of Asian girls. A couple of differences though.

    1) she is low volume.

    2) she is in the downtown area where as most other Thai girls are out by Ohare. Different client base as not everyone has time to go out to Ohare.

  13. #20651

    Jenny and AA girls

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, NdFanMan, for treating her right. She said you were nice to her.

    I finally had a chance to talk to her. Between the guys who expressed interest publicly and the private messages I received, I counted over 40 guys. She is open to seeing more guys, but over 40 is just way too many for now. She wants to start with 3-5 guys for now.

    She is very concerned about her safety, so here is how this will work. I will message the guys that I know or have dealt with in the past. You will give me your hobby name (please try not to use John) and your monger number. I will then give her your hobby name and monger number and reply to your message with her number. You can then deal with her directly to set up the appointment. The reason for this setup is to prevent guys from just collecting number to trade or to share it openly. If you share her number, she will not recognize your friend's number and therefore will not reply.

    She has a couple of rules that I will detail when I message you. If you don't like her rules, just tell me and I will move on to the next guy. And if I picked you, you better be serious about setting up an appointment. Not saying you have to go the next day, but within a reasonable time frame as she needs help now not 3 months from now.

    If I don't message you right away, please don't hate me. Just respecting her wish to limit the number of guys for now.
    I saw J didn't find her to be somehow different from some others decent A girls. Actually some of them are more attractive and definitely more professional in all respects. And, what is more important, there is a countless number of AAgirls in Chicago area, so there are plenty of wom pussies for everyone.

  14. #20650

    I figured this would be popular

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, NdFanMan, for treating her right. She said you were nice to her.

    I finally had a chance to talk to her. Between the guys who expressed interest publicly and the private messages I received, I counted over 40 guys. She is open to seeing more guys, but over 40 is just way too many for now. She wants to start with 3-5 guys for now.

    She is very concerned about her safety, so here is how this will work. I will message the guys that I know or have dealt with in the past. You will give me your hobby name (please try not to use John) and your monger number. I will then give her your hobby name and monger number and reply to your message with her number. You can then deal with her directly to set up the appointment. The reason for this setup is to prevent guys from just collecting number to trade or to share it openly. If you share her number, she will not recognize your friend's number and therefore will not reply.

    She has a couple of rules that I will detail when I message you. If you don't like her rules, just tell me and I will move on to the next guy. And if I picked you, you better be serious about setting up an appointment. Not saying you have to go the next day, but within a reasonable time frame as she needs help now not 3 months from now.

    If I don't message you right away, please don't hate me. Just respecting her wish to limit the number of guys for now.
    The offer was like throwing chum to a pool of sharks. If we're lucky enough to get your PM, just let us know how much cash to bring.

  15. #20649

    Update on Thai Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by NdFanMan  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate enough to get her contact information from Charlie and set up an appointment to see Thai Jennifer. Set-up was very easy and she was very responsive. We set up for 4:00 pm And I was over 2 hours late with work and traffic but she was very understanding and accommodating. I was given directions to a private apartment residence north of downtown with only street parking. I went there and let her know via text that I arrived. She directed me to her unit and I rang the doorbell.

    When the door opened, there stood a cute petite girl with a smile on her face. She was very pleasant but did not speak much English. Her apartment is a small but nicely kept / clean space with no hint of smoke or any foul odors. After some brief conversation, she showed me to the massage room where she had a massage table set up. She set up the proper mood and lighting and asked me to get undressed and comfortable on the table. She began with decent massage and quickly went to teasing.

    Cute face, really nice firm body with soft skin. Fake boobs but could have passed for real ones with responsive nipples. Following some teasing, came the pleasing. I won't go into details as YMMV but needless to say I was very satisfied with her, her service, her attitude, her cleanliness, etc. Don't really have any negatives to tell you guys here. I am not at liberty to share her information, so reach out to Charlie if you guys want to get in touch with this gem from the far east.
    Thank you, NdFanMan, for treating her right. She said you were nice to her.

    I finally had a chance to talk to her. Between the guys who expressed interest publicly and the private messages I received, I counted over 40 guys. She is open to seeing more guys, but over 40 is just way too many for now. She wants to start with 3-5 guys for now.

    She is very concerned about her safety, so here is how this will work. I will message the guys that I know or have dealt with in the past. You will give me your hobby name (please try not to use John) and your monger number. I will then give her your hobby name and monger number and reply to your message with her number. You can then deal with her directly to set up the appointment. The reason for this setup is to prevent guys from just collecting number to trade or to share it openly. If you share her number, she will not recognize your friend's number and therefore will not reply.

    She has a couple of rules that I will detail when I message you. If you don't like her rules, just tell me and I will move on to the next guy. And if I picked you, you better be serious about setting up an appointment. Not saying you have to go the next day, but within a reasonable time frame as she needs help now not 3 months from now.

    If I don't message you right away, please don't hate me. Just respecting her wish to limit the number of guys for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape