Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 39995
-
02-24-19 11:47 #20660Senior Member

Posts: 38I fully agree that the house fee + provider fee together is too much for L2, but if he had a great experience like he did, it can be worth it.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
I had a terrible experience with someone recently and paid about the same, and even if I got more than he did, it just wasn't worth it.
-
02-23-19 17:13 #20659Senior Member

Posts: 313No luck
I tried calling twice without an answer. I tried to open the door too and it was locked. It didn't look closed down though. Strange.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 14:43 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 313Vida
Anyone been to Vida on Belmont lately? Just drove by and has me wondering. Pms are fine. I tried once last summer and was shot down. Guess she couldn't trust me. Like to give it another shot though. Thanks.
Stay safe.
James.
-
02-22-19 13:05 #20657Senior Member

Posts: 35Thank for the info.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 10:54 #20656Senior Member

Posts: 1354Yes, I liked it also. Sara was great but never got FS (but damn close). Just disappeared one day. Would love to find her again.
Originally Posted by HakunaMatata
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 10:33 #20655Senior Member

Posts: 1573Apt
I think they got busted over a year ago (along with some other people who managed the spot).
Originally Posted by HakunaMatata
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 00:41 #20654Senior Member

Posts: 685Bdsm friendly
https://chicago.rubratings.com/94983
Spotted this ad today, and thought I might try to rekindle my dark side. Can anyone vouch for any of these girls? In particular Vivian caught my attention. Thanks in advance.
-
02-21-19 18:44 #20653Senior Member

Posts: 35Eva & Sara
Does anyone remember apartment at Irving & Pulaski, I was attending frequently and had great time until one day they went silent. They had 5-6 girls rotating, but memorable ones were mentioned above. If anyone have any info I would appreciate it. PM is fine too.
-
02-21-19 12:51 #20652Senior Member

Posts: 1712Yes, there are a lot of Asian girls. A couple of differences though.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
1) she is low volume.
2) she is in the downtown area where as most other Thai girls are out by Ohare. Different client base as not everyone has time to go out to Ohare.
-
02-21-19 10:55 #20651Senior Member

Posts: 1573Jenny and AA girls
I saw J didn't find her to be somehow different from some others decent A girls. Actually some of them are more attractive and definitely more professional in all respects. And, what is more important, there is a countless number of AAgirls in Chicago area, so there are plenty of wom pussies for everyone.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 09:57 #20650Senior Member

Posts: 541I figured this would be popular
The offer was like throwing chum to a pool of sharks. If we're lucky enough to get your PM, just let us know how much cash to bring.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 22:51 #20649Senior Member

Posts: 1712Update on Thai Jennifer
Thank you, NdFanMan, for treating her right. She said you were nice to her.
Originally Posted by NdFanMan
[View Original Post]
I finally had a chance to talk to her. Between the guys who expressed interest publicly and the private messages I received, I counted over 40 guys. She is open to seeing more guys, but over 40 is just way too many for now. She wants to start with 3-5 guys for now.
She is very concerned about her safety, so here is how this will work. I will message the guys that I know or have dealt with in the past. You will give me your hobby name (please try not to use John) and your monger number. I will then give her your hobby name and monger number and reply to your message with her number. You can then deal with her directly to set up the appointment. The reason for this setup is to prevent guys from just collecting number to trade or to share it openly. If you share her number, she will not recognize your friend's number and therefore will not reply.
She has a couple of rules that I will detail when I message you. If you don't like her rules, just tell me and I will move on to the next guy. And if I picked you, you better be serious about setting up an appointment. Not saying you have to go the next day, but within a reasonable time frame as she needs help now not 3 months from now.
If I don't message you right away, please don't hate me. Just respecting her wish to limit the number of guys for now.
-
02-20-19 20:14 #20648Regular Member

Posts: 6Green Spa late night
Went to Green on Halsted a while back hoping to catch Amy after seeing good review on her on the forum.
It was like 15 minutes before closing time and they were literally locking up and walking away when I arrived. A woman and a man. I had to beg them to open back up and then they said goodbye, the man walked away and the woman led me inside.
Asked for hhr with table shower. Kind of chubby asian woman, I think name Lisa. They have a nice table shower and in a big room. I asked her to just finish me there after washing. She didn't want to and complained a little about how the table shower was lower than a massage table so it hurt her back or something but it all worked out in the end and I left happy. 40 + 40. Wouldn't repeat with her but would definitely go back for table shower if Amy or other more attractive providers are available.
-
02-20-19 18:40 #20647Senior Member

Posts: 56L1: HJ.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
L2: BJ.
L3: Full Service.
Good luck and happy hunting!
-
02-20-19 18:02 #20646Regular Member

Posts: 7Body Focus, 30 and. Michigan suite 1615
Somebody sent me a private message about downtown and Amy at Body Focus came to mind. 40 ish Chinese woman nothing particularly exciting to look at but pleasant. Great attitude. Strictly L1 from my experience numerous times. Great professional massage and equally good finish. Not sure what it is about her massage but I've been rock hard every time. As always YMMV but she's worth a stop imo.










Reply With Quote






