Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5075
-
02-25-19 01:46 #560Senior Member

Posts: 333Um
Pretty sure this is the site advertised on that van. Idk if any of you have seen it, but it says "backpage is back and better than ever!" It's fishy.
Originally Posted by Mari95
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 22:20 #559Regular Member

Posts: 11Humaniplex
Thanks. Just google it. Looks like it is only popular in Califonia. Over 1500 posts.
Originally Posted by Canuck6234
[View Original Post]
While in NY where I'm only 3. Probably that's why I didn't really heard about it.
Actually, it looks like only people from California use it. Most of the other states - 0 posts.
Will look on there! Any particular recommendation / experience girls?
-
02-24-19 19:21 #558Senior Member

Posts: 215Hx
Website. Google search humaniplex.
Originally Posted by Dekkyo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 14:28 #557Regular Member

Posts: 11Hx?
I'm not. What is this? Website / forum / social media. Maybe I'm missing the name or it's not popular in my area.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
02-24-19 01:29 #556Senior Member

Posts: 7266If you're on hx. There are plenty of girls who offer 2 and threesomes and gangbangs.
Originally Posted by Dekkyo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 00:20 #555Senior Member

Posts: 28Thanks all
So thank you to all of you in LA that were so gracious to message me. Meaning none of you. Classy and thank you. That being said I definitely toftt and have some great reports.
-
02-23-19 19:09 #554Regular Member

Posts: 114 some! Looking for 2 girls. Advices
Hey Guys!
I will be visiting Los Angeles in 2 weeks and looking for providers recommendation / advice?
My and my friend (another guy) looking for 2 girls for 4 some play.
We are not guys, and don't want to play with each other! We just want to have a memorable experience with 2 girls at the same time.
Any recomendations? Particular girls / agencies?
We looking for open minded girls who will not be scared of 2 guys at the same time.
Thanks.
-
02-22-19 03:07 #553Regular Member

Posts: 5I'll check it out! Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Mari95
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 02:37 #552Regular Member

Posts: 5Ok, thanks man. I appreciate the feedback.
Originally Posted by SsbMaverick
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 23:14 #551Regular Member

Posts: 102Uhhhh
I just looked at this site and searched for female "adult entertainment" in L. A. And it was 99% black, except for one listing for a lady called "Snow White. " Is this what the site is about?
Originally Posted by Mari95
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 17:23 #550Senior Member

Posts: 158Switter. At / at Mackenzierose26.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
And.
Thesquirtgoddess (d0 t) com.
-
02-21-19 12:24 #549Senior Member

Posts: 115Squirters
Any known, authentic squirters available in LA that you guys recommend? Not looking for golden showers. Thanks.
-
02-21-19 04:42 #548Regular Member

Posts: 3https://backpagepro.com is affordable and reliable in my very limited experience using it.
Originally Posted by ShinCore
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 02:32 #547Senior Member

Posts: 28The monkey is good but for LA going rate for good quality runs 260. Anything less be ready to get scammed and dealing with bs.
Originally Posted by ShinCore
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 20:05 #546Regular Member

Posts: 5Fair enough, thanks for the confirmation. Is there a consensus as to the best site to scout for talent?
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
I've been looking at the USASG classifieds, sipsap, eroticmonkey, privatedelights and listcrawler. I know there are other sites but I'm trying to keep the budget around $200 a session.











Reply With Quote






