Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 339 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #560

    Um

    Quote Originally Posted by Mari95  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagepro.com is affordable and reliable in my very limited experience using it.
    Pretty sure this is the site advertised on that van. Idk if any of you have seen it, but it says "backpage is back and better than ever!" It's fishy.

  2. #559

    Humaniplex

    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck6234  [View Original Post]
    Website. Google search humaniplex.
    Thanks. Just google it. Looks like it is only popular in Califonia. Over 1500 posts.

    While in NY where I'm only 3. Probably that's why I didn't really heard about it.

    Actually, it looks like only people from California use it. Most of the other states - 0 posts.

    Will look on there! Any particular recommendation / experience girls?

  3. #558

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekkyo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not. What is this? Website / forum / social media. Maybe I'm missing the name or it's not popular in my area.

    Thanks!
    Website. Google search humaniplex.

  4. #557

    Hx?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If you're on hx. There are plenty of girls who offer 2 and threesomes and gangbangs.
    I'm not. What is this? Website / forum / social media. Maybe I'm missing the name or it's not popular in my area.

    Thanks!

  5. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekkyo  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys!

    I will be visiting Los Angeles in 2 weeks and looking for providers recommendation / advice?

    My and my friend (another guy) looking for 2 girls for 4 some play.

    We are not guys, and don't want to play with each other! We just want to have a memorable experience with 2 girls at the same time.

    Any recomendations? Particular girls / agencies?

    We looking for open minded girls who will not be scared of 2 guys at the same time.

    Thanks.
    If you're on hx. There are plenty of girls who offer 2 and threesomes and gangbangs.

  6. #555

    Thanks all

    So thank you to all of you in LA that were so gracious to message me. Meaning none of you. Classy and thank you. That being said I definitely toftt and have some great reports.

  7. #554

    4 some! Looking for 2 girls. Advices

    Hey Guys!

    I will be visiting Los Angeles in 2 weeks and looking for providers recommendation / advice?

    My and my friend (another guy) looking for 2 girls for 4 some play.

    We are not guys, and don't want to play with each other! We just want to have a memorable experience with 2 girls at the same time.

    Any recomendations? Particular girls / agencies?

    We looking for open minded girls who will not be scared of 2 guys at the same time.

    Thanks.

  8. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari95  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagepro.com is affordable and reliable in my very limited experience using it.
    I'll check it out! Appreciate it.

  9. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by SsbMaverick  [View Original Post]
    The monkey is good but for LA going rate for good quality runs 260. Anything less be ready to get scammed and dealing with bs.
    Ok, thanks man. I appreciate the feedback.

  10. #551

    Uhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mari95  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagepro.com is affordable and reliable in my very limited experience using it.
    I just looked at this site and searched for female "adult entertainment" in L. A. And it was 99% black, except for one listing for a lady called "Snow White. " Is this what the site is about?

  11. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellr  [View Original Post]
    Any known, authentic squirters available in LA that you guys recommend? Not looking for golden showers. Thanks.
    Switter. At / at Mackenzierose26.

    And.

    Thesquirtgoddess (d0 t) com.

  12. #549

    Squirters

    Any known, authentic squirters available in LA that you guys recommend? Not looking for golden showers. Thanks.

  13. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinCore  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, thanks for the confirmation. Is there a consensus as to the best site to scout for talent?

    I've been looking at the USASG classifieds, sipsap, eroticmonkey, privatedelights and listcrawler. I know there are other sites but I'm trying to keep the budget around $200 a session.
    https://backpagepro.com is affordable and reliable in my very limited experience using it.

  14. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinCore  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, thanks for the confirmation. Is there a consensus as to the best site to scout for talent?

    I've been looking at the USASG classifieds, sipsap, eroticmonkey, privatedelights and listcrawler. I know there are other sites but I'm trying to keep the budget around $200 a session.
    The monkey is good but for LA going rate for good quality runs 260. Anything less be ready to get scammed and dealing with bs.

  15. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Everything you need to know is here. As far as credentials, a couple of pieces of paper with Franklin on it will get you what you're looking for. Good luck!
    Fair enough, thanks for the confirmation. Is there a consensus as to the best site to scout for talent?

    I've been looking at the USASG classifieds, sipsap, eroticmonkey, privatedelights and listcrawler. I know there are other sites but I'm trying to keep the budget around $200 a session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape