Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 686 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #864

    Suspicious stg post.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed two new posts on STG that, at least to me, seem to be suspicious.

    Female escort.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/292739455681

    And.

    30 yr old women seeking male company.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...c/815183471559

    What do you guys think?

    Thanks!!

    -=CT.
    That first Ad link reads like it was written by a poorly educated third party. It gives her weight as 258. That's a pass anyway. The girl pictured can't weigh 145.

  2. #863

    Suspicious postings

    I have noticed two new posts on STG that, at least to me, seem to be suspicious.

    Female escort.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/292739455681

    And.

    30 yr old women seeking male company.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...c/815183471559

    What do you guys think?

    Thanks!!

    -=CT.

  3. #862

    I tried again

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    That's the right last four digits. I've seen her several times and can confirm she's retiring as she texted me just yesterday confirming that. I speculate that she'll be mostly sticking to regulars as she wraps up and per the ads she'll be done in a couple more weeks. She was always a great time and will be missed.
    I]she texted me the next day and we set up a time and everything I called 10 minutes before I arrived and nothing, told her I was there and nothing, she hasn't texted me since I come from saginaw so its a bit of a drive and I was pretty disappointed I would be willing to make the drive one more time if I could get a guarantee to see her.

  4. #861

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.
    That's the right last four digits. I've seen her several times and can confirm she's retiring as she texted me just yesterday confirming that. I speculate that she'll be mostly sticking to regulars as she wraps up and per the ads she'll be done in a couple more weeks. She was always a great time and will be missed.

  5. #860

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.
    I was able to get a hold of her near the end of last week no problem almost seem like she had time on her hands.

  6. #859

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.
    She'll write back but not finish the conversation. She texted me her lastest ad yesterday, asked if I wanted to set an appointment. I requested a time. And then she goes silent.

    I'm over it.

    Too many other providers on my want to see list.

  7. #858

    Um

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What's the last 4 digits for the Bailey to which you are referring?
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.

  8. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What's the last 4 digits for the Bailey to which you are referring?
    This is the one.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/993614175888

  9. #856

    Uncertain if Same Bailey as I think it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Having a similar issue she's become very hard to get ahold of and almost impossible to schedule with since posting her soon to be retired ad. I kinda wonder what's she's going to be moving onto and wish her the best of luck. Unfortunately another loss to our hobby which will be hard to replace.
    What's the last 4 digits for the Bailey to which you are referring?

  10. #855

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Having a similar issue she's become very hard to get ahold of and almost impossible to schedule with since posting her soon to be retired ad. I kinda wonder what's she's going to be moving onto and wish her the best of luck. Unfortunately another loss to our hobby which will be hard to replace.
    Yes little hard to get ahold of she's retiring soon and said she's been busy another good one is moving on and wish her the best, was always a favorite.

  11. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo2012  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.
    Having a similar issue she's become very hard to get ahold of and almost impossible to schedule with since posting her soon to be retired ad. I kinda wonder what's she's going to be moving onto and wish her the best of luck. Unfortunately another loss to our hobby which will be hard to replace.

  12. #853

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo2012  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.
    That sucks.

    I tried to set something up with her in advance for my day off. I thought it was all set. Texted to confirm day of and didn't hear anything back till late in the day. So I tried to set it up for right then and didn't hear anything back for hours. And she still didn't give me the rates I asked about she just gave me the line about how she's retiring soon and I better make it quick. Smh. Was frustrating.

    I'm watching for Stacey are to post again. I think I rater pay her a visit.

  13. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    Did you ever get into that if so how was the ride??

  14. #851

    Tried with bailey

    Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.

  15. #850

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    She sent me them exact pictures, I didn't end up going through with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape