Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 686 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #859

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.
    She'll write back but not finish the conversation. She texted me her lastest ad yesterday, asked if I wanted to set an appointment. I requested a time. And then she goes silent.

    I'm over it.

    Too many other providers on my want to see list.

  2. #858

    Um

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What's the last 4 digits for the Bailey to which you are referring?
    4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.

  3. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What's the last 4 digits for the Bailey to which you are referring?
    This is the one.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/993614175888

  4. #856

    Uncertain if Same Bailey as I think it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Having a similar issue she's become very hard to get ahold of and almost impossible to schedule with since posting her soon to be retired ad. I kinda wonder what's she's going to be moving onto and wish her the best of luck. Unfortunately another loss to our hobby which will be hard to replace.
    What's the last 4 digits for the Bailey to which you are referring?

  5. #855

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Having a similar issue she's become very hard to get ahold of and almost impossible to schedule with since posting her soon to be retired ad. I kinda wonder what's she's going to be moving onto and wish her the best of luck. Unfortunately another loss to our hobby which will be hard to replace.
    Yes little hard to get ahold of she's retiring soon and said she's been busy another good one is moving on and wish her the best, was always a favorite.

  6. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo2012  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.
    Having a similar issue she's become very hard to get ahold of and almost impossible to schedule with since posting her soon to be retired ad. I kinda wonder what's she's going to be moving onto and wish her the best of luck. Unfortunately another loss to our hobby which will be hard to replace.

  7. #853

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo2012  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.
    That sucks.

    I tried to set something up with her in advance for my day off. I thought it was all set. Texted to confirm day of and didn't hear anything back till late in the day. So I tried to set it up for right then and didn't hear anything back for hours. And she still didn't give me the rates I asked about she just gave me the line about how she's retiring soon and I better make it quick. Smh. Was frustrating.

    I'm watching for Stacey are to post again. I think I rater pay her a visit.

  8. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    Did you ever get into that if so how was the ride??

  9. #851

    Tried with bailey

    Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.

  10. #850

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    She sent me them exact pictures, I didn't end up going through with it.

  11. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking this one out didn't find much info just wondering if any intel is available. Thanks!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/648712728065
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4900.jpg‎   4902.jpg‎  

  12. #848

    Texted out of the blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking this one out didn't find much info just wondering if any intel is available. Thanks!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/648712728065
    Texted me out of the blue. Number was listed under Melody's old city guided add. I inquired and she said they were friends and she gave her the phone. I was thinking of checking her out too. Thanks for taking one for the team.

  13. #847

    Haley.

    Thinking about checking this one out didn't find much info just wondering if any intel is available. Thanks!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/648712728065

  14. #846

    In Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo2012  [View Original Post]
    Hey I will be in town a few days and was looking at reviews I got my eyes on stacey, Arora and bailey but can't find their links can someone help me out?
    Go back about 5 days to find Bailey. She's retiring soon according to ad. Arora is currently out of the biz from what I've read.

  15. #845

    Will be in town

    Hey I will be in town a few days and was looking at reviews I got my eyes on stacey, Arora and bailey but can't find their links can someone help me out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape