Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 686 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #853

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo2012  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.
    That sucks.

    I tried to set something up with her in advance for my day off. I thought it was all set. Texted to confirm day of and didn't hear anything back till late in the day. So I tried to set it up for right then and didn't hear anything back for hours. And she still didn't give me the rates I asked about she just gave me the line about how she's retiring soon and I better make it quick. Smh. Was frustrating.

    I'm watching for Stacey are to post again. I think I rater pay her a visit.

  2. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    Did you ever get into that if so how was the ride??

  3. #851

    Tried with bailey

    Tried seeing bailey tonight I'm from saginaw and made the drive to see her she texted up all the way up until I was near then just stopped drove all that way for nothing was a little disappointed.

  4. #850

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    She sent me them exact pictures, I didn't end up going through with it.

  5. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking this one out didn't find much info just wondering if any intel is available. Thanks!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/648712728065
    BTW here some confirmation pics she sent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4900.jpg‎   4902.jpg‎  

  6. #848

    Texted out of the blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking this one out didn't find much info just wondering if any intel is available. Thanks!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/648712728065
    Texted me out of the blue. Number was listed under Melody's old city guided add. I inquired and she said they were friends and she gave her the phone. I was thinking of checking her out too. Thanks for taking one for the team.

  7. #847

    Haley.

    Thinking about checking this one out didn't find much info just wondering if any intel is available. Thanks!

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/648712728065

  8. #846

    In Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo2012  [View Original Post]
    Hey I will be in town a few days and was looking at reviews I got my eyes on stacey, Arora and bailey but can't find their links can someone help me out?
    Go back about 5 days to find Bailey. She's retiring soon according to ad. Arora is currently out of the biz from what I've read.

  9. #845

    Will be in town

    Hey I will be in town a few days and was looking at reviews I got my eyes on stacey, Arora and bailey but can't find their links can someone help me out?

  10. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Been reported on, your choice. Let's put some links up w / pics, these chicks change #'s all the time and fake photos but thanks for the report. A7 D.
    Been dabbling in the hobby about 2 months now and didn't know about this place since recently.

  11. #843

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out even with the mixed reviews. Definitely on something because a lot skinnier than pics. Seems like a very nice person under different circumstances but not really into it and no focus. Don't waste the money. Will ask you for favors.
    Been reported on, your choice. Let's put some links up w / pics, these chicks change #'s all the time and fake photos but thanks for the report. A7 D.

  12. #842

    Kitra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    I've been a lurker on this board for a LONG time now, but I've never actually had the nerve to get service from an escort. I've had some fun in strip clubs, but never made an appointment to meet someone.

    Anyway, I finally pulled the trigger. Contacted Kitra, who I had been watching for a while. She responded promptly and we set an appointment. Super easy to contact. No problems. Met her at the location she gave me. Nice hotel, clean room, etc. She met me wearing a cute babydoll nighty. Quick hug and kiss and then she invited me to sit on the bed with her. She got right to business. Good makeout session until she finally stood me up and helped me undress. Pushed me down on the bed and proceeded to give me a VERY good BBBJ. We alternated between that and more making out for some time. To be honest, as it was my first time with a pro, I was a little nervous and had a little trouble getting to full attention, but she was patient and easy, and seemed genuinely interested in my pleasure.

    Session ended with more BBBJ until CIM. She was very enthusiastic, with a lot of attention to the undercarriage and good deepthroat.

    Overall, she was a delight and I would repeat.
    What was the damage?

  13. #841

    Lexi

    Definitely good looking but this one lives in a hovel and you can tell is into some hard shit. No go for me.

  14. #840

    Amber?

    Anyone been with her that can give Intel? Can get ahold of her but never can time for a date.

  15. #839

    Lola

    Very pretty girl and very good conversation. Seemed to be really into me and was very sexual. Pussy had a different smell to it but every girl is different. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape