Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 686 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 10278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #843

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out even with the mixed reviews. Definitely on something because a lot skinnier than pics. Seems like a very nice person under different circumstances but not really into it and no focus. Don't waste the money. Will ask you for favors.
    Been reported on, your choice. Let's put some links up w / pics, these chicks change #'s all the time and fake photos but thanks for the report. A7 D.

  2. #842

    Kitra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    I've been a lurker on this board for a LONG time now, but I've never actually had the nerve to get service from an escort. I've had some fun in strip clubs, but never made an appointment to meet someone.

    Anyway, I finally pulled the trigger. Contacted Kitra, who I had been watching for a while. She responded promptly and we set an appointment. Super easy to contact. No problems. Met her at the location she gave me. Nice hotel, clean room, etc. She met me wearing a cute babydoll nighty. Quick hug and kiss and then she invited me to sit on the bed with her. She got right to business. Good makeout session until she finally stood me up and helped me undress. Pushed me down on the bed and proceeded to give me a VERY good BBBJ. We alternated between that and more making out for some time. To be honest, as it was my first time with a pro, I was a little nervous and had a little trouble getting to full attention, but she was patient and easy, and seemed genuinely interested in my pleasure.

    Session ended with more BBBJ until CIM. She was very enthusiastic, with a lot of attention to the undercarriage and good deepthroat.

    Overall, she was a delight and I would repeat.
    What was the damage?

  3. #841

    Lexi

    Definitely good looking but this one lives in a hovel and you can tell is into some hard shit. No go for me.

  4. #840

    Amber?

    Anyone been with her that can give Intel? Can get ahold of her but never can time for a date.

  5. #839

    Lola

    Very pretty girl and very good conversation. Seemed to be really into me and was very sexual. Pussy had a different smell to it but every girl is different. Would repeat.

  6. #838

    Melody

    Gave this one a try. Very pretty and nice body. Clock watcher and staller. Kept stalling. Seemed freshly showered but in dirty clothes. Waste of money. Like pulling teeth to get her to get down to business. Very mechanical.

  7. #837

    Aniah

    Tried this one out even with the mixed reviews. Definitely on something because a lot skinnier than pics. Seems like a very nice person under different circumstances but not really into it and no focus. Don't waste the money. Will ask you for favors.

  8. #836

    Probably this one

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Nice report, link please.
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...i/000582358284

    She's in Lansing though.

    Fizzy: Can you confirm and provide rates?

  9. #835

    Kitra

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    I've been a lurker on this board for a LONG time now, but I've never actually had the nerve to get service from an escort. I've had some fun in strip clubs, but never made an appointment to meet someone.

    Anyway, I finally pulled the trigger. Contacted Kitra, who I had been watching for a while. She responded promptly and we set an appointment. Super easy to contact. No problems. Met her at the location she gave me. Nice hotel, clean room, etc. She met me wearing a cute babydoll nighty. Quick hug and kiss and then she invited me to sit on the bed with her. She got right to business. Good makeout session until she finally stood me up and helped me undress. Pushed me down on the bed and proceeded to give me a VERY good BBBJ. We alternated between that and more making out for some time. To be honest, as it was my first time with a pro, I was a little nervous and had a little trouble getting to full attention, but she was patient and easy, and seemed genuinely interested in my pleasure.

    Session ended with more BBBJ until CIM. She was very enthusiastic, with a lot of attention to the undercarriage and good deepthroat.

    Overall, she was a delight and I would repeat.
    Nice report, link please.

  10. #834

    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    The location is Dort and Maple, like the other 5 girls that use the house.
    OK, I'll avoid then, thanks for the additional details.

  11. #833

    Good time with Kitra

    I've been a lurker on this board for a LONG time now, but I've never actually had the nerve to get service from an escort. I've had some fun in strip clubs, but never made an appointment to meet someone.

    Anyway, I finally pulled the trigger. Contacted Kitra, who I had been watching for a while. She responded promptly and we set an appointment. Super easy to contact. No problems. Met her at the location she gave me. Nice hotel, clean room, etc. She met me wearing a cute babydoll nighty. Quick hug and kiss and then she invited me to sit on the bed with her. She got right to business. Good makeout session until she finally stood me up and helped me undress. Pushed me down on the bed and proceeded to give me a VERY good BBBJ. We alternated between that and more making out for some time. To be honest, as it was my first time with a pro, I was a little nervous and had a little trouble getting to full attention, but she was patient and easy, and seemed genuinely interested in my pleasure.

    Session ended with more BBBJ until CIM. She was very enthusiastic, with a lot of attention to the undercarriage and good deepthroat.

    Overall, she was a delight and I would repeat.

  12. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have any intel? The number I mentioned ended in 9128 not 2912, so maybe not the same.
    The location is Dort and Maple, like the other 5 girls that use the house.

  13. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I to have pm'd you but heard nothing. If you're going to throw that out there at least respond. Disappointment seems to be the theme lately. Papa Be.
    What's worse than a pimp? A bad one! LOL!

  14. #830

    Wrong number

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Location Dort and Maple = two words "NASTY NIKKI".

    I would stay away there are 6 girls using the 810 336 2912 phone number all located at Dort and Maple.

    -=CT.
    Anyone else have any intel? The number I mentioned ended in 9128 not 2912, so maybe not the same.

  15. #829

    New chick?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    I to have pm'd you but heard nothing. If you're going to throw that out there at least respond. Disappointment seems to be the theme lately. Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape