Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 10279
-
02-21-19 05:47 #829Senior Member

Posts: 639New chick?
I to have pm'd you but heard nothing. If you're going to throw that out there at least respond. Disappointment seems to be the theme lately. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 11:26 #828Banned Member

Posts: 63Problem
I've spent time around her she's Definitely not LE! In fact far from it.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 09:45 #827Senior Member

Posts: 42Zebra
Search "Zebra" in Saginaw section. She is real. Somewhat ok reviews. I have not seen her as she only does outcalls.
Originally Posted by Hemingwayy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 07:10 #826Regular Member

Posts: 22Be cautious
Posts all over the place. I have read reviews here from others talking about marks on arms. Be weary!
Originally Posted by Hemingwayy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 20:43 #825Senior Member

Posts: 57Saginaw escort
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/239681420386 Has anyone sampled this lady? She posts all over the state for outcall. She looks TGTBT. She really looks hot. I haven't seen any reviews of her.
-
02-19-19 11:34 #824Senior Member

Posts: 116Location Dort and Maple = two words "NASTY NIKKI".
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
I would stay away there are 6 girls using the 810 336 2912 phone number all located at Dort and Maple.
-=CT.
-
02-19-19 10:52 #823Regular Member

Posts: 14Nikki
She is not le, and is a good girl. She is up at my old hunting cabin near West Branch. A safe place away from the Saginaw drama and crazy dude. Any she is saving funds for a new apartment, and I have been her Uber escort driver now and then. She could use some support guys to get back on her feet. Just a little drive to have a good time. She said that she is great to her regs and hopefully the truth will be told and everyone will just start anew. Peace out fellow horn dogs.
-
02-18-19 14:39 #822Senior Member

Posts: 75Any intel on this one?
She doesn't have a name in the ad so makes it hard to search on here. No red flags from ad. The number is a 810 area code and ends in 9128. PM or post here if you're in the know.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...l/300104712270
-
02-17-19 21:12 #821Senior Member

Posts: 360+1
I PM'd him and never received a response either. Just a big con job I suspect.
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 15:54 #820Senior Member

Posts: 134Crazy
The guy that posted that sounds crazy and can barely understand what he is talking about, but I've never seen her so I'm going to stay clear. Play it safe.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 11:52 #819Senior Member

Posts: 390Problem
She posted in Flint until now. I checked the Saginaw forum. One of the posters against her sounds crazy as f* in his posts, the other may have an axe to grind. Just seems odd that, until now, she had good reviews then goes up north and suddenly is LE. It's possible I guess but thinking about the area, how many stings have we seen in West Branch vs Detroit? Doesn't it make sense that if LE was running her, they'd do it in an area with more opportunities for arrests? It'll be interesting to watch this unfold.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 11:17 #818Senior Member

Posts: 116Well, this is the "FLINT" thread, so what's your point?
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-=CT.
-
02-17-19 11:12 #817Senior Member

Posts: 1264Check out the Saginaw thread. Few people questioning him including me. Yeah some of them are not seniors, but based off my past experience with her I doubt she's a problem and I HIGHLY doubt she's associated with LE.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 10:42 #816Senior Member

Posts: 390Interesting
So I wonder which one was actually being a b* when all I was doing was asking general questions. Looks like they're both on the no-fly list now.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 01:09 #815Senior Member

Posts: 312Yeah, what he said.
I was up in flint area Friday for four hours, my business but I would of gave her a shout out. Thanks a lot. A7 D.
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





