Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,636 to 22,650 of 61441
-
02-24-19 11:14 #38806Senior Member

Posts: 2198It's possible that a cop might arrest you just to be a jerk. But if you get a lawyer you can beat in court.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 09:22 #38805Senior Member

Posts: 1626So if we see one of our regular girls standing by the side of usual SW route and if I offer her a ride (no chit chats till she enters the car) , can the cops charge us in MD?
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 00:18 #38804Senior Member

Posts: 134Boyz in Blu
Man, these guys are really on a mission LOL. Was out and about a few hrs ago, was bored sitting in the house. Decided to go for a ride and get some fresh air. Drive to bk area and before I even made it in the inner residential loops, I saw 5 red and blues going about. Said heck with that so got out of there quick. Drove down patapsco, saw another unit by the 7/11. Drove up on wash blvd near the uhaul. There was another unit on the corner but the mailbox. Crazy. I did see the tranny kim walking toward the dunkin donuts though, but that's not my thing. Guess it really is getting tight out there for the moment. Be safe gents.
-
02-23-19 18:43 #38803Senior Member

Posts: 694Signs
Just like that song signs signs signs everywhere LOL.
-
02-23-19 16:39 #38802Senior Member

Posts: 134Signs
LOL haven't been out much since the street signs been posted. Pretty funny, boys are really putting a effort into this. I was out yesterday not hunting but just running personal errands. Was on patapsco by the SA and saw two red and blue units by the gas station. I couldn't help but laugh. Oh well, I don't think it's going to change much in the end. Just have to be more stealthy and tactical even hunting now. Be safe gents.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 16:15 #38801Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Monica
I recently had a great date with light brown / strawberry blonde haired Monica. I ate her pussy and it was clean and sweet. She uses condoms for intercourse. Picked her up on Ashton near Pulaski. I will definitely date her again soon.
-
02-23-19 11:48 #38800Senior Member

Posts: 34Street signs
We used to have similar signs 25 years ago in Hartford, CT 'vehicles used to solicit prostitutes will be subject to seizure' All it really did was confirm to newbies that yes, they were in the right place to find what they were looking for! The signs have been gone the past 10 years but not because the prostitues have been LOL.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 10:20 #38799Senior Member

Posts: 812Natalie
Yeah, that bf was not good for her, am glad she's getting herself together and it's good her kid has been adopted, it's tough enough trying to stay clean without the pressures of motherhood. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
02-23-19 06:29 #38798Senior Member

Posts: 1788Natalie
She's living with a family member in the county. She's not "with" the BF anymore, but still sees him sometimes. He always wants to see her because he wants to keep her addicted so she will support him. He certainly doesn't want her to get clean.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
Her baby girl has been adopted.
-
02-22-19 20:37 #38797Senior Member

Posts: 237Yes that is her
She is cool.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 17:15 #38796Senior Member

Posts: 705Signs signify
I'm not so sure that "nothing has changed much. " I agree with other posters here that these signs broken a paradigm shift. It's much too early to dismiss them. Increased vigilance absolutely is warranted.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 16:34 #38795Senior Member

Posts: 270Little Ashley
Cruised Wilkens this afternoon. Not much out that was to my liking as well as lots of Uncle out and about. I was on the verge of bailing when I spied little Ashley. Scooped her and headed to the rent-a-bed for some fun. Bending her over the bed, I crammed my thick sausage into her tight little kitty, getting a loud moan from her as I drove deep inside her. Watching my cock slip in and out of her furry little seam had me on the edge pretty fast and she knew it, begging not to cum inside her so with a final shove, I jerked out and plastered her ass with my batter. Cleaned up and dropped her at the end of the street. Usual tuition.
-
02-22-19 14:28 #38794Senior Member

Posts: 2198Nothing has changed much despite these signs. You note that the signs say "sex solicitation". The mere act of offer a girl a ride does not constitute solicitation regardless if she is a working girl or not. There is actually case law that allow you to offer a girl a ride. In some states like CA if you are stopped for a prostitution related incident this can be used as evidence against you for the same type of crime. But thankfully Maryland does not have a loiter law.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 13:32 #38793Senior Member

Posts: 705Signs
The signs serve not only as a warning but serve to make charges stick. A citation for picking up a SW typically states that you did so in an area known for prostitution. Now they can state that the area was posted for prostitution warnings. I think we shall soon see similar signs on WW and Dundalk. Conkling too but that has been notably dead lately anyway.
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 00:42 #38792Senior Member

Posts: 119New sign new way
With the new commissioner coming in making almost 300 k you can be assured that the sport will become harder to engage in. More and more LEO is out and even signs are up to remind all players that the game is not suppose to be played. With that being the case start getting the info from those in the sport that you trust, get in and get out. Good luck out there and remember blue balls is always better than silver bracelets.












Reply With Quote





