Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38791

    A First

    Riding down FH saw a PAWG with deep red hair. She shot a smile and a wave. Hung right on Popland and pulled over to text. A fairly cute young woman pushing a toddler in a baby stroller approached and asked if I had a phone she could use. She said she was trying to call someone that could help with getting something for child or she could "earn it". She was sniffling right much and asked if she was dope sick. She said she was. I asked what she was proposing in the broad daylight. She said we could park somewhere.

    I have NEVER had a woman with a baby suggest we do something with child in car! Of course I wasn't with it. I told her I wasn't comfortable with that and she hurried off. She had a decent butt. That was just too much, I'm not that thirsty. Went back around, no red head and baby pusher both ghost. No mun for fun today so headed back but there were a couple in BP too walking up 5th and 6th. I wasn't on a mission just scoping a little since I was that way.

  2. #38790

    BP signage

    One sign I saw on 4th between Washburn and Jeffery. One sign on Wasburn near corner of 4th. Wasn't really over there for hunt so I didn't see any others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190221_123217.jpg‎   20190221_123027.jpg‎  

  3. #38789

    This Erica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Since Taylor is on Vacey I called up Erica 4 am in the morning picked her up in Brooklyn took her to the Tip Top Motel OMG that pussy was super tight I was like damm you have not been fucking. Front back, side to side I could have when for hours but the pussy was to tight. Then Amber message me she was to wait her turn LOL.

    -Rick.
    I had a number, she was really hard to connect with never did. Actually talked to her in person too seemed cool but never got up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ae6fc3ce4741795575385e5e9676edc95750f961-1S_1280.jpg‎  

  4. #38788

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Please, can I have her digits.

    Phyuck!
    As my pics of erica around.

  5. #38787

    Newbie for Deepthroat

    Hey everyone, new to town and new to the mongering game. Can any of you provide digits or a semi specific location / corner of a SW who does a good deepthroat? Boobs a bonus but not necessary. Excited to get my monger on LOL. Just shoot me a message, thanks!

  6. #38786

    Re: Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Since Taylor is on Vacey I called up Erica 4 am in the morning picked her up in Brooklyn took her to the Tip Top Motel OMG that pussy was super tight I was like damm you have not been fucking. Front back, side to side I could have when for hours but the pussy was to tight. Then Amber message me she was to wait her turn LOL.

    -Rick.
    Please, can I have her digits.

    Phyuck!

  7. #38785

    Erica

    Since Taylor is on Vacey I called up Erica 4 am in the morning picked her up in Brooklyn took her to the Tip Top Motel OMG that pussy was super tight I was like damm you have not been fucking. Front back, side to side I could have when for hours but the pussy was to tight. Then Amber message me she was to wait her turn LOL.

    -Rick.

  8. #38784

    Redhead Nichole.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is, generally around Gilmore and Wilkens area and down Ramsey. Don't know if she has a phone, wave hi and keep on moving.
    I've had her a couple times. It's either you catch her or you don't. She is rarely out. She was looking good again. Ass was coming back.

    Phyuck!

  9. #38783

    Molly

    Met Molly for the first time Tuesday afternoon near the circle. Brown hair, pale skin, 28 and lovely nipples from the recent pregnancy. Recently reported on by others. Not sure how I'd never come across her before. What a sweet girl. Unfortunately didn't have a lot of time but I hope to see her again soon. She was rather 'sleepy' but even so top notch service, very easy to hang with and fantastic head!

  10. #38782

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever confirm her release and back in the game?? I think I remember reading one report but has anyone else confirmed. I've been out several times since and have not seen her.

    Anyone got her digits?
    Yes she is, generally around Gilmore and Wilkens area and down Ramsey. Don't know if she has a phone, wave hi and keep on moving.

  11. #38781

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever confirm her release and back in the game?? I think I remember reading one report but has anyone else confirmed. I've been out several times since and have not seen her.

    Anyone got her digits?
    Are you referring to Jennifer Nicole from Salisbury who has two children?

  12. #38780
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo64  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is away for a bit.

    If I'm correct, she missed a pretty important court date.

    Assuming you are referring to petite Taylor with the occasional 'attitude' from Church St and strolled on Fairhaven.
    Yes, that is exactly the Taylor I am talking about.

  13. #38779
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo64  [View Original Post]
    The petite Taylor from Fairhaven that I was referring to was commuted a few weeks ago. Although similar, that does not appear to be her in those pictures.

    Hope this helps.
    Eastern Shore Taylor is much healthier and more attractive. We are talking about two different girls but thank you.

  14. #38778

    Brianna on Graceland.

    I previously posted on Bri in Dundalk walking near Citgo. Short Italian x AA with long curly black hair. Very hot. However I discovered that she carries heat. I sincerely do not think she would use it against a date and that she carries it merely for her protection. But I'm not sure if I am as eager to pick her up if there are other options. Be careful.

  15. #38777

    Little red head nicole from the WW loop

    Anyone ever confirm her release and back in the game?? I think I remember reading one report but has anyone else confirmed. I've been out several times since and have not seen her.

    Anyone got her digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape