rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 930 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3892

    Caty

    Posted about her once already a while ago, but one of my favorites is back in town. Lost count of how many times I've seen her over 4-5 years, but she's always been a good time for me and doesn't rush. Thick, curvy Latina. She said it's been pretty slow for her so trying to help her out!

    8 for 20. Everything covered & multiple positions.

    She goes back and forth to Puerto Rico so I'm not sure how long she'll be in town this time.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...74-1130_207759
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A09A4475-61B1-45B6-96F0-0B041F124DDB.jpg‎   D72997E3-D55C-404B-AE37-71C7E25F0646.jpg‎  

  2. #3891

    Indica

    Anybody seen indica lately?

  3. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e_cont%5D=roxy

    60 for 30.

    Showed up and she was bigger than the pics and had a good size gut.

    BBBJ was excellent.

    Covered sex was good too although she wouldn't get on top.

    After being a tad disappointed when I first arrived, I was pleasantly surprised with the experience.

    Will probably repeat some time down the road.
    I tried her out as well.

    70 for 30.

    Was super nice and talkative.

    Easy to set up.

    But I agree she is definitely bigger than the pictures represent and older as well. She also wasn't up for multiple positions.

    Left satisfied but wouldn't repeat.

  4. #3889

    Cherry broken. Full report

    Ok, finally broke down and went through with it. Used vegasroommassageescort.com, chose Abby. They claimed all pics are real. They must do a little filtering around the eyes, imo. Anyway, 30 minutes she shows up as advertised. Good body, nice fake tits, pretty face, early 20's, extent of her english was "honey". "turn". "clothes off". "touch". "handjob". "blowjob". "full sex" and of course, she was very familiar with dollar amounts. Negotiation went something like this. Started at $$ for full sex. $$ blowjob. $$$ handjob. I'm a new guy but I am not a moron. I told her no way in hell. She kept massaging and talking to someone on her phone in Chinese. Finally got her down to $. 9 for handjob, her clothes off, full touching anywhere I wanted. I think discovered her true talents when she pulled out the astroglide and started moaning and sucking nipples. Lets just say I held off as long as I could but she was a pro. As soon as it started it was over and she was booking. I mean, I consider myself a 6 or 7. Stay at the gym constantly to stay in shape. She could have at least held me when it was over. I spent most of the time wondering if Chris Hansen was going to knock on the door. LOL.

    Anyway, I think I will using AMP's from this point on for that kind of money. $$$ for a blowjob! LOL.

  5. #3888

    Nico

    Not sure how old you think she is but she has to be in her 40's.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    So she looks much older then her pictures?

  6. #3887
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    This one was on MOjo village seem nice and said she is open to anything no limits including creampie for $.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ump-day_157614

    Nico Veneta is on ECCIE she said she is a total GFE for $$.
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/beg-borrow-steal_197317

    Any experience with them?
    I saw the mojo girl. She is nice, pretty much open to anything, and the $ price is right in her ballpark. Pics are accurate, maybe add a few pounds. I haven't repeated because we didn't really click but that's not her fault. I would recommend just based on how open she is for her price.

  7. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1357  [View Original Post]
    Should avoid in any case, but don't really see what's TGTBT there. She's not hot and has a +tip on every single price quoted.
    I actually contacted her last night and thinking of scheduling for today tonight. She responded asked for screening etc. She does seem too good to be true. Hard to believe pricing She indicated she would sonoutcall. I am dirt time so nerves are kicking in LOL.

  8. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by FeverForBeaver  [View Original Post]
    What are the fee's at Vegas Asian Club like?
    It is $$$ HR.

  9. #3884
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Amanda on their site right now. She's one of my go to's when she's in town and I would definitely recommend her.

    -w.
    What are the fee's at Vegas Asian Club like?

  10. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by BenMcBride1111  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rachaeleelv.ch/profile/

    Seems too good to be true. Any dreams about Ms Rachaelee?
    Should avoid in any case, but don't really see what's TGTBT there. She's not hot and has a +tip on every single price quoted.

  11. #3882
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nico a couple of years ago. Be aware she is not young and her photos are better than she looks. On the other hand she is a cool person and she is definitely DTF. She was way into the session.
    So she looks much older then her pictures?

  12. #3881
    You ever get any info on Madison?

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl please https://www.kittyads.com/Madison7bp.

    I know these are pics of hannah allyse on twitter but is it the same girl?

    Texted her today. Said she was visiting family in san diego. Was planning to pay her a visit.

  13. #3880

    Rachaelee?

    http://www.rachaeleelv.ch/profile/

    Seems too good to be true. Any dreams about Ms Rachaelee?

  14. #3879

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Amanda on their site right now. She's one of my go to's when she's in town and I would definitely recommend her.

    -w.
    Thanks a lot Wenger! I was looking at their site and Amanda was the one I liked the most. I am headed to Vegas and I will try to see her while I am there.

  15. #3878

    Visiting

    Hey Guys. Visiting from Atlanta. Anything in particular to avoid?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape