rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 928 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 13917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3717
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl on hx. She is a real porn star. Google tasia lockran. Saw her twice now. Absolute pse. She is a cock worshipper.
    Devouring BBBJ sex was intense 200 hhr 300 hr. Total pse. Take your wheaties and vitamins.
    Whats her hx handle or a contact # thanks.

  2. #3716
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27383662/4925

    60 for 20.

    Nice girl.

    Great natural tits.

    Legs a bit stubbly.

    Would not take off all clothes which I hate.

    Everything covered.

    CBJ ok.

    Sex decent.

    Will not repeat.

  3. #3715

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    That seems to be the standard nowadays. I've learned my lesson and tell them I'm in a relationship and my monger phone is off 90% of the time, please do not expect a timely response when he haven't planned on seeing each other. Don't call me, I'll call you!!
    Fir the advice. Yes it seems to be the norm lately. However, this one is more of a predator than others. Senior members can PM me for details if the want. My experiences with her are about 2 years old, but "zeebras don't change their stripes". I travel to Vegas twice a year for business and just happened to see her add and felt obligated to warn my fellow mongers.

  4. #3714

    Madison

    Any info on this girl please https://www.kittyads.com/Madison7bp.

    I know these are pics of hannah allyse on twitter but is it the same girl?

    Texted her today. Said she was visiting family in san diego. Was planning to pay her a visit.

  5. #3713

    Recommendations

    Planning to visit the strip for a couple days. Saw a couple of hot looking gals that offer 200/ hr. Tried googling their numbers for more verification but couldn't find any. Have my eye on this one particularly https://adultsearch.com/california/s...corts/1296139. I believe she is based off in vegas and is currently visiting family in sd. Any takes on her?

    Or this one https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1258952.

  6. #3712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by DongerNeedFood  [View Original Post]
    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...y/216570845359

    This one has recently relocated to Las Vegas. I know her from her Michigan days. Avoid her at all costs. She is an eventual scam artist. First couple of visits always go great, then she starts with her crap. The usual stuff like "I need a room for the night, my phone died, my son needs something, etc. " She had to leave the Michigan area due to unresolved LEO issues. Cut her holiday trip home short because LEO was closing in on her.

    You have been warned.
    That seems to be the standard nowadays. I've learned my lesson and tell them I'm in a relationship and my monger phone is off 90% of the time, please do not expect a timely response when he haven't planned on seeing each other. Don't call me, I'll call you!!

  7. #3711

    Cameron Loves

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...y/216570845359

    This one has recently relocated to Las Vegas. I know her from her Michigan days. Avoid her at all costs. She is an eventual scam artist. First couple of visits always go great, then she starts with her crap. The usual stuff like "I need a room for the night, my phone died, my son needs something, etc. " She had to leave the Michigan area due to unresolved LEO issues. Cut her holiday trip home short because LEO was closing in on her.

    You have been warned.

  8. #3710

    Anna

    Anybody have info on Anna? I saw her a while back after connecting on massage republic. MR is down now and I didn't save her digits. That little angel loved getting throatfucked my goodness. Any help would be appreciated.

  9. #3709

    Wondering the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    If you were staying downtown this weekend and were willing to spend $200-$400 for an amazing experience who would it be with?

    I just pulled a stack of cash to play with next week.

    Thanks,
    On a similar wavelength. Curious about girls that can give some amazing BBBJ +/-apple booty.

  10. #3708

    If you had cash.

    If you were staying downtown this weekend and were willing to spend $200-$400 for an amazing experience who would it be with?

    I just pulled a stack of cash to play with next week.

    Thanks,

  11. #3707

    Sara

    I'm not sure how she got my number, butr this chick keeps blowing my burner phone up with $100 rub offers way out in NW area. Who is she and how is she on my radar?

    http://mojovillage.com/services/mass...-blonde_181262

  12. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl on hx. She is a real porn star. Google tasia lockran. Saw her twice now. Absolute pse. She is a cock worshipper.
    Devouring BBBJ sex was intense 200 hhr 300 hr. Total pse. Take your wheaties and vitamins.
    Seems like she graduated to MMA fighting?

  13. #3705
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28698651/0381

    80 for 30.

    Showed up and it was not the girl in the pics.

    The girl there had no tattoos and looked better than the girl in the pics.

    She was 4'9" 100 pounds with a fantastic body.

    Ok done with the good.

    BBBJ was terrible and only lasted about a minute.

    Covered sex was just as terrible.

    She literally just just laid there with her eyes closed like she wanted to go to sleep.

    Not a peep, not a movement, just listless.

    I tried to get her into it but it wasn't going to happen.

    I quit in the middle.

    I can't imagine her ever getting a repeat customer.

    Will not repeat.

  14. #3704

    Recommendations

    Can anyone recommend a great experience that comes to me fornaeound 2 bills? I'm heading out and would like to find someone 2/8.

  15. #3703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl on hx. She is a real porn star. Google tasia lockran. Saw her twice now. Absolute pse. She is a cock worshipper.
    Devouring BBBJ sex was intense 200 hhr 300 hr. Total pse. Take your wheaties and vitamins.
    Forgot her number.

    702-805-6605.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape