Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,351 to 19,365 of 39995
-
02-20-19 14:58 #20645Regular Member

Posts: 22Thai Jenny
I would totally be interested. A good massage is hard to find these days.
Originally Posted by NdFanMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 13:54 #20644Senior Member

Posts: 340Thai Jennifer
I was fortunate enough to get her contact information from Charlie and set up an appointment to see Thai Jennifer. Set-up was very easy and she was very responsive. We set up for 4:00 pm And I was over 2 hours late with work and traffic but she was very understanding and accommodating. I was given directions to a private apartment residence north of downtown with only street parking. I went there and let her know via text that I arrived. She directed me to her unit and I rang the doorbell.
When the door opened, there stood a cute petite girl with a smile on her face. She was very pleasant but did not speak much English. Her apartment is a small but nicely kept / clean space with no hint of smoke or any foul odors. After some brief conversation, she showed me to the massage room where she had a massage table set up. She set up the proper mood and lighting and asked me to get undressed and comfortable on the table. She began with decent massage and quickly went to teasing.
Cute face, really nice firm body with soft skin. Fake boobs but could have passed for real ones with responsive nipples. Following some teasing, came the pleasing. I won't go into details as YMMV but needless to say I was very satisfied with her, her service, her attitude, her cleanliness, etc. Don't really have any negatives to tell you guys here. I am not at liberty to share her information, so reach out to Charlie if you guys want to get in touch with this gem from the far east.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 12:32 #20643Senior Member

Posts: 754L1 L2 etc.
Hey guys,
Can someone fill me in on the meaning of these abbreviations you all are using? I've tried to search the thread, but apparently "L1" isn't long enough so I get no hits. I'm assuming it refers to the level of service one gets, but a little more info would be awesome.
Scott.
-
02-20-19 12:08 #20642Senior Member

Posts: 157Divine Dolls
I've been to Divine Dolls a few times now.
All the girls are larger than their pics. Some could be older pics but others look like a totally different person. Service isn't going to be anything beyond L1. Not really worth it for the price. I don’t plan on making a third trip back.
-
02-20-19 09:52 #20641Senior Member

Posts: 199Interested Too
I would difinetly go to see her. Please PM of you can share the details. Thanks!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 08:27 #20640Senior Member

Posts: 989New Spa
I'd like to know where she works now and then I can just ask her for her number directly.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 01:14 #20639Senior Member

Posts: 97J at Oz
She lives near Chicago and Milwaukee Ave. And she is super accommodating.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 22:17 #20638Regular Member

Posts: 14Chicagoland Massage. Zoey
Tried Zoey.
She was positive with high energy and tight body with great tattoos.
The booking process was easy and responsive. I txt'ed.
Though my overall experience was unsatisfactory I'm willing to try them again with a different provider.
$1. 4 to house for hh. Asked for what's on menu and said that she only does nude for an extra $. 4. I opted out, though got her to take off her top for $. 2.
Massage was light with low teasing. Technique on L1 finish was average. Given price point, won't repeat again. She is new to this operation, so maybe things will change with time.
Don't recommend.
-
02-19-19 20:59 #20637Regular Member

Posts: 7Me as well especially if it's downtown.
Originally Posted by MarkPats
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 14:59 #20636Senior Member

Posts: 704All I can tell you is google reverse image search is your best friend. I searched the first link and it came up with all kinds of hits some to do with the hobby and some with links to other normal sites. So your first on the list is probably a scam or not what you're going to see when you get there. Google reverse image search is a browser add-on.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 12:51 #20635Regular Member

Posts: 2Yes, I would be interested.
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 11:33 #20634Senior Member

Posts: 56Yes
Yes I would see her there.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 10:34 #20633Senior Member

Posts: 200If she lives downtown it's an obvious yes.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 10:32 #20632Senior Member

Posts: 200I don't even know where or how they advertise anymore ever since BP was gone. I used to be a big fan too but haven't gone since 2015 or 2016.
Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 08:06 #20631Senior Member

Posts: 57Interested as well. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




