Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20639

    J at Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I've seen her a couple of times. She mentioned that she lived close to Ozone, but I never got her number.
    She lives near Chicago and Milwaukee Ave. And she is super accommodating.

  2. #20638

    Chicagoland Massage. Zoey

    Tried Zoey.

    She was positive with high energy and tight body with great tattoos.

    The booking process was easy and responsive. I txt'ed.

    Though my overall experience was unsatisfactory I'm willing to try them again with a different provider.

    $1. 4 to house for hh. Asked for what's on menu and said that she only does nude for an extra $. 4. I opted out, though got her to take off her top for $. 2.

    Massage was light with low teasing. Technique on L1 finish was average. Given price point, won't repeat again. She is new to this operation, so maybe things will change with time.

    Don't recommend.

  3. #20637
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPats  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I would be interested.
    Me as well especially if it's downtown.

  4. #20636
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I tried last week to get some help to no avail, other than one guy telling me one ad was fake. Maybe this time will work for the good? Looking for fun this weekend. Any info on the below would be fantastic. I will, as always report back. Just looking for some details ahead of time if they are not too good to be true. Pms are fine and thanks in advance. Thanks guys!

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1309514

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1233031

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096836

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1136050

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1440677

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1319422#bio.
    All I can tell you is google reverse image search is your best friend. I searched the first link and it came up with all kinds of hits some to do with the hobby and some with links to other normal sites. So your first on the list is probably a scam or not what you're going to see when you get there. Google reverse image search is a browser add-on.

  5. #20635
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    Yes I would see her there.
    Yes, I would be interested.

  6. #20634

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    If she lives downtown it's an obvious yes.
    Yes I would see her there.

  7. #20633
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    If she lives downtown it's an obvious yes.

  8. #20632
    Quote Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here lately? They had some fun girls a while back, but wasn't sure if they are still around. Cheers & thanks in advance!
    I don't even know where or how they advertise anymore ever since BP was gone. I used to be a big fan too but haven't gone since 2015 or 2016.

  9. #20631
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    Interested as well. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

  10. #20630
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    I'd be interested.

  11. #20629

    +1

    I wouldn't mind me some Jennifer at her own place!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.

  12. #20628

    Another shot

    I tried last week to get some help to no avail, other than one guy telling me one ad was fake. Maybe this time will work for the good? Looking for fun this weekend. Any info on the below would be fantastic. I will, as always report back. Just looking for some details ahead of time if they are not too good to be true. Pms are fine and thanks in advance. Thanks guys!

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1309514

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1233031

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096836

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1136050

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1440677

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1319422#bio.

  13. #20627

    Plus 1

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    Count me in too if she's willing to host at her place.

  14. #20626

    Nylah

    I just celebrated Presidents Day by visiting Nylah for a much needed massage + HE. I know she may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I really like going to see her. I'm not a tough grader, but I'd say her massage is above average. The location is ideal if you work downtown. Nylah is very quiet, but after 10+ visits I've learned to enjoy the solitude. She is completely nude for the entire massage. She is a tiny girl, with a perfect tiny butt and gorgeous tits. On the flip I love playing with her ass and tits while she slowly and methodically strokes me to completion. $100 all-in for 45 minutes.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/924

  15. #20625

    Logan Tantricas

    Anyone been here lately? They had some fun girls a while back, but wasn't sure if they are still around. Cheers & thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape