Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20663
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPats  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I would be interested.
    Me as well especially if it's downtown.

  2. #20662
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I tried last week to get some help to no avail, other than one guy telling me one ad was fake. Maybe this time will work for the good? Looking for fun this weekend. Any info on the below would be fantastic. I will, as always report back. Just looking for some details ahead of time if they are not too good to be true. Pms are fine and thanks in advance. Thanks guys!

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1309514

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1233031

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096836

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1136050

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1440677

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1319422#bio.
    All I can tell you is google reverse image search is your best friend. I searched the first link and it came up with all kinds of hits some to do with the hobby and some with links to other normal sites. So your first on the list is probably a scam or not what you're going to see when you get there. Google reverse image search is a browser add-on.

  3. #20661
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    Yes I would see her there.
    Yes, I would be interested.

  4. #20660

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    If she lives downtown it's an obvious yes.
    Yes I would see her there.

  5. #20659
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    If she lives downtown it's an obvious yes.

  6. #20658
    Quote Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here lately? They had some fun girls a while back, but wasn't sure if they are still around. Cheers & thanks in advance!
    I don't even know where or how they advertise anymore ever since BP was gone. I used to be a big fan too but haven't gone since 2015 or 2016.

  7. #20657
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    Interested as well. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

  8. #20656
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    I'd be interested.

  9. #20655

    +1

    I wouldn't mind me some Jennifer at her own place!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.

  10. #20654

    Another shot

    I tried last week to get some help to no avail, other than one guy telling me one ad was fake. Maybe this time will work for the good? Looking for fun this weekend. Any info on the below would be fantastic. I will, as always report back. Just looking for some details ahead of time if they are not too good to be true. Pms are fine and thanks in advance. Thanks guys!

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1309514

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1233031

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096836

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1136050

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1440677

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1319422#bio.

  11. #20653

    Plus 1

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    Count me in too if she's willing to host at her place.

  12. #20652

    Nylah

    I just celebrated Presidents Day by visiting Nylah for a much needed massage + HE. I know she may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I really like going to see her. I'm not a tough grader, but I'd say her massage is above average. The location is ideal if you work downtown. Nylah is very quiet, but after 10+ visits I've learned to enjoy the solitude. She is completely nude for the entire massage. She is a tiny girl, with a perfect tiny butt and gorgeous tits. On the flip I love playing with her ass and tits while she slowly and methodically strokes me to completion. $100 all-in for 45 minutes.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/924

  13. #20651

    Logan Tantricas

    Anyone been here lately? They had some fun girls a while back, but wasn't sure if they are still around. Cheers & thanks in advance!

  14. #20650

    Report on Jasmine Kira / Blissfield.

    Quick report on Jasmine Blissfield. She also does BDSM sessions as Mistress Jasmine Kira, which is what I went for. Can't speak about her massage skills, but she is definitely a talented insightful woman, what a gem! Pics are real and recent. Private incall in far and. Side Chicago. My requests were all in the L1 category, so I can't comment on any other services. I left spent and happy, for sure. She has two sites, one for massage and one for BDSM. Her websites list her rates and are very clear on what she offers, def. No FS. Rates are reasonable. She is way cooler than the typical MP. PM me for details. If fetish or light dom is your thing, you really need to check her out!

    chicagotantramassage.com

    http://esotericdomination.wordpress.com

  15. #20649

    Jennifer from Ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After Jennifer left Ozone, she went to work at a place that is L1 only. She is unable to work for a few weeks as she can't do deep massage now.

    She just asked me to go see her at her apartment. Are there anyone out there who is interested in seeing her at her own place? Just trying to gauge if there are any interests before I bring this up with her when I see her. I don't want to get her hope up by bringing this up now and then there are no takers.

    I know you guys are not a fan of Ozone pricing, but seeing her at her place is like seeing one of the Thai girls by Ohare.
    Would absolutely go check her out. Can you provide contact info in private message or insight on how to search for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape