Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40

    LeaLah

    This is probably my area favorite. Goes out of her way to please and will do MSOG. Good GFE. Doesn't do Greek but "may" if she is prepared ahead of time. She's got a tight ginner that is odorless and wet. Takes directions very well and will accommodate you to bust however she can. Her room isn't super messy or smelly. The one thing that has happened to me both times I seen her is that her man bangs on the door when he thinks the time is up. Just check his ass and he goes away. And if she was working on an extra bit she will continue to finish. I just stared her man down as I left and he said nothing at all. For the money and service she is on point. Treat her good fellas.

  2. #39

    Simply Sweet

    Saw her once. What a total drag. Nasty hotel room with a million cats. Larger than her pictures show and is not into it at all. No BBBJ and does nothing to help. Only complains the entire time. I did not finish just left and counted her as a loss. I wouldn't waste time or money on her. Beware fellas.

  3. #38
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    Beware

    Beware of these nasty bitches.

    They are nothing but trouble.

    She has a nasty pussy:

    http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...n/890832281986

    http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...t/964868002792

    They post as duos so there is double the stink.

    http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...l/442828414660

  4. #37

    Simple Sweet

    I saw her. Not as nice looking in real life as her pics show. Place is safe but wants to do it on small sofa or floor! Very amateur! 100 for hh. No BBBJ. Totally not into it. A non pro. Will not repeat.

  5. #36

    Ruby.

    Hello all,

    I'm pretty new to the game and had a few questions. I saw Ruby a few weeks ago and she didn't seem high but had open sores on her chest. Is that from drug use? I stayed for the time and she was awesome but the open wounds scared me little. Any info would be awesome.

  6. #35

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this new provider?
    I saw her. PM me fir details.

  7. #34

    Wild Red

    Anyone know anything about this new provider?

  8. #33

    Laelah

    Quote Originally Posted by Heiden  [View Original Post]
    Any knowledge of this one? Weight seems iffy, but 160 lbs could be actual curvy and not flabby if she is 5'8" or taller.

    The pictures from the notel fit into my wheelhouse possibly.

    http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...h/973486659006
    Wish could help, but got me curious. Might have to go on a re-con mission myself. My only "red flag" is her pic. . usually can tell by the expression the general demeaner, doesn't look very happy, witch usually translates to fair to poor service. I get it totally, I am sure that her profession isn't one of choice, and not the most pleasant at times, but I still like a supplier that gives 100% or is at least a good actor.

  9. #32

    Lovely LaeLah

    Any knowledge of this one? Weight seems iffy, but 160 lbs could be actual curvy and not flabby if she is 5'8" or taller.

    The pictures from the notel fit into my wheelhouse possibly.

    http://monroe.skipthegames.com/femal...h/973486659006

  10. #31

    Farm Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    Is Farm Girl still in the game? Anyone have a way to contact her? PM me if you like, Thanks.
    She ghosted me twice in two days. Do not waste your time.

  11. #30

    Farm Girl

    Is Farm Girl still in the game? Anyone have a way to contact her? PM me if you like, Thanks.

  12. #29

    Farm Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBro65  [View Original Post]
    Please pm me. I'm visiting next week.
    Sent you a PM. Looking for the contact as well. Thanks.

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    HI. Nice review. Got a number on this one?

    C.
    Please pm me. I'm visiting next week.

  14. #27

    Would like some nfo on any Monroe providers. Farm girl?

    Seen Juicy J, agree with the others, was ready to leave the minute the door opened, but that's a story for a different time.

    What's the scoop on farm girl. . got my interest. . contact # or ad?

    Any other UTR's that you gents care to share? Don't have any to share (if I did I would).

  15. #26

    3 some and Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Choirboy69  [View Original Post]
    Returning soon and discussed a mfm 3 some with my utr.

    She is willing but I need a 3rd my treat.

    I am older so want to give her the thrill of a younger guy while I watch and join in.

    If you are interested pm me and we can talk.

    I will be there late next week.
    PM sent. Look me up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape